Lewa Nitro Reborn

Grrrreetings, BZPower! It's been a long time since I've been here, and I really like to breath-in fresh air of changes! Today I'll present you one of the revamps I am really proud of! The time is passing by, I've started to study in lyceum, and meanwhile my MOCs are slowly transform from 'just models' to 'revamps', by changing structure, colour scheme and equipment. My last revamp was Tavm, the Weaponsmith. Now the same changes happened with Lewa Nitro.

promo.jpg I've started new model with torso - I planned to make it basing on Takanuva's - with moveable waist.pict0269_r.jpg Macro.pict0270_r.jpg When body has been completed, I've started to create the legs.pict0272_r.jpg macro.pict0273_r.jpg Then I has made arms.pict0268_r.jpg One of forearms' main features were folding blades.pict0275_r.jpg pict0278_r.jpg It was very hard to make shoulders similar to Takanuva's, so as the result I had something like this:pict0271_r.jpg And I've liked it so much that I made some improvements for Takanuva:

pict0280.1.jpg pict0279.1.jpg

Here's how Lewa looks from behind:pict0274_r.jpg Also, I made for LN a fly-pack with wings: pict0260_r.jpg pict0264_r.jpg pict0267_r.jpg They are made in Furno XL's style, so they are folding quite well:pict0259_r.jpg And a bonus - Guest Starring with Half-Dark Takanuva:pict0283.1.jpg That's all folks, enjoy, comment and critiques are really appreciated! Gotta post lots of stuff soon, stay tuned!

Edited by Artem K

First of all, well done MOC. I love the custom build you made, but there are some things there that seem a little off. The hip area and lower torso seems a bit thick, mainly I think because of the Vahki hips you used. Plus the armoring on the back, which I guess was to make it look less bare. The arms are hollow, but that's no biggie on account of their construction. And the legs are strange aesthetically. That hand piece towards the end just throws it off for me. Other than some small gripes, I think this thing is a good build.

How 2007

The hip area and lower torso seems a bit thick, mainly I think because of the Vahki hips you used.

Nothing else will fit well, I fear. Because I wanted to make lower torso with ball-joint in waist.

And the legs are strange aesthetically. That hand piece towards the end just throws it off for me.

Another constructive solution. I needed shins like Toa Metru's but they were too short for such a tall guy, so I've extended them with those Mata hands. Believe me, this design do it's work well. =)

Neat MOC. I like the torso design; very intricate. The attachment of the blades to the arm is also a nice touch. He has a pretty smooth look to him, and the wing additions also look nice. My major complaint is the foot attachment; it just looks weird, and kind of breaks the flow of the legs. I don't know exactly how you could fix it, but it would require some attention. Anyway, nice job. :music:

Gorgeous job. Your custom torso and legs look like the actual parts but with a great deal more complexity, as well as seeming very stable. Folding wings and swords it awesome, and the colors flow very nicely together. Despite it being named Lewa nitro, this is pretty much exactly what comes to mind when I think Lewa phantoka. Excellent job.

Look at me still talking when there's science to do!

Great job, my man. I really like the body, but if it where possible, I reccomend adding a bit for armor, just to smoothen it out a bit. I figure so since he is a Toa of air, so streamlined would be cool. I also really like your Takanuva! Wondering how you made the torso.... but you did inspire me with his half white and gray.

Did you hear?? FORUMS ARE BACK! :D

I also really like your Takanuva! Wondering how you made the torso.... but you did inspire me with his half white and gray.

Glad you like him! I should make more pics of him soon. Especially because I has re-made his torso a bit. ^^ It is good that I give inspiration! I wish you luck!

Very cool. When I heard about the adaptive armor, I always pictured something more akin to this than what we actually got.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I am impressed. Very impressed. I like how you did the shoulders, they're vaguely reminiscent of my Toa model (which had those hand-ish things with the top part opening straight up instead of through, the ones from Maxilos' legs. The ball parts come out of the top, then that socket is attached to a Metru hip in the torso, with red plus-rods holding it into the Nuparu Mahri torso bit.). If I had the part's, I'd try to dupe this.