Set Review: 6865 Captain America's Avenging Cycle

Dude, awesome review. Those minifigures are sure the highlight, and I'm very tempted to go pick them up. But, as you mentioned, the vehicles are the best, so maybe I'll wait for a sale. :P Either way, this review did a great job at showing off the set. Thanks!:music:

Nice review. I have to say that you pretty much summed up my thoughts about this set. I mainly got it for Captain America, but I actually liked his bike. The aliens I could care less about, but at the same time, they are cool, along with their vehicles/equipment. I just wish the Hulk came in a less expensive set, I want his minifigure so bad, even though I have all the constraction figures of both Marvel and DC.

Have free time and wanna read a comedy? Why not read mine called Those Crazy Sets! or BarrakiLeader735's called Ask the Glatorian!

R.I.P Grandpa. You will be missed.

bionicle_sig2.png

The blades in this set are both new this year and from Ninjago, so you were right with both options.On a side note, I'd like to offer my sincere thanks to TMD for applying the stickers on these sets. It's always frustrating for me to read a review where the stickers are never applied.

On a side note, I'd like to offer my sincere thanks to TMD for applying the stickers on these sets. It's always frustrating for me to read a review where the stickers are never applied.

*fistbump*

Hm, I like the color scheme. Captain America was always one of my favorites. I'm sure I'll love the set more when I actually see the movie.

Having seen the movie... more than a few times... it's safe to say that beyond the 'figs and Space Jet Ski, there's not much else that really pertains.Not to say it's not a good set.TMD

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky