some of the best of 2001(2001 toa, turaga, some matoran and rahi)

banana92

which was the best of 2001  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

so whats the vote, which is your favorite, if you want to express your reasoning, then do, and you can pick more then one, the results will be public

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

Indeed, the Nui-Jaga is very nice, I like the fact it can be made in so many other colors (red, blue, green, white, all with pakari, if you use another mask though then the possibilities are pretty much endless) kind of like the Fikou set, which came in 2 colors (orange and black) but could be made in white, brown and dark tan, lime green and green, lime green and light blue, and more.

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

1. All the Toa Mata were cool in their own ways. Tahu and Kopaka's clashing personalities, Lewa's fun personallity, the beginning of Kopaka and Pohatu's friendship. Each of them were great in their own way. For the Turaga, I chose Vakama, since he was one of my favorite Turaga.

2. I wasn't really familiar with a lot of the 2001 Matoran, but I will say that Jaller was my favorite.

3. I always liked the Nui-jaga, Muaka, and Kane-ra. They were some of the more dangerous Rahi the Toa faced. Though the Manas were cool too.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I quite liked all the Toa Mata and all the Turaga in their own way.

I never played MNOG (I know, how can I live with myself) so I am not familiar with some of the Matoran, but I would have to go with a few of them: Takua (just because he is awesome), Kapura (I just always liked him), Macku (she just seemed nice), Matoro (mostly because of what he did as a Toa) and Nuparu (because he innovative, smart and clever).

As for Rahi I never actually got any of the first Rahi, but I did build Pewku and a Gukko and they were both amazing (and I got an orange Fikou which I quite like).

I guess that covers it.

I liked all the Toa Mata, most of the Matoran, and basically all the rahi. I remember the Muaka and Kane-ra and Nui Rama sets standing out a lot. Slowly but surely trying to get the 01 rahi

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Yes, I am lucky enough to have all of the raging of the master builder set (meaning all 15, all original, thanks eBay and $15) but anywho, there are some I would have liked to put in the rahi list like the fusa kangaroo (basically a mini tarakave in function) which is my personal favorite, I will try to have another poll up tomorrow for some 2002/2003 if I can

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

banana92, do you intend this poll to be strictly about sets? Or both sets and story? (I need to know since it appears it doesn't go in S&T but would go in Sets or LD depending... As I understand the changes anyways...) Sorry for the confusion.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

This one in particular is about the sets, people ask about story all the time and even then the 2001-2003 saga was my favorite lol, but to answer, sets, my bad

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

Alright, moving to Bionicle Sets...

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

I like all of the Toa. They're all so classic.

I like all of the Matoran except Kotu. I can't get over the fact that she's cross-eyed.

I like all of the Turaga, except for Onewa (something about his mask bothers me) and Nokoma (For the same reason as Kotu), but my favorites are Whenua and Matau. I like Whenuas' drill and Mataus' staff.

As for the rahi, I like all the kinds of Tarakava (because of the origionality), the Nui Jaga (they look awesome; they're scorpions) and the Nui Rama (I like the wings and the claws).

Edited by Mairanui

2xu8Ptu.png

I find it odd the white manas has no votes, I figured people would pick that over black (except for the yellow komau)

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

yes, I figured that people would pick that yellow komau, but i like the build of the white manas more, and the fact that in the realm of bionicle, I do not consider white a neutral color, even though I do consider black a neutral color (hints why i didn't say you could make a black nui-jaga, though you can) but I digress..... what would be cool, a dark grey nui-jaga (too bad it wouldn't be a pakari though, and I am quite a purest when it comes to what masks to use lol)

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

Poor Onewa, last to be picked, but that might have to do with those incredibly long legs (then again, Nokama had long arms, but at least those looked more normal)

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

Hewkii was my first Bionicle and Kopaka was the first one that wasn't a McDonald's toy...so I guess I am pretty bias towards them. I also like Gali's semi-transparent mask.

I also just realized that the majority of other characters I voted for are from Ko-Koro.

That was some year, wasn't it?

Seems legit.

comet.jpg

Who wants to play Kolhii?

Hewkii was my first Bionicle and Kopaka was the first one that wasn't a McDonald's toy...so I guess I am pretty bias towards them. I also like Gali's semi-transparent mask.

I also just realized that the majority of other characters I voted for are from Ko-Koro.

That was some year, wasn't it?

absolutely was, and there was never a year like it again, but 2002, and 2003, and even 2004 (since the colors were new at least) were some nice years either way, still 2001 was the best in my opinion

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging