Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Olmak'.
Found 3 results
Here are two questions that I thought of while posting in one of the Games and Trvia Topics. Why did the OoMN allow Brutaka to have his Olmak during his time on Voya Nui and when he was sent to the Pit? For those who may not know, a Kanohi Olmak allowed its users to open portals to other places in one's own dimension or opened portals to other dimensions entirely. This arguably made it one of the most powerful non-Legendary Kanohi Masks IMO. According to BS01, there were only two Olmaks in the MU. One was Brutaka's, while the other was one that was given to a Toa in Jovan's Toa Team before the OoMN got a hold of it, but then Makuta Tridax somehow got it afterwards. I'm not sure if the OoMN knew that only two existed, but even if they didn't, I still think its questionable for them to let Brutaka have such a powerful mask. Yes, I do see how it could've been useful for Brutaka in helping keep the Ignika safe. After all, he could've just opened a portal to another dimension and thrown intruders into it, thus ending their threat to the Mask of Life. But I don't think that's a big enough reason for the Order to let him have it while he was on guard duty. The Order could've used it to help out in different situations around the MU. And Brutaka easily could've had another Kanohi Mask to help him out with his job. But even if there was a good reason for Brutaka to have the Olmak during his time on Voya Nui, it doesn't change the fact that Botar sent him to the Pit while he still had it. Why didn't Botar take the Olmak from Brutaka before sending him to the Pit? As stated before, this is a powerful Kanohi Mask. And even if Brutaka had a good reason for having it on Voya Nui, I don't see a reason for the Order to sent it with him to the Pit. Even if they didn't know the Mask would've been damaged by the Pit Mutagen in the water, thus making its powers somewhat unstable, Brutaka still could've used it to attempt an escape. Of course, his options on locations would've been limited due to the loss of his ability to breathe air, but he still could've escaped to an ocean or other body of water in the MU or another dimension. But maybe I'm missing something here. I've read through both Brutaka's and the Olmak's BS01 pages, but didn't see anything to answer the questions I have about this. Of course, there could be a Greg quote somewhere explaining these situations that I'm missing. But regardless, I bring my questions to you all for answers. Why do you think the Order of Mata Nui allowed Brutaka to have an Olmak while he and Axonn were watching over the Mask of Life? And why didn't Botar take it from him when he took him to the Pit?
After only two Makuta are left in so-called 'Makuta Universe', Olmak was found by them. Two universes, they traveled to, had also their rulers weakened by tag. Those were dubbed 'Dark Hunter Universe' and 'Skakdi Universe'. Instead of starting war between three universes however, three ruling parties decided to start a tag. Winner will then become ruler of all three universes. Tag Player with tag has to target somebody without tag in 24 hours each round. This has 50% chance to tag target (removing it from tagger) and 50% chance of killing target. If target is ally, chance of just giving him a tag is 100%. Player can only target players in his current dimension or in dimension he is traveling to. If player with tag fails to target somebody, he has 50% chance to die, giving tag to random player. This doesn't apply if there is nobody to tag. Olmak Olmak is traveling on its free will at the end of every round to random dimension to random player (if there are players with tag in given dimension, one of them always gets it). This player can either stay in his dimension, ignoring Olmak, or can travel to any other dimension, along with up to one player of his choice, ally or enemy. Travel has to be performed before targeting. Other Last standing party wins the game. If all remaining players have tag, you are allowed to tag other player with tag. All actions are done by writing here (no PMs!). Roles Each dimension has its party with 2 special roles and Matoran. Makuta - Chance of being killed by getting targeted is decreased to 33%. Dark Hunter - Every even round, chance of killing target is increased to 67% (50% for Makuta). Skakdi - Upon being killed by targeting, they have 33% chance of killing tagger instead. Players Registration open for three days and until 12 spots are filled. There's currently no top limit of players. 1. ShadowVezon 2. Makuta Luroka 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. FF the Forgotten 8. fishers64 9. 10. 11. Shadowhawk 12. ...
In the time the six Toas had gone to Voya nui to find the mask of life they didn't realized that they've been watched . Tahu : how long do you think is this gonna take ? This jungle is so deep! Lewa : I like this place ! It's so jungle full it makes me feel like I'm in le-wahi . Tahu : you are not so stop making so much noise , we are trying to sneak into unknown terrain ! Gali : Stop it ! Both of you ! There's something in the bushes ... Lewa : (whispers) I'll go and check , if it's a rahi , I can handle it . Tahu : If it's a rahi it will eat your face ! Lewa gets closer to the bushes when he sees something gold running away . Lewa : You all stay here .I'll go follow him. After a wild run Lewa stops the stranger near a cliff Lewa: Who are you ? what do you want ? Brutaka : You fool ! you're going to get me uncovered ! Lewa : who are you ? Brutaka : the one that will get you out of his way. Brutaka uses his Olmak's powers to create a portal an sends Lewa into a parallel Universe Lewa : Oh ! My head ! Where am I ? Who am I , oh wait I'm Lewa . Takua : Lewa , you are alive !? The other Toas ,where are they ? Lewa : Takua is that you ? what happened to your body ? Takua : When the Makuta took control over Mata nui , A part of the matorans rioted , as a punishment we were sent to karzahni to be rebuilt as week personal slaves , but Karzahni shortly felt into insanity , he was killed by Maxilos units for killing a rahi sent to him as a gift from Teridax himself . Lewa : wait Makuta took over ? when ? Takua : Mata nui was dieing , the six Toa used there Kanohi energy to save his soul . But it was weird , Mata nui was weak Makuta Took over soon turning us into slaves . But how did you survived ? Lewa : Dude,I think I'm from another dimension or something . Takua : well , at least you ca help us ! Please ! Lewa : ok ... What do you need help with ? Takua : Freeing the Matorans from the evil Makuta . Lewa : What is that thing ? It looks like a bohrok-Visorak-fikou of sorts . Takua: It's a Kilksec, peacefully creatures unless you ... Lewa get's bitten by the Kilksec Takua : ... you touch it .( facepalm) TO BE CONTINUED ...