BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

Po-Wahi

IC:Kultax's brief sandstorm may not have helped in his fight much, it wasn't useless though.

Mere moments after Konihi teleported next to Ayna a long rumbling bellow rent the air. It wasn't right next to the group but it certainly retained enough volume that most beings would try and find out where the sound came from.

Off in the direction of Po-koro the sun glinted off bright metal as a group of beings burst out of the gates. It was the Koro's on-call relief force. A squad of fast movers held ready at all times to head out and save travelers in trouble. Most of the time it was to go find some group of travelers lost and drying out in the desert. Bandit attacks were far from unheard of however.

Po-koro wasn't in the habit of letting good people die, no matter how slim the chance of rescue.

This squad was made up of five Sentinels. Three kikinalo riders and two Toa with Kakamas. The mounts of the former were the source of the bellowing as the group built up speed. The two Toa slowly began to outpace their fellows, the supernatural power of their masks showing in such open country.

The riders would be take maybe fifteen minutes to reach the group. The Toa five, their speed ever increasing as they strove to not be too late.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: (Ayna)

clang
She was a Matoran, but she wasn't defenseless. Ayna had stopped dead in her tracks the moment Konihi teleported to her, and as he attempted to slash her she brought out her only weapon: her pocketknife. Their blades met, the weaker being struggling to hold the Araka back.
"I never trusted you."

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

• 2 weeks later...

IC: (Ayna)

She reached out her hand to guard against Konihi's punch, attempting to catch his fist in her palm. Unfortunately, she had been using both hands to hold his blade back with her pocketknife to make up for the difference in strength and was now having difficulty defending herself against both attacks at once.
"Kul, if you'd could hurry up and get over here, I'd appreciate it!"

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Konihi

"... and I guess determination is your other best trait"

With no help from her allies available Ayna had nothing to prevent me from simply overpowering her. I let her catch my fist, but using my vastly superior reach I manoeuvred my  dagger away from her blade and delivered a critical strike to her abdomen. It wasn't a lethal wound, for now. It would have to be treated soon though.

I called out to Kultax "Now it's just you and me"

Eager to finish this fight in the four minutes I had left, I chose to rush him the Toa in melee combat. In the blink of an eye I teleported over to Kultax, immediately thrusting my dagger at his heart-light.

Edited by Supreme King TIN

IC: Kultax

Thankfully I was running fast, but still slow enough that I didn't charge right into Konihi. Plus I was kind of expecting another teleportation attack. I manage to sidestep his blow, but I know I'm not gonna last much longer.

"T...his.. is pointless.. even if you do kill me, you're going to be locked up or killed by those Toa. Just stop now and they'll lighten what ever sentence they might give you.."

IC: (Ayna + ????)

The Onu-Matoran had collapsed, and was now laying in the sand near the two combatants. Everything began to go dark, but before she passed out, she could have sworn she'd seen footsteps not matching Konihi's appear near her. Even stranger, they were appearing one at a time, as if an invisible figure was walking by her...

//////

"Any last words?"

There was a sensation of a hand grabbing Konihi's wrist tightly, as if to make him drop his weapon, despite there seemingly being no one there. A disembodied voice with an odd accent spoke from behind the Araka.

"######, that's the line ya say before ya finish 'im off? How lame."

A red-armored hand appeared, then an arm...and then a whole body, revealing a Huna-wearing Toa of Fire in a wide-brimmed, kane-ra skin hat.

"At least be creative about killin' people."

Edited by Dio Brando

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

By the ruble of apporaching feet I had about ... 3 minutes. I'd say this wasn't good but by this rate I could take this arrogant newcomer on in the next sixty seconds. That and I could not stand somebody interrupting my kill.

"Hrmph, I like to stick to tried and trusty" came my retort.

I swept my leg under this intruding red toa, hoping to knock him off balance.

I was beginning to black out as well. This poison was getting to me very quickly. If I were to die, my only regret would be my inability to let Ayna walk unharmed.. I wanted to help this newcomer, but I'd probably just get myself killed even faster in the process. No, my words rang true after all. On Mata Nui we kept each other safe. And now I'll do it for Ayna.

I stumble to my feet, maybe for the last time. I give the newcomer a hearty salute and then limp to Ayna.

IC: (Datrox)

He leaped over the Araka's leg, letting go of Konihi's wrist now that Kultax had gotten away.
"Tried and trusty, eh? Me too, I guess. That's why I keep this around."
He drew his obsidian blade and gave a quick glance to Kultax to acknowledge his salute before turning his attention back to the Araka.
"Let's get the formalities out of the way: name's Karvan. Datrox Karvan. And I don't take kindly to people who hurt other people...without a good reason, of course."

Edited by Dio Brando

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Beneath my helmet I grimaced, that sword of his gave him the reach advantage. I'd need to be careful approaching him but the approaching cavalry didn't give me time for that, or time to finish off any of my kills. I did have time to make this Toa suffer though. "Is there no better reason to kill than to push your limits? I am Konihi the hunter and I have pushed myself far to get here"

Taking a huge leap back with my powerful Araka legs, while sheathing my knife. I gain just enough distance to pull out my bow and quickfire an arrow at the red toa.

IC: (Datrox)

The arrow struck his shoulder and made Datrox wince, before the Toa of Fire quickly plucked it out and tossed it away.
"Kuh. You got an interestin' way of looking at things, stranger..."
He dramatically twirled his blade before pointing it at Konihi.
"...sure as don't mesh with how I see things, 'nfortunately."
He suddenly dashed forward, prepared to stab the Araka.

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

I used what little time I had to swap from my bow back to my hunting knife, just in time to deflect a swordstrike from the red toa. It had been a long time since I had had a proper fight, if it wasn't for the time limit I'd be enjoying myself.

IC: Biotron

Biotron was running to where Kultax and Anya were and in the same time holding his right leg and says.

"Oh my gosh i cant believe it i finally found you guys"

Biotron's eyes widen when he sees Ayna in the ground and inmidietly asks Kultax.

"Kultax what happened to her?" 

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

There's a face I thought I'd never see again..

"Biotron?! What are you doing here?" Despite all the pain I was in I couldn't help but smile behind my mask. Then I remembered our current situation. "Uh, Konihi attacked her. He's trying to hunt every species he can and he wanted to start with me and Ayna.."

Edited by Yo Dawg Swagger McSwag

"Oh no you're hurt"

Biotron looks at Konihi and then says to Kultax

"Ha I knew he was a traitor and it turned out to be true and who's the other guy?"

Edited by Tahu3.0

Biotron responds.

"Well you two are but at the same time the reason that you two are alive is because of the stranger"

Biotron's eyes begin to twitch and he holds his head like if it hurts.

"I II think"

Biotron takes Aynas hand and drags her to the Koro while holding his right leg.

Edited by Tahu3.0

Oh look, now Biotron had returned. What a sickening reunion, but one that gave me one more Matoran to kill. Turning my attention away from the red toa for a moment I hurled a throwing knife at the red matoran.

OOC: wish I could give his text a different color but I'm using my phone sorry.

IC: Toa Selos

Toa Selos catches the knife before it hits Biotron.

"You an't killing Biotron that easy"

Toa Selos drops the knife and pulls his sword.

IC: Cyramar

Cyramar had watched Datrox engage this weird-looking fellow with the usual complete lack of interest.
Still, it was probably better to get involved in case said Datrox found himself dead.
With little more than a sniff as Konihi turned away, Cyramar raised his gun, firing off a bolt in his direction.

OOC: Sorry for dropping in late lol

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

OOC: Well you arrived for the end so that's okay.

What! Now that mad Toa from earlier had arrived, he must have finally found Biotron and followed him. I focused on Selos for a moment, a moment too long as I quickly felt a burning sensation as a hot bolt tore into my shoulder. Gasping in pain I noticed another intruder into this fight, ... a Lesterin? I never saw him back home.

This fight was over, and even if I wasn't surrounded, reinforcements would be arriving soon. I needed time to focus.

" ... You win" I admitted while kneeling down onto the ground "I can't beat all three of you."

Toa Selos uses his handcuffs to handcuff Konihi.

"Soo you're Koliniii? No that's not it Kanihiii? No that's not it well who cares you lost"

Toa Selos proceeds to see Kultax.

"Hey man sooo you're hurt?"

OOC: Man I was righting this before you're post sorry Tarn.

Edited by Tahu3.0

Toa Selos makes a ok motion with his head and runs to the Koro.

Biotron while dragging Ayna and running at the same time falls and his right leg comes off and he reacts saying.

​"MATA NUI THAT HURTS!"

​Biotron then fainted.

Edited by Tahu3.0

OOC: Tahu that was a bit quick, maybe mention how long it took you to get to the koro, or where you've taken her. I assume you'd go to the hospital.

IC: Konihi - Po Wahi desert

As the others keep talking I stay still focusing, ignoring the world around me. No all I had to do was think about the temple, remember the magnificent stone entrance I had studied earlier. That and gather my energy ... but I was tired from the fight. Looking down I notice the glowing sphere in my pack, I could feel it's warmth and energy. Energy similar the sparks which danced off of Rahi when I ate them through my hands. Was that what the sphere was? a more potent form of energy harvested from rahi? It was worth a shot so I reached down with my cuffed hands to the sphere, hoping that nobody keyed in to what I was doing. Inching further, my fingers managed to touch the orb. My wounds healed and I was filled with new strength and energy ... enough to survive the exhaustion of a long range teleport.

Now confident in my escape, I broke my shackles with my new strength. My voice growled with  promise of revenge "Don't get too confident, I may have lost this battle but I've not given up ... so watch your back or you may find my knife in it"

Then, I disappeared.

-Po Wahi Temple

I land right next to the temple entrance, pristine stone so clean it shined despite their age stood above me. Under normal circumstances I would have likely died from exhaustion then and there but the added strength from the sphere kept me upright. I doubted this was a permanent buff though, probably more of a temporary energy boost that I likely would run out of soon. I set out back into the temple. In the room of treasures, I claimed the only thing worth my time, the remaining four spheres.

Returning back into the long shadow outside the temple I look out into the desert. I had plans, but for now I had to rest, I'm fairly certain the guard will make their way to me fairly soon too. I slump down next to the exit and pull some food and drink from my pack.

Toa Selos after running for some time decides to use his sword that shoots fire as a thruster to move faster after doing this he passes Biotron and Ayna and he reacts saying.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOO I PASSED THEM!"

Toa Selos turns off his sword and runs back to where he found Biotron and Ayna and puts them both on his back and he picks Biotron leg and after that he continues forward to the Koro.

Edited by Tahu3.0

Toa Selos has been walking for what he felt forever he has passed different Toa from the Koro who were a tad late but after taking his 3rd break from walking he saw that the entrance to the Koro was directly next to him and he says.

"Huh the entrance that's niceeee"

Toa Selos eyes widen

"OH MY THAT'S THE ENTRANCE!"

Toa Selos runs and looks for a bench. Toa Selos finds one and he sits Ayna and Biotron.

"Ayna wake up pls are you ok?"

Edited by Tahu3.0