Tahrikon my self Moc

goldenlewa

Though I'm wondering is why he has gears on his legs.

Why not? :lol:

Overall this looks pretty good; obviously the torso and legs are the strong suits of the MOC. I feel that trans-bright-orange eyes would go better with the parts on the torso than the current trans-lime eyes.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

@Flaredrick Thanks I really appreciate it! I put the Gears on there to bulk his legs up as well but I also thought they looked unique so I kept them

@Chro Yeah I see what you're saying considering I used Bohrok Orange Eyes for part of his armor, I will probably make a second more streamlined version as storyline-wise he can change modes and I'll use the Piraka Etepiece to represent his laser vision

B9jyQ_9IIAIinc0.png

I like the construction of the torso and the legs. I think the upper arms could be improved, though - as is, they look quite skinny in comparison to the rest of the MOC. I would also change the bohrok eyes on the torso from trans-orange to a more contrasting color, such as trans-blue or trans-green.

Overall, though, good job on this MOC.

Q2TtLEz.png

Guest Takua the Chronicler7

I like how the blades are multifunctioned, being used as blades(obviously), a board, or wings. I also liked how you put a lot of armor on him. Anyways, nice job.

Really good MOC like the mask, it make me think of my former selfMOC. Leg don't look that good i think the custom lower leg look some work on but it still ok. Arm look good but i don't like that metru upper leg armor sticking out. the wing is easy but good with the MOC and the body look really great like the use of the Bohrok arm/leg and i don't like the bohrok eye in that color it do not help the MOC with the color and i hope i get some in dark red.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube