Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro Outpost Tuara grimaced, "I wish. What are y- So far there's only been murders. First day I took the job a Matoran was found with his neck sliced open, the other, a pool of water, originally frozen. And then today, a few deaths on the bridge and a sadistic cannibal ate a few Matoran." She shuffled in her seat and crossed her arms, "The presumed killer of the two Matoran escaped from Ta-Koro on my watch. And this fight happened, also on my watch." Tuara looked up again before standing up to look at what Salamander had been doing. The Three Virtues. Tuara almost sighed. The island seemed to have forgotten what the virtues were, "It's a shame nobody believes in that marking anymore." Tuara said, almost to herself.

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:Miha"They had a concussion, and tons of chest wounds." Miha started, getting ready to list the multiple injuries that Venator had suffered. "... And he had a broken leg!" Miha ended, having listed all the injuries that Venator had.Nighting"Yes it was, although it was strange that Fehdran didn't follow us..." Nighting said, looking back at where they had been sparring together. "You think she's alright?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Virthee "Is that the mad looking Toa, who was still severely injured? The one I saw leaving my hospital?" Virthee jokingly asked, no anger in his voice. IC: Dreenan "Yeah... It is rather strange..." She thought for a moment. "Maybe we should go back and check on her,"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:MihaMiha laughed. "What? I must have left the office by then. I'm sorry, I should've locked up." she fibbed. "I'll do better next time." Nighting"Yeah..." Nighting answered, getting his bow out in case Fehdran had ran into trouble. OOC:So, how are we going to run this?

IC:Fiva"There what is?" Fiva asked from the top of the armory. "Are you talking about me? I promise, those cats were definitely not tamed! I did the Koro a favor-" He then stopped talking. "Oh, you aren't from the marines... Good."

IC: Salamander "That doesn't sound fun at all..." Salamander chuckled darkly. He slowly started knocking the figures down one by one. Eventually, only one small figure remained standing. He casually rested a finger on it, threatening to tip it over. "The balance is broken... One move could tip the scales in favor of either side... But I'd rather just burn those old-fashioned beliefs to ashes,,," OOC: The small text is him muttering to himself, but you probably already knew that. :P

Edited by ckmc

Lacertus

OOC: Run what BioBeast? IC: Virthee "He seemed to really want to get away, interesting, isn't it?" He looked down at Miha. He could easily tell she had something to do with it. He was just hoping she would answer honestly. If not, he wasn't going to bring it up again. IC: Dreenan "Yeah, let's go." With her halberd drawn, she flew back toward the fighting area.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Miha"Yeah..." Miha said, not expecting Virthee to buy her story. "Okay... That was him. But he was a total nutcase! I don't do nutcases! That's Zygad's job!" Miha exclaimed in self defense. NightingNighting just followed Dreenan silently. OOC:Yakuzan not posting.

OOC: ... I have no idea what to do. IC: Virthee "That's better. Maybe you should have sent him to Zygad..." The Toa smiled slightly, adjusting his pack on his back. "I haven't spoken to Zygad for a while now, maybe I should send him a message, ask how his work is going."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Miha"Why not just go visit him?" Miha suggested because she was tired of not interacting with anyone other than Virthee and Venator the chaos in Ta-Koro. OOC:Neither do I... How about, wait a few more days, and if no activity from him we just assume Fehdran disappeared from the world until he returns?

OOC: Please... You are crediting him with far too much intelligence. He already forgot about them. :P IC: Salamander "Slept. Ate. Walked around the village. Bought stuff. Fought a guy who killed two Matoran. Nothing special." Salamander shrugged casually, obviously not bothered by what he had just said. OOC: Aaaand he promptly remembers. :P

Edited by ckmc

Lacertus

OOC: :lol: IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro Guard Outpost Tuara sat up in her chair, "What? You were there?" She went from being downtrodden to overly excited, "Why did you not come to the Guard with this information?!" She stuttered a little, "Y-you d-didn't get his name did you? I saw him at the gate when he escaped! If I knew ahead of time I. I-"

Edited by MicroSnipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: "Sure as karz I will!" Tarotrix exclaimed.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Salamander Salamander yawned, obviously not very interested in the topic. However, Tuara seemed excited at the prospect of new information, so he decided to tell her at least part of what he knew. "Well I was fighting him, wasn't I? Of course I was there... As for why I didn't come to the Guard, I thought this sort of thing was commonplace. Why, where I come from..." Salamander went into a long-winded explanation of all the dangerous Rahi he had had to deal with on a regular basis at his home. When he finished, he then went into an in-depth description of all the unpredictable weather patterns and dissaters he had experience on the same island. In the middle of his description of all the criminals on his old island, Tuara finally lost patience and cut him off. "Is there a point to any of this?" Salamander frowned, obviously displeased at being interrupted. "Not really, no. However, I was about to tell you how I had to walk 18 Kios everyday in a blasted blizzard for a whole week, just because two rogue Toa of Ice and Air decided it would make for a good joke. I'd rather not go ino an explantion of what I did to them in return, but let's just say it involved a lot of fire and community service." Salamander leaned back, staring absent-mindedly at the ceiling. It took him a moment to remember what exactly Tuara had wanted to know in the first place. "His name was Utu. Toa of Ice, undoubtably rogue, possible one of theose "Dark Toa" I've heard rumors about lately... Element of Ice. He had one other power, but I can't quite put my finger on what exactly it is..." His voice trailed off as he became lost in thought. "Do you know any powers associated with purple? 'Cause his eyes were glowing purple-y like crazy." OOC: This was a fun one to write up... :lol:

Lacertus

OOC:I enjoyed that in a weird sort of way. :PIC: Tuara - Ta-Koro OutpostTuara crossed her arms. Utu. She'd have to remember that name. "The Toa that escaped matches that description..." She paused, "Utu." The name sounded like poison rolling off her tongue, like a sort of sick twisted sickness filled the waves of sound as they left her mouth."I too have heard rumors of Dark Toa as they call them... I suppose he was one then if his eyes were glowing like you said they were," She shook her head. "Was there any indication to what his other power was? I mean, it's not like you knew he had another power without seeing what it was. Or at least it's effects."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Glad to hear it. I'm still laughing at the community service part. :P IC: Salamander Salamander paused to think about his encounter with Utu, trying to remember every possible detail that could be helpful. "Well, I'd say that his power, whatever it is, increases his strength. It might increase other abilities as well, but I've seen the strength enhancing aspoect of it for myself, so I'm certain of that one. As for the cause of it, or the technical part of his powers... It could simply be an andvanced elemental absorbtion technique. Granted, I doubt there is anyone on the island besides myself with such a thing, but there's always the chance." Salamander laughed, uncertain himself on whether or not that scenario was even possible. " At the very least, I'm certain that it isn't a mask power. The energy required for his power came from an outside source, the problem is what that source is..."

Lacertus

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro Outpost Tuara mulled the idea over in her mind. "A source?" She tilted her head a little as she normally did while trying to think, "No idea what that source is..." She paused, "Wait, you were there. Did you try to stop him?"

Edited by MicroSnipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Slight Puppeting, nothing major. If you want me to edit, I will.IC - Sucogu - Zyck's ArmorWith a shrug, he entered the door.Beckoning Tarex to do the same, he found Zyckel himself, sitting in a chair that let him recline, feet crossed on a table. Sucogu approached, thinking back."How much would a full suit of armor cost, made for a Toa?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tarex entered a moment later, folding his arms as he waited. Examining Fiva, he glanced towards Sucogu. "I assume this ain't him?" he asked. Fiva definitely didn't have the build of a smith, nor the general air of one either. Sucogu merely nodded, and motioned for Tarex to follow him through the door. Entering the room, he decided to be a little more descriptive, for Zyckel's sake. "The Toa in question's about yea high, slim build..." he said, moving his hands up to a rough estimate of how tall Kriigata was. Size of the wearer was important when one wanted to make armor, of course.

helo frens

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro OutpostTuara stood up, "You watched as this Toa murdered two innocent Matoran and did nothing?" She felt rage quell up inside her, "You are as terrible a Toa as he then!" Tuara was truly appalled. Why had Salamander not stopped Utu?"Because you didn't feel like stopping a Toa from slicing open a Matoran's neck and freezing another from the inside out?!" Her eyes burned with intense fury.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Just wanted to pointing out that Zyckel doesn't have a reclining chair, or a table. XD IC: Zyckel It only appeared that way for a few moments, then it became apparent that Zyckel was actually sitting on his stone forge bench, using a chunk of metal as a footrest. He was also still drinking the drink Fiva had gotten him. "That depends on what decorations you seek, along with how thick you want it." He explained, rising to his feet. "I have a wide assortment of prices."

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: "Well, I don't think we're looking for anything too decorative..." Tarex trailed off, trying to recall what he saw of Kriigata's armor. "You see, we're kind of looking for a replacement set for a young Toa of Water, her's got way too damaged during a fight and was removed in the following surgery," he explained, "So I didn't get a real good glimpse of what was left. I don't think it should be any thicker than normal armor for someone of her size and age, though..." "Sorry if I'm being too vague, but I don't have much to work with..." he said with a sigh.

helo frens

IC: Salamander Salamander held up a hand, silencing Tuara. "I didn't say I watched as he killed them, I said I didn't feel like stopping him after they were killed. For some reason, he killed more Matoran the longer our fight went on, so I was trying to end it and get away from him, thus saving Matoran lives." Salamander stood up, his body beginning to give off more and more heat. It was the only indication of the firece wrath he was feeling, as his facial features remained perfectly calm. "Next time you decide to call someone terrible, make sure you are either correct or that they aren't within hearing range. I'll tell you right now, it isn't a particularly pleasing experience." OOC: I know that isn't specifically what he said, but it's what he meant.

Edited by ckmc

Lacertus

IC - Sucogu - Zyck's ArmorSucogu stood silently. He figured he would let Tarex do the talking. Unless..."Lesse here, my analysis, from her physical appearance and armor less form..."He focused on what she looked like. This was hard to do, because she had had no armor on, but from the way she was built... This was what he did best. His life was about fighting. The rest was guessing.He rubbed his chin."Okay, so listen. Obviously, it has to be light though still enough to protect her from attack while giving her neccessary room for adapting to fighting styles and alternate weapons all the while able to move fluently enough to control her element and at the same time tight enough to pull off acrobatics in the face of obstacles and enough vents to keep her cool in hot climates such as this one."He hadn't breathed once."Oh, and it's gotta be blue."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Zyckel He walked along shelves of his finest armor, muttering to himself as he went. Using what size estimations, as limited as they were, one of the people had given him, he was mentally picturing each suit of armor as it would appear on a Toa. He also took into consideration movement, and... blueness. "Water you say... thinner than average..." He muttered barely loud enough to hear. Them we stopped, looking down at a black and light blue set of Toa armor. He bent his legs, lowering himself to look over it in more detail. "Thicker plating... thinner armor size, around the correct height, maybe a little taller at most....loose fitting plates give better movement... sort of blue..." He lifted the armor off of the shelf, taking each piece in his arms, and walked over to the two. "I think this should work nicely, and should it not, you can always return it."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro OutpostTuara breathed out a little, "Maybe you should be a little more clear when recounting tales."She frowned, "I apologize for my outburst, but you must understand why I had an outburst. Please Salamander. Be more clear next time."She sat down, "Mata-Nui." After a moment of awkward silence she looked back to Salamander, "I'm just so frustrated."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Okay, I just have to LOVE how Tarex walked away without asking for details about the armor... Just the forge. :P This is gonna' be sooo interesting... IC: Riaril (both Fearless and I are playing this chick) The lightstones had been put away. The patients were sound asleep, including the two new "psychos" she had inherited from this morning. The matoran missing part of his arm seemed in decent condition, and was out like a log, snores echoing off the small cell the matoran lay inside. She clicked down the long hospital hallway, her stride slightly burdened by the days work, her knees stiff from constant stress. "A bath." Riaril muttered continuously under her breath. The Guard's medic ward behind her, she ventured out into the Ta-koro night. Her destination? THAT piece of trivia was left on the tablet she hung on the main entrance: "If it's a life threatening emergency, I'm at the public baths." As she milled through the crowds -- Ta-koro was known as the city of the sleepless -- Riaril thought back upon the day's craziness. A po-matoran bumped into her as she turned a corner, falling flat on his backside in response."Careful where you tred, little one," Riaril said, though her demeanor displayed something more along the lines of: "Watch where you're going or I'll make sure you don't just ACT blind..." The Baths' were a massive structure closest to the volcano, the Mangai flows of lava generating the heat for the waters within the ancient structure's halls. Stripping down, she entered the women's bath to the greetings of steam, and emptiness. "Haa," Riaril let out a sigh of mixed relief; "Alone again. This place doesn't have many Ga-koroans, does it?" She washed up, taking time to get rid of the blood-stains from the bite she had sustained from her new treasure. She completely forgot about using her mask to heal it any further than sealing the cut. Healing herself wasn't something Riaril was partial to doing. The hot, steamy, bath water felt like a blanket of Mata-Nui's light and love as she descended into the pool, her aches and pains slowly reducing as she soaked. As a toa of water, Riaril felt this regenerative effect more than all other elements, her body soaking a good two inches of the entire pools depth as she lay there, half submerged, blowing bubbles in the water. Letting her body relax, Riaril finally let her mind wander to the more "normal" aspects of social relationships: like Takimoc pissing her off during the afternoon. "That mata-nui forsaken fire-spitter," Riaril grumbled between bubbles; "Can't her just stop? I mean, he's getting ridiculous..." Speaking of ridiculous... Maybe 2,000 widgets was too much to ask of Jaller? "Ah, whatever. Like I care what that heroic ex-kohlii player thinks of my hospital bills."

IC: Salamander "Well, if that's the case I guess I have no choice but to accept your apology. Although I don't see how I wasn't clear enough... What more do you need to know about a blizzard before it is clear to you?" Salamander sat back down, his armor slowly cooling down. The scale patterns in his armor were still glowing slightly, so Salamander admired them for a moment before turning his attention back to Tuara. "So, now that you know all that, what will you do?" OOC: Quick explanation as to why his scale patterns are glowing. Those parts of his armor are slightly thinner (since the paterns had to be etched in) and thus heat up quicker. It's really just in comparison that they glow, as the rest of his armor would have to be at a slightly lower temperature (but still pretty dang hot) for the glowing patterns to be visible in the room. Anyway, I've had something like that in mind for a while and decided to make it official. :lol:

Lacertus

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro OutpostShe rested her head on her hand, looking at the map, "I don't know."Nobody said anything for almost a full minute, "I just don't know. What can I do? There's nothing I can do. Utu's gone, and he's not coming back to this Koro, and we don't have the resources to go after him, especially with Matoran."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Salamander Salamander frowned at Tuara's words. "Aren't you a Toa? Go search the island for him of course! And Why would you ever think bringing Matoran along would be a good idea? He's already proven himself willing and able to kill Matoran; you'd just be leading them to their deaths."

Edited by ckmc

Lacertus

OOC: Posted from PSP Also lolyeah, a derp on my part, there.IC: Ah, karz, I forgot to ask the medic about what kind of armor to get! he thought, mentally facepalming at the mistake. He didn't normally forget things like that...Managing to not show his current frustration, he produced the tablet from his pack."Will 2000 widgets cover the cost?"

helo frens