• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Breeze Remake

remake

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 625 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 13 2013 - 10:49 PM

okay, so I got breeze brain attack yesterday and I will tell you this: I was not exactly happy with it. it seemed to me that the legs were too long and the arms were too short. so I remade it, following the style while also getting a new taste. and also, (sorta) fingers! :D

http://www.brickshel...ck/MOCs/199.jpg

yeah, it was late at night when I shot this and my camera went dead, but not before I snagged a pic. more pics will come soon. if you're

wondering about the lava on the right lower leg, my story is that she got burned here and has yet to be repaired. what really happened was that I couldn't find an armor piece like the left leg, so I was stuck with that. as I said, more pictures will come soon, especially of them fingers

76561198084895102.png

Feel free to add me on steam c:

#2 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,924 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 13 2013 - 10:55 PM

Not a bad remake. I like it so far, but the fingers look a bit crowded and small. And I like what you did with the chest and the Hero Core.

#3 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 625 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 13 2013 - 11:02 PM

Not a bad remake. I like it so far, but the fingers look a bit crowded and small. And I like what you did with the chest and the Hero Core.

the fingers, and the hand in general, do need to be remade. I just haven't figured out how yet. glad you like what I did with the chest :) 

76561198084895102.png

#4 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,082 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 14 2013 - 07:21 AM

well that is pretty good. i mean the color combo is pretty good, although the black pieces on the bottom legs are just kinda of conflicting with the rest of the moc but over really great. i especially like the chest piece you have on there i mean it looks pretty good. the odd bit is the hands i am assuming those are fingers. 

overall 4/5 prety darn good for a remake

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.

#5 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,159 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 07:55 PM

Nice! A shame you can't do anything about the armor covering up 3/4s of the limb, but oh well!

Some tips, remove that long black piece with the red designs on it. It's distracting from the overall model, and get a better finger piece. You see those pieces used for the chest? Find six in silver, and use those for fingers instead of the black robot hands. It'll look much better than those black robot hands.

Of all the things with this re-make, I like the variation of the chest armor the best! Don't mind if I borrow that idea...

BZPRPG Characters | Midnight City

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
Forget those mindless baboons
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
While cannibals with their bad news
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

Marvel, Rebirth Characters | FTL

#6 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 625 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 11:42 PM

Nice! A shame you can't do anything about the armor covering up 3/4s of the limb, but oh well!

Some tips, remove that long black piece with the red designs on it. It's distracting from the overall model, and get a better finger piece. You see those pieces used for the chest? Find six in silver, and use those for fingers instead of the black robot hands. It'll look much better than those black robot hands.

Of all the things with this re-make, I like the variation of the chest armor the best! Don't mind if I borrow that idea...

yeah...*scratches behind head* trying to figure out my fingers. I will be removing that lava and black armor piece. I had to have something to bounce ideas off of, and now i've found the pieces...I think. the fingers are the most difficult for me. they're the first fingers I have made ever, so that might explain why it looks terrible. and yeah, use that chest piece idea. I actually got it when I realized that the claw-tips were too long and covered too much of the core, so I put them there and gave breeze a more leafy-planty sort of feel, in my opinion.

76561198084895102.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users