• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

S.1st Class Voxumo

PBZP

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 07-August 12
  • 2,814 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2012 - 10:21 AM

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Here's the next PBZP, for Soldier First Class Voxumo. He requested a purple and white Skakdi with a staff.[/color][/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]So without further ado, here's the MOC.[/color][/font]

Posted Image

[color=#4b0082;]                                                                   Click the picture above, or click [/color][color=#4b0082;]here[/color][color=#4b0082;], to go to the gallery.[/color]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Notes:[/color][/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]- Not as complex as some of my others, but I think I like a bit of simplicity for PBZPs[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(128,128,128);font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif;font-size:12px;]- I only have pieces that are this kind of purple, not the old kind[/color]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]- Yes, I know the staff is kinda poor, but I had limited resources[/color][/font]

My experience with graffiti was critical to my success in creating an army of murderous seagulls.

#2 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 22-October 12
  • 1,306 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 27 2012 - 10:39 AM

I like it very much, the staff would've been maybe a bit better with a rahksii piece above, I like the way how you integreted the Knights Kingdom and HF pieces in it. Also letting his arm consist out of 3 pieces is very creative. I look forward to my PBZP

Edited by Dual Matrix, Dec 27 2012 - 10:39 AM.

I'm back!

#3 Offline The Forgotten Wonder

The Forgotten Wonder
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,568 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2012 - 11:02 AM

Now that's, pretty impressive. Only one question, what is a PBZP. My guess is your personal MOC from you, here on BZP. Am I correct?

picsart_1423812255637.jpg

(Cancelled until more pics are actually taken)

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#4 Offline CeeCee

CeeCee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 28-June 12
  • 1,478 posts

Posted Dec 28 2012 - 02:43 PM

I think your PBZPs just keep getting better and better. I honestly cant see any thing I dont like about it. Purple is not a colour you see very often so its nice to see it. Only thing I dont like is the hand armour, I think you could have dont a bit better on the fore arms but other than that its awesome.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

#5 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Professional Lurker

• 08-January 07
  • 4,163 posts

Posted Dec 29 2012 - 04:35 PM

Wow this is simply great. love the way you did the shoulder armor. The feet are also nice using that piece from stormer 2.0. overall i love it. thanks again for doing this.

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Darvin-

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Self-Proclaimed Lord of Ice Picks

#6 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 07-August 12
  • 2,814 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2012 - 10:09 PM

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Thanks guys! Yeah, Sam, you're probably right about the forearms. I wanted to use some purple on the forearms or hands, but using a normal HF bone made the arm too long, so I settled for this.[/color][/font]

Now that's, pretty impressive. Only one question, what is a PBZP. My guess is your personal MOC from you, here on BZP. Am I correct?

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Stands for Project BZPower. Basically a MOCist goes through the alphabet making, yes, personal MOCs for BZP members.[/color][/font]

My experience with graffiti was critical to my success in creating an army of murderous seagulls.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users