• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Lego Expanding In Enfield

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,356 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2013 - 09:52 PM

As a tangible sign of Lego's continuing success, the company is adding more than 200 employees to its headquarters in America. They're also planning on redesigning much of the building, and I for one am hoping for something similar to their recent redesign of their base in Billund. Check out the full article for the details, and let's all try and not be too jealous of the new employees.View the full article

#2 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,263 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Apr 16 2013 - 10:39 PM

Seriously, who wouldn't want to work there, especially if they redesign it like Billund?

sdadcomedy.png

#3 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,009 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2013 - 11:35 PM

Hey, that's neat. Enfield is... well, not too far away. An hour from my relatives' house.

#4 Offline Swert

Swert
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • BionicleSector01 Owner

• 5,617 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 17 2013 - 01:43 AM

[font="Palatino;"]Seriously, who wouldn't want to work there, especially if they redesign it like Billund?[/font]

<<>>I know what the expectations are. I, for one, am happy where I am :BBut hey, that's good news. Means they're growing, which also means they're sticking around for awhile longer.

MinewellSig.jpg

#5 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,066 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 17 2013 - 06:51 AM

Oh, this is really nice news. I've been to Enfield quite a few times, and now I have a good excuse to go back sometime. :)

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#6 Offline BobaFett2

BobaFett2
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 244 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2013 - 07:59 AM

The image of the LEGO Store is the one in Minneapolis at the MOA, not of the headquarters.

That space at the Denmark LEGO store looks pretty nice...

The Legend Lives...

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users