• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

LEGO TMNT Sets on Shop@Home

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,382 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 11:01 PM

We've seen a few glimpses of the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle sets so far, but it wasn't until the last few days that they have appeared on LEGO S@H. The sets listed so far include 79101 Shredder's Dragon Bike, 79102 Stealth Shell in Pursuit, 79103 Turtle Lair Attack, 79104 The Shellraiser Street Chase, and 79105 Baxter Robot Rampage. Prices, piece-counts, and descriptions are included, but, according to the listings, it looks like they won't be available for order until December 17th. In the meantime, you can take a look at the set images and add to your wishlists. Have fun.http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5865]View the full article[/url]

#2 Offline iPenguin

iPenguin
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,244 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 11:33 PM

If this existed when I was a kid, I would have died.I wish I had the monies to buy this.

20121021-frhgn7u158ujtpjk4wbhgp1ck.jpg

what

#3 Offline WORT WORT WORT

WORT WORT WORT
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 720 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2012 - 03:30 PM

"Animal Clinic"?! I don't remember that....

. .

<--- kfghdjkfhdgmn;

#4 Online Bambi

Bambi
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,063 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2012 - 10:01 PM

Can't wait for the rest of the winter 2013 sets to make it on. ^_^

#5 Offline Paleo

Paleo
  • Retired Staff
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 815 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Dec 10 2012 - 10:18 PM

"Animal Clinic"?! I don't remember that....

The article links to the search results for "turtle", because there isn't a category for the sets yet in navigation.

Vote for Entry #2:

News • Forums • Q&A

bzptwitter.jpg bzpflickr.jpg bzpyoutube.jpg bzpfacebook.jpg

in General Discussion Contest 2.22!

#6 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,067 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 10:54 AM

I still don't think I'll be buying any of these. I might see if I can get some of the turtle minifigs, but that's all that really interests me in the theme.

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#7 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 2,130 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2012 - 04:10 PM

I still don't think I'll be buying any of these. I might see if I can get some of the turtle minifigs, but that's all that really interests me in the theme.

You could get some and split them with us. The figs are some of the only parts of the sets that don't interest me. All that luscious olive green, not to mention other great parts. And the models they make when assembled aren't too shabby, either.

Proud attendee of the Bionicle panel at NYCC and after-hours Lego store event! Feel free to PM me any questions about Bionicle 2015 sets or parts!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users