• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Tahrikon my self Moc

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline goldenlewa

• Members
  • Tohunga

• 14-November 08
  • 39 posts

Posted Feb 01 2013 - 07:18 PM

Here is Tahrikon a Toa of Fire and also my self MOC there is a storyline behind him but I don't have the time currently to write it all up

#2 Offline The Forgotten Wonder

The Forgotten Wonder
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,568 posts

Posted Feb 01 2013 - 07:23 PM

He looks really good. I like how his wings are used for other purposes. Though I'm wondering is why he has gears on his legs.

(Cancelled until more pics are actually taken)

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#3 Offline Reinhardt Wilhelm

Reinhardt Wilhelm
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 07-August 12
  • 2,819 posts

Posted Feb 01 2013 - 08:08 PM

Though I'm wondering is why he has gears on his legs.

Why not? :lol:

Overall this looks pretty good; obviously the torso and legs are the strong suits of the MOC. I feel that trans-bright-orange eyes would go better with the parts on the torso than the current trans-lime eyes.

My experience with graffiti was critical to my success in creating an army of murderous seagulls.

#4 Offline goldenlewa

• Members
  • Tohunga

• 14-November 08
  • 39 posts

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 07:21 AM

@Flaredrick Thanks I really appreciate it! I put the Gears on there to bulk his legs up as well but I also thought they looked unique so I kept them

@Chro Yeah I see what you're saying considering I used Bohrok Orange Eyes for part of his armor, I will probably make a second more streamlined version as storyline-wise he can change modes and I'll use the Piraka Etepiece to represent his laser vision

#5 Offline Tomaku

• Members
  • Toa

• 14-October 11
  • 124 posts

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 08:55 AM

It looks nice! I really like the way you included those Bohrok arms/legs in the torso :)

#6 Offline Baltarc

• Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • FFM OTC Winner

• 06-August 10
  • 1,743 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 09:17 AM

I like the construction of the torso and the legs. I think the upper arms could be improved, though - as is, they look quite skinny in comparison to the rest of the MOC. I would also change the bohrok eyes on the torso from trans-orange to a more contrasting color, such as trans-blue or trans-green.

Overall, though, good job on this MOC.

Posted Image

#7 Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*

Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*
  • Guests
  • --

Posted Feb 08 2013 - 09:09 AM

I like how the blades are multifunctioned, being used as blades(obviously), a board, or wings. I also liked how you put a lot of armor on him. Anyways, nice job.

#8 Offline ShadowWolfHount

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 13-October 12
  • 1,317 posts

Posted Feb 13 2013 - 09:16 AM

Really good MOC like the mask, it make me think of my former selfMOC. Leg don't look that good i think the custom lower leg look some work on but it still ok. Arm look good but i don't like that metru upper leg armor sticking out. the wing is easy but good with the MOC and the body look really great like the use of the Bohrok arm/leg and i don't like the bohrok eye in that color it do not help the MOC with the color and i hope i get some in dark red.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Maxilos (BBC #69)

Other Topic: Bionicle on Ice

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif MOCpages 10.gif Youtube

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users