Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

In my av, yeah. However, this is the sig topic. :PDaring Do finally got the statue from Ahuizotl.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Then the Toa sang: "I can be your hero, baby. I can kiss away the pain. I will stand by you forever. You can take by breath away."Wait, wrong context.

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

eye see what you did thereThe Quest is Afoot!And yes, it's going to be one of those.

f9Qcky7.png

Another soldier sent to die?Are there any other kinds?

I'm pretty sure I'd be in the bottom percentage of Britain. My internet's naff.

YOU'RE BRITISH!I'M IRISH!Are you really British? Are you just saying that? I MUST KNOW!

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

You tend not to use words with 'u's in them very often.And that doesn't guarantee one is British, just that they aren't American.What's so surprising about me being Irish? Why is everyone always surprised that I'm Irish?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I see it. But it's one of the few cases it's used.Perhaps, on a subconscious level, you recognise your epic will be read by a mainly American audience, and structure your language accordingly?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I will attack your server with a virus! AND THEN YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE FASTER INTERNET THAN 83% OF THE NETHERLANDS! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!Just kidding.

I'd like to see you stab someone with a gun...That wasn't a bayonet...

Tell that to my friend. He'd enjoy trying to do that. XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Good to see that Skrall showing up again.Oh, ha ha. Not an intentional DW reference; It's actually a reference to the BZPRPG. So anyone who keeps up-to-date with my characters'll know who's going to die.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]