Vacuum Rahkshii

Tattorack

rahkshi_of_vacuum_by_tattorack-d65nnn0.png

Ok, so the colors are a bit off, I'm thinking of making Rahkshis with Blender... so I guess I'll have the colors right next time.

Anyway, this turned from a scribble on a piece of paper of about 10x9 cm to a poster sized didgital image! ^^

Enjoy! (Oh, and it knows where you live!)

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

• 2 weeks later...

I think you got a pretty good description of what it looks like. I don't know the colors of a Vacuum Rahkshi, but it seems fine with me.

Well, the only problem is that the orange is too yellow, now it kinda reminds (me at least) of the 2011 rahkshi...

But thanks anyways ^^

Well something you captured perfectly is the adorable Rakshi head-shape. (yes, cute. It's always reminded me of reptiles, and reptiles are cute.) Perspective and proportions look good, too. So do the hands.

I generally like the design which is somewhat set-like yet also shows some stylization. :)

As for colouring; I don't really know what the colours of a Vacuum Rakshi are supposed to be like, so I can't comment on that. I was just wondering what kind of texture you were going for; for a metallic surface, some highlights and/or reflections would have been great, particularly around the eyes and near the glowing thingie on its back.

It's just a pity that you used lined paper, because the lines are a bit distracting; yet I know that this started out as random scribbling, so it's okay. ^^

Overall it's a cool piece of artwork! =)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Well something you captured perfectly is the adorable Rakshi head-shape. (yes, cute. It's always reminded me of reptiles, and reptiles are cute.) Perspective and proportions look good, too. So do the hands.

I generally like the design which is somewhat set-like yet also shows some stylization. :)

As for colouring; I don't really know what the colours of a Vacuum Rakshi are supposed to be like, so I can't comment on that. I was just wondering what kind of texture you were going for; for a metallic surface, some highlights and/or reflections would have been great, particularly around the eyes and near the glowing thingie on its back.

It's just a pity that you used lined paper, because the lines are a bit distracting; yet I know that this started out as random scribbling, so it's okay. ^^

Overall it's a cool piece of artwork! =)

Yeah, I was trying to get it too look a little like in the movie, but I had totally forgotten how they looked ^^;

I've updated myself on that though.

And you're right, it was a scribble I made when me and my brpther were making differant combonations of colors using the Rahkshi star (the lined paper was used originally to write up all the color combo's that could be made with the avaible colors we had XD )

A vacuum Rahkshi is orange and black. I see you've tried to do that, but it really looks like Rahkshi of heat vision to me.

Still, as far as the art goes, it's very cool. Conveys the general feeling Rahkshi create well.

Yeah I knew that, but I kinda screwed that up ^^;

Thanks all the same.