Yes, you can see the sculpting marks, there are codes on the chin and cheeks and multiple differences are you interested in them?

Mc

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Hi there! So I tried uploading the photos from my phone and it won't work. But, I can guarantee I have them. Is there any way I can prove it to you without the photo?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

For one. And it should only be about 5+ dollars.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Just got back home from Christmas and opened my package. Everything's there, in great condition, packaged with ample padding. Near complete collection of kraata, wmkk and several kanohi and krana.

MC gets a huge thumbs up from me! Pleasure doing business with you.

Looking for VMKK, GPKK, SSKK, and a gold Kanoka. PM if you have / know of any for sale!

Your guys feedback really means a lot, I am getting one step closer to buying the Platinum Avohkii with each item I sell.

Sincerely from the bottom of my heart. :)

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Thanks for the picture. According to my math, this is the breakdown:

28 krana that were not a part of your personal collection $0.75 each

4 purple krana that were a part of your personal collection + $1.50 each

$27.00

The last thing I need to know is how much it would cost to ship to Texas.

A Turaga

You are a very wise Turaga.

Ultimate Bionicle Knowledge Quiz

The shipping price is rough estimate. For a perfect quote I'd need your address.

Shipping on the krana wouldn't be but about $4-$5 I'll let ya know for sure.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Do you ship to Canada, and if so how much would shipping for Hydraxon cost, because there is a 95% chance I will buy Hydraxon. Also when you say you need to know where I live, do mean you need to know my postal code? If that is what you need than it is L4N7B4.

Edited by nocturn701

Do you ship to Canada, and if so how much would shipping for Hydraxon cost, because there is a 95% chance I will buy Hydraxon. Also when you say you need to know where I live, do mean you need to know my postal code? If that is what you need than it is L4N7B4.

He needs to know your billing address so that he can mail it to you

bBhcfWO.png

I need your shipping address so i can estimate the shipping cost.

Hey, I'm still waiting to hear about the stuff I wanted. My brother's been really anxious to get this stuff and I've been getting a bit impatient myself.

I'm working on getting the parts together but it has just been taking me sometime due to the amount of parts i have to go through.

MC

Alright guys, I'm getting ever closer to the Platinum Avohkii! I only need $5250 (which compared to the money i have already made, isn't to bad) Until i have enough money to purchase the mask. As i have said before, I have made arrangements to meet the owner in person and buy the mask. He is holding the mask for me, that is why the mask is not on ebay or for sale any longer. So please guys, every purchase helps! I'm only about 1-2 months away from obtaining it and i could really use the help!

MC

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Hi there

How much would you ask for for these things:

2001 Tahu Mata (I'm assuming canister and instructions are included)

Gold Hau

Silver Hau

Kanohi Vahi

Also wondering how many of the red 2001 Great Kanohi you have left - I would buy one of each (the five but not Hau) if you still had them hanging around?

I would have to pay shipping to the UK so I hope this isn't too expensive! :)

P.S. Just realised how much I wanted Lhikan and Kikanalo too! Any chance of a discount if I bought all these things together?

Edited by Xelphene
:v: :m_o: :t: :u: :k: :m_o:

Hi there

How much would you ask for for these things:

2001 Tahu Mata (I'm assuming canister and instructions are included)

Gold Hau

Silver Hau

Kanohi Vahi

Also wondering how many of the red 2001 Great Kanohi you have left - I would buy one of each (the five but not Hau) if you still had them hanging around?

I would have to pay shipping to the UK so I hope this isn't too expensive! :)

P.S. Just realised how much I wanted Lhikan and Kikanalo too! Any chance of a discount if I bought all these things together?

Well, my prices are listed, but for the Tahu mata, would you like the canister and instructions included? Also i have the Box front cutout of Toa Lhikan and Kikanalo as well if your interested in that? as for the Kanohi, I don't think i have any gold hau left, but the rest should be no big deal at all. I'll check tonight and let you know. Do you want the Gold or the Orange Vahi?

Thanks

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Well, my prices are listed, but for the Tahu mata, would you like the canister and instructions included? Also i have the Box front cutout of Toa Lhikan and Kikanalo as well if your interested in that? as for the Kanohi, I don't think i have any gold hau left, but the rest should be no big deal at all. I'll check tonight and let you know. Do you want the Gold or the Orange Vahi?

Thanks

MC

I'd like the canister and instructions with Tahu, and the box front cutout with Lhikan would be great too. I think orange Vahi for now along with the silver Hau and five red Kanohi.

I can offer $60 for those. Also it's a shame about the gold Hau, if you happened to find one I could add $5. Do you have a general idea how much shipping to the UK might be?

Thanks

Would you be willing to do $75 plus shipping? Shipping shouldn't be to expensive because it shouldn't weigh that much.

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Would you be willing to do $75 plus shipping? Shipping shouldn't be to expensive because it shouldn't weigh that much.

Mc

I could give $90 including shipping, which would probably be slightly under your offer, but that is just about all I can afford right now.

By the way, do you have the instructions for Lhikan and Kikanalo?

Also your list of items does still show Gold Hau (x1) and I can't see one in your list of completed sales. Not sure if this is just a mistake or maybe you do have one lying around. (I don't want to be a pain, it would just save me some time (and postage!) if you had one to sell.)

Edited by Xelphene

Mc

I could give $90 including shipping, which would probably be slightly under your offer, but that is just about all I can afford right now.

Also your list of items does still show Gold Hau (x1) and I can't see one in your list of completed sales. Not sure if this is just a mistake or maybe you do have one lying around. (I don't want to be a pain, it would just save me some time (and postage!) if you had one to sell.)

I'll double check and see, a for the instructions, I should have them. But $90 including shipping should be fine. Please pm me your details.

Nocturn709: please pm me your address and I can let you know.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Mc

I'll double check and see, a for the instructions, I should have them. But $90 including shipping should be fine. Please pm me your details.

Nocturn709: please pm me your address and I can let you know.

If you give me your E-mail I could send it to you there.

aph@eazytek.com is my email.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

hi tritoa here from Spain,i am looking for a metal blue/pearl very light gray stage 6 kraata and any rare weapons that you might have.also i am looking for any unopened cannister set,let me know if you have anything and then i'll mak offers,thanks

Edited by tritoa

I have sent you both a pm.

hi tritoa here from Spain,i am looking for a metal blue/pearl very light gray stage 6 kraata and any rare weapons that you might have.also i am looking for any unopened cannister set,let me know if you have anything and then i'll mak offers,thanks

I have two unopened visorak, white and black. I also have a lot of spare weapons, but I don't know what you would consider rare.

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I have sent you both a pm.

I have two unopened visorak, white and black. I also have a lot of spare weapons, but I don't know what you would consider rare.

Mc

how about the kraata?if you have the kraata i would be interested in the visorak.i am also interested in the good guy 07 and the function 08 and also if you have the good and bad guy 08

Edited by tritoa

I don't have the kraata, sorry, i know how hard they are to come by. But i do have a good amount of the promo sets left. I have good guy 07 and Function 08 still. along with the visorak.

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Reply sent!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I don't have the kraata, sorry, i know how hard they are to come by. But i do have a good amount of the promo sets left. I have good guy 07 and Function 08 still. along with the visorak.

MC

hi tritoa here again,how much would thw postage be to Spain for the good guy 07 and function 08,i don't have enough money right know for the four sets and would prefer the two as you cannot get them in europe

It depends, over sea shipping for something that small shouldn't be to horrendous. Let me get back to you tomorrow about it.

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Do you have paypal?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

That is how! Lol I will message you my paypal address.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I got off work later then usual today, but I'm having my fiancé ship it off first thing tomorrow.

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC