Requiem IV Personnel Quarters

ID Tag: 8

Gender & Species: Male Toa of Psionics

Appearance: Red and green with white eyes. Wide shoulders and slightly tall as well as being slightly skinny. He wears a mask of psychometry shaped like this.

Power Suit: Red and green with black and white streaks of coloring here and there. Includes equipment that suits engineers and as well as a wrist sword that shoots volts of electricity.

Abilities: Basic Toa Psionic powers. He also has mental shielding. Wears Mask of Psychometry.

Personality: At first he seems to be a seemingly goofy character in which case- he is, however, it's almost scary seeing him serious. He is energetic with some slight sarcasm here and there. He seems to switch from being optimistic to pessimistic from time to time. Despite have a slightly immature personality he is very well-manner and has a slight bow any time he says 'thank you'. He believes in not killing- anything. It almost drives angry to see some one killed. He is also strategic and problem solver.

Could you describe the knowledge/training provided by the power suit? Also, how strong are these volts of electricity?

Since the Mask of Psychometry requires a character to make direct physical contact with an object, be aware that unless you put some type of modification on the suit, it will be impossible to make use of its power.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Sure.

Perhaps the finger tips will not be covered by the suit, however, if it is necessary for it to cover my entire body then perhaps the suit could temporarily be entwined with 8's sense of touch at will. I think I'll go with the second one though.

EDIT: I edited the original post.

Edited by Damaracx 8.0

I can use 72, if my amount of chars doesn't prevent me from legally doing so.

You can take for another player, with their permission, for a short time. If they appear to be acting out of their normal character or it appears that the situation is a tad beneficial for the "helper's" own characters, however, I may take action.

Sure.

Perhaps the finger tips will not be covered by the suit, however, if it is necessary for it to cover my entire body then perhaps the suit could temporarily be entwined with 8's sense of touch at will. I think I'll go with the second one though.

EDIT: I edited the original post.

Yeah, all suits should have something covering the fingers. Character as fixed is approved.

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Flipping out because I don't know when Funcle will log on to save my skull from claws that are longer than a Matoran is tall.

Realizing I should have had a red light option on the headlamp, since red is easier on the eyes. Hindsight is 20/20.

"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."

Teridax to Vakama

lol, "hindsight" might be a skill you'd wish you had. I'll try to post, even though it's excruciatingly slow on this phone and I have to copy over my formatting from other posts amidst freezes every several minutes. This post took several minutes, expect my reply within two hours. ugh

Maybe I'll get lucky and install one later on.

Two hours should give you enough time before Neelh logs in. Have you tried bbcode tags? They might be a hair quicker.

[i][/i] [b][/b] [color=][/color]
Edited by Rauta

"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."

Teridax to Vakama

That's what I use. You'd think after how many years I'd remember the code for teal.I wonder if the recent posters in the topic know that the canister being dropped is so small it can fit in a Matoran's hand. Someone by all the zamor tubes would definitely not be able to hear it clang quietly to the ground. ooc psThey're really in for it now.... against this otherworldly demon from the abyss... this Rancor.... this alien that searches for something.... something to kill? Something to murder? Will it find what it searches for? Will it find blood or will it forever wander... searching... lost....?

Edited by Funcle K.

Two hours should give you enough time before Neelh logs in. Have you tried bbcode tags? They might be a hair quicker.

Hello? :P

but i don't know what to dooo

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

NOW YOU'RE LYING ON THE COLD HARD GROUND

Please don't spam my discussion topic.

That aside, this is the point where things start getting dangerous for Group 2. Consider your actions before you make them and you may make your way out intact. Think about what people do in horror movies that gets them killed. Consider the fact that standing still and not actually trying to escape the horrible monster. That's one of those things that tends to get you killed.

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

"Where's Bard?"

I could have sworn he was in the 300's row where your locker was, but he hasn't posted since the droid attracted the group. I think he might be our key to getting out alive. Edited by Rauta

Teridax to Vakama

I dont know where he is but I have an excuse why I havent posted. Apparently using the Enter Button on the forums while im at work doesnt.... work. So I cant space my posts properly. THe only time I can do anything it seems is when im at home :crying:

Edited by Erebus Toa of Darkness

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Last thoughts of an unknown Makuta on Toa Erebus

Erebus, do you want us to come get you or will you go looking for us?

No it's cool your still in the locker room with me. So I'll just restart from there -_-

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

But I thought Erebus and my char were separated from you other guys?

You guys are all in the same room. The Locker Room is big, but not so massive that you guys can't make contact with each other by, you know...

ohmigodtheresamonsteritstryingtokillusweneedtogetoutofhererightnow

EDIT: @Myr; Pandorum was the name.

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

But I thought Erebus and my char were separated from you other guys?

By about two rows of lockers. Not too far away, but:

ohmigodtheresamonsteritstryingtokillusweneedtogetoutofhererightnow-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Yeah, we kinda need to get out. Looking for each other will take precious escape time.Scratch that, you found us. Let's get out. Edited by Rauta

Teridax to Vakama

So, when my memory chip was take I'm assuming that I forgot all the past events?

No, because your character is still conscious. All memories are still in his mind. The memory chip is the backup that contains information in the power suit. This information was uploaded when the suit was hit by the surge as a failsafe to keep it protected, before the backups could restore it. None of your memories are lost (other than those that are lost for everyone, such as their name and past and much of their powers/abilities).

However, within that chip would be numerous memories that were stored away as well.

I just want to point out that 400 would never let himself be picked up while holding his plant. This would have been completely against his protests. But as such, I'm fine with Rauta taking him wherever he goes until I post again. As long as he HURRIES.

Edited by Funcle K.

Well that figures. I was hoping from more of a reaction from Mr. Fingers after that. Not686 used shotgunIt's not very effective...Mr. FINGERS used ImpaleCRITICAL HIT!It's super effective!You know your in trouble when the thing that hunts you takes a point blank shotgun blast and is completely unphased.

hey, TLZ, I won't be active enough to play the RPG at the rate it's going. it wouldn't be too irregular to request my character killed off by Mr. Fingers, would it? unless you have plans for him of course.

I could do it, but are you sure? :|

"I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I wasn't paying attention."

This is much more "every man for himself" than I thought it was going to be.

Teridax to Vakama

Huh.... Welp looks like 686 is dead.... I honestly don't expect anything to save me at this point....Lets see how my next character does....Also I just remembered something I read early today. Toa know instinctively how to use Toa Power.... Meaning that if there was an object that could be infused with energy.... Say a weapon.... I could potentially turn Matoran into Toa as a last act.....

Huh.... Welp looks like 686 is dead.... I honestly don't expect anything to save me at this point....Lets see how my next character does....Also I just remembered something I read early today. Toa know instinctively how to use Toa Power.... Meaning that if there was an object that could be infused with energy.... Say a weapon.... I could potentially turn Matoran into Toa as a last act.....

Or maybe you could take advantage of the fact its eating your teammate to limp off with the rest of the group and make it out with your life? He's injured, but not dead. Unless you just stick around and wait for it to kill him.

Or maybe you could take advantage of the fact its eating your teammate to limp off with the rest of the group and make it out with your life? He's injured, but not dead. Unless you just stick around and wait for it to kill him. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
True. Although realistically any being that is partially cooked by lightning is probably not going to last very long. Still I'm gonna try to keep him alive.Anyways I got a female Toa of Fire (00004) that I have been mulling around in my head. I just have to finish fine tuning her profile.Oooh or a Toa wielding a Tryna who's lost his mind because of a malfunction in his tank. As dangerous to the survivors as the Lost would be. I think that would be pretty interesting.

e: that was probably the awesomest death in the entire game. go home, 05.

I agree. Well, congrats on being the first to get killed off I guess... ;)

608, you will be remembered.

Edited by Shadow Destroyer

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

Y'all are just signing up for single digit profiles now that I did. XD I'm having a bit of a difficult time keeping up with everyone interacting with 72 (numbers for names... Grrr), so if anyone needs a post from her, tell me.

Actually I've had one planned for awhile. Just had to figure out how I was going to build it. :P