Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Twiak dropped the Matoran as several crystals and a colt of electricity went his way. The infected Toa was able to dodged the crystals, but the electricity struck him, shocking the manic and causing him to go into jirations before being able to recover himself.Grabbing is sword, Twiak started flinging fire balls in all directions, hoping to hit any one and anything. OOC: stop picking on Twiak guys, sheesh :P

OOC: NO! IC Yghari - Ta-Koro - Fighting: Yghari easily avoided the blasts of fire, ducking and moving aside as the fire passed him. He then sent a chain of lightning at the Toa, intending to shock him into unconsciousness or just scare him away. OOC: Dat chain lightning... avoid that. :P -Yghari

OOC: done on phone so no formatting or fancy descripitions for now.IC: Silently thanking the newcomer for his (albiet unknowing) support, Tarex quickly grabbed the injured matoran under the cover of his Huna, and sprinted towards the gate, dodging , weaving, and otherwise evading fireballs.Noting the wall sealing the battle off from the rest of the Koro, he quickly used his control over the element to create a hole just large enough to fit through.. Sealing the hole behind him, he deactivated his mask and raced off in the direction of the nearest med ward.OOC: done on phone so no formatting or fancy descripitions for now.IC: Silently thanking the newcomer for his (albiet unknowing) support, Tarex quickly grabbed the injured matoran under the cover of his Huna, and sprinted towards the gate, dodging , weaving, and otherwise evading fireballs.Noting the wall sealing the battle off from the rest of the Koro, he quickly used his control over the element to create a hole just large enough to fit through.. Sealing the hole behind him, he deactivated his mask and raced off in the direction of the nearest med ward.OOC: done on phone so no formatting or fancy descripitions for now.IC: Silently thanking the newcomer for his (albiet unknowing) support, Tarex quickly grabbed the injured matoran under the cover of his Huna, and sprinted towards the gate, dodging , weaving, and otherwise evading fireballs.Noting the wall sealing the battle off from the rest of the Koro, he quickly used his control over the element to create a hole just large enough to fit through.. Sealing the hole behind him, he deactivated his mask and raced off in the direction of the nearest med ward.OOC: done on phone so no formatting or fancy descripitions for now.IC: Silently thanking the newcomer for his (albiet unknowing) support, Tarex quickly grabbed the injured matoran under the cover of his Huna, and sprinted towards the gate, dodging , weaving, and otherwise evading fireballs.Noting the wall sealing the battle off from the rest of the Koro, he quickly used his control over the element to create a hole just large enough to fit through.. Sealing the hole behind him, he deactivated his mask and raced off in the direction of the nearest med ward.

helo frens

OOC: The karz? Your post is a bit derped, Raz. (probably fixed by now) IC Yghari - Ta-Koro - Fighting: Yghari had a double take when he saw that the Matoran was there, and then wasn't, this disappearance was so shocking (pun not intended) to him, that his chain of lightning was interrupted. OOC: Hint, hint. Now's your time to escape or fight, Zedd. :P -Yghari

IC: CyraxCyrax just hurled crystal after crystal. However, as the others continued clashing and evading/shrugging off attacks, Cyrax got bored. She hated when she got bored. Cyrax turned around and headed to the crystal wall she had created on the bridge. She created a hole, walked through, and then closed it, looking for the one who had pointed a weapon at her head, asking for her to follow their terms. Fine. She was the master of mischief anyways. Never actually hurting anyone except people doing damage, but always making people embarrassed, sad, afraid, all that stuff. Cyrax was happy she was a mischievous person. After all, hadn't matoran treated her as some kind of worker? Well, here she was, giving them entertainment. They don't seem very happy about it, but then again, had they cared for her feelings when she was placed in the position of "Village Worker"? To only do what's best for the village and never actually having a bit of fun, only pain and suffering from whatever failures and mistakes she made and whatever physical pain she was given? For now, though, Cyrax didn't care about all her mischief anymore. If all it got was a few people punching each other, that would be boring. And Cyrax also yearned for a good fight. Anyone who was part of Makuta's legion was probably a good fight. So why not find Makuta? But first, she needed help. And for the moment, it was Vakama who had the help she needed. And with that, she looked for Mevi, on her own terms that if their terms mean treatment as the village's worker, or death, she would be bolting into Vakama as soon as possible. OOC: Come on, Mevi! I'm calling you out and letting you give me terms, provided they aren't stupid. Let. Me. See. Vakama!!!!!!

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: You edited while I was typing. :P IC (Mevi): Mevi was on the ground, having tripped when her weapon got knocked out of her hands. At least the hostage was free, but now everything was going to blazes. She cursed as a few flying crystal fragments hit her in the head and nearly knocked her mask off. Now really angry, Mevi and the few other guards who hadn't lost their weapons completely stood up and retrieved them. Without yelling any more warnings, The Ta-Matoran looked for the crazed Toa of Fire, really wanting to ram the sharp end of her halberd somewhere painful and unsanitary. In the meantime, another two guards carefully approached Twiak with their shields up, intending to overcome his Hau by ambushing him as well.

Edited by Katuko

IC: Cyrax Cyrax looked at the several matoran heading towards the massive hole in the crystal barricade. She completely destroyed it, and instead built 2 large ramps of crystal on the sides of the bridge so they wouldn't get thrown off - and all the while reflecting light from the lava to make everyone blind. After all, she wasn't the master of mischief for nothing.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC:

IC - Sucogu - Watching Tarex run off "Done," he said, holding onto Hau as he raced towards the nearest medic. Apparently, this guy was some type of hero. Heroes didn't usually return. Stepping inside the medical hut that contained a certain Kriigata, he laid Hau down on the bed, which was fashioned from straw and cloth."I'll pay you ask much as you wish, if you can heal him." The Toa gave him an odd look."You'd might as well take him to the morgue. Or skip a step and bury him. You're friend's dead, or most of the way there." Irritated, Sucogu narrowed his eyes."I'll pay you as much as you wish." he said through gritted teeth. This was quite a spectacle. Here he was, trying desperately to get a Toa to heal this stranger. "I'm no hero." he whispered. "Fine, fine, I can try."The medic placed a hand on Hau's forehead, his kanohi activating...

Creds to Kugh for my basing the body of Hau's appearance off Kriigata's. IC: The medic's eyes widened visibly beneath his Akaku. "Dung dung dung," hissed he, then called out: "I need some Mata Nui-forsaken-to-karz help here now! Get me forsaken Team Kanohi Dragon, the sons of piraka!" "Please step aside," he turned and added to Sucogu. It was a good thing the Lightning Toa did-not at first, maybe, but definitely when the group of tired medics who had just worked on Kriigata flew in at such speed that any of their intruments could've decapitated him. "I'm sorry, but I'll have to ask you to stand back," he said automatically and without a trace of apology while said team proceeded to arrange their intruments neatly before their unconscious patient and the Toa of Water began to work on making the toa possible to heal. "No distractions allowed." A flax screen folded down right before Sucogu's eyes, making a barrier which prevented him seeing, if not hearing, the work.

Gradually, when the matoran received the go-ahead, they started to work through Hau's armor. Most of the toa's biological parts were totally exposed now save for small gears, white-gray membrane holding in all muscles, vein, and bone beneath them. The medic clucked in approval. This was a fine physical specimen. If he could ever recover...

No, when he would recover, she swore to herself, he'd live a good life. Pushing the thoughts from her head, she continued to work alongside her three matoran helpers and the Fire Toa.

After a few hours, Sucogu finally saw the medic walk out of the ward alongside the other one and their assistants. Hands stained red, they washed off briefly in several buckets. A few wiped their foreheads, and all of them save the Ga-Toa went off for a short caffeine break.

"He will live unless complications arise. We've pulled his leg back together," she continued, "as well as relocated his forearm's elbow joint and popped it back into its socket. We've also healed his few other cuts and bruises and removed all ash from his body. We're glad to say that your friend," she finished her update, "looks like he has escaped without brain damage. Keep him in bed for a week so his bone, armor, and blood can regrow to a good amount; please feed him physically during this time," she advised, then left.

She now had to fill out his medical forms and forensic forms in case this was the result of a crime-which it probably was. No toa trying to commit suicide would cut halfway through their own knee, especially not in such a way that it cut through their other knee's armor. And dislocation would not help at all in the process.

No, this guy had been attacked, and the first thing on her mind as she moved through the ward, passing right by the slender female toa whom she'd healed right before this one, was by who?

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: If there are any good-aligned Toa in the area, I highly recommend that you get to the gates and help stop the fighting. You would have heard the alarm being sounded. IC: A bright light fell across the field, reflected via crystals from the lava below. Mevi held her hand up to shield her eyes, making her notice a shield-bearing guard waving for her. They huddled up behind it, using it as a screen to protected themselves from the light. With spears poking out on both sides and using the crystal wall as a guide, they carefully stepped towards the Toa. "If we can push her back," Mevi said, "she will be forced out of the fortress, at least."

IC - Sucogu - Defending Ta-KoroHe wanted to stay and wait for them to finish healing Hau. He did.But not while a crazy Toa ran around like a mad Gukko.Rushing out, he could easily tell who was attacking and who was defending, but he watched for a few seconds more to make himself sure.From outside, it would appear that the crystal exploded. Really, it was hit by lightning. Then it exploded. He looked straight into Cyran's eyes."You are a danger to Ta-Koro and a danger to yourself. In light of the that, I am giving you one final chance."He had loads of weapons, she couldn't incase him in any trap. He had spent his life looking into lightning, a measly reflection wasn't going to bother him. He was the obvious stronger opponent."Stand down."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Hahaha! I actually helped in a big fight! Neutral side FTW! (Although I'm mischievous... hehe.) IC: Cyrax Cyrax looked at the group of matoran who were walking towards her, shields and spears drawn. She drew her own swords, and shouted to them. In the group she could see the female matoran who had asked for her to stand down and follow their terms. Maybe she would get what she wanted. But if they wanted Cyrax's help in stopping the fight, which she figured would be really big, she looked over at the matoran. Cyrax: I'm mischievous. But I'm not stupid, and I'm not evil. You want me to end the fight, you can get it. After all, I am preventing you from falling straight into the lava, albeit blinding you, right? And Cyrax knew that while they weren't grateful about being blinded, they were indeed safe from falling. Cyrax: Well, All I want is a talk to Vakama. And a little mischief. But yeah, you guys let me talk to him, grant me an audience, and I'll stop the fighting. Its boring anyways, no leaping above rooftops or epic confrontations on beaches. Just people biting and slashing like cool dudes. So, do I have your help? The matoran just advanced and jeered, probably hoping to push her back. Cyrax: See, the problem about pushing people back is when the entire environment is controlled by them, who can go veeeeery fast.... you can't really hope to push me back. Push the others back? Good luck in actually seeing them in the dust and light. And with that, Cyrax sprinted, boosted by her Kakama, onto the crystals which grew steps just for her. She ended up somewhere in the middle of the group, and tried to hook her katana's over the neck of the female matoran who had given her a fact that perhaps she could meet the turaga of fire on her terms.. Cyrax: Let us talk or she dies. I'll follow your stupid terms. But if you don't..... Slice goes the swords, people. I hope you know that I'm not on the other side. I just don't like both. As she talked about terms, a horrible memory of matoran jeering at her for failing to protect a village against massive amounts of foes popped up. Another fun fact which lead to her ditching the matoran and playing pranks on them, as they had done to her. OOC: Katuko, thats Mavi I took/tried to take hostage. I hope you know can give me terms which I like........ :biggrin:

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Dreenan "If it is, then this fight can wait, let's go." She lifted into the air, flying in small circles, before heading in the direction of Ta-koro. She had no doubt Nighting and Fehdran could keep up, she wasn't going very fast, OOC: Yes! The characters are moving again!

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: You should probably have given me time to respond in the middle of that post, but at least you guessed my response correctly. :P IC (Mevi): "Mata Nui, what's the matter with you?" Mevi spat as she felt herself being forced into a choke-hold. A bladed choke-hold. Not the most pleasant of choke-holds, and they weren't pleasant to begin with. "I already told you that if you want to speak with the Turaga this is not the way to go! Even if I told the guards to stand down I doubt they would listen at this point. This goes far beyond mere mischief, and if you hadn't noticed we also have an infected, cannibalistic pyromaniac on our hands right now! So if you would just put yourself in our shoes, I hope you see why we really, really don't want to bring the Turaga into this!" Mevi gently tried to push a blade away from her throat, but stopped when she realized it didn't work. "Say, I get the feeling that you aren't really related to him, so if you would help us take those two out we can probably spin a story about you attacking the wrong side by mistake due to arriving late in the battle. Turaga Vakama might be willing to see you then."

Edited by Katuko

IC:NightingNighting kept up with Dreenan, teleporting from molten rock to molten rock. He arrived at the scene. "What on earth is going on?" He asked Dreenan in confusion.OOC:Sorry Yakuzan, but I'm tired of waiting for you to respond. This is my favorite character. He can't just sit still the whole time.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Dreenan She looked over the fight, trying to figure out exactly what was happening, "It looks like the Ta-Koro Guard, and they're fighting... I can't see what it is!" She landed beside Nighting, trying to decide if she should just join the Matoran, or figure out what they were fighting first.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Chaos went on all around him, as he just stood there, unable to move. He felt this had happened before. Toa fighting their foes. What was going on? Everything seemed to be going so slow. Its as if everything around him had stopped, even himself. Everything sped up again. Explosions, crystals, blood, all that stuff. He ran at a newcomer(Yghari), his energy blade at the ready. He knew even Twiak couldnt take all of them himself. OOC: Let ish begin. For me anyway. I was busy last night >.<

IC: Cyrax Cyrax looked at Mavi's suggestion. Not a bad idea. After all, if the cool dudes over there hadn't started the fight, maybe this whole pranking-while-doing-work thing wouldn't have turned out to be a fight. She was a Toa, after all. Why can't she just prank and leave?The matoran had a point. Sad as it is that they weren't bringing the Turaga IN to this, but they were bringing HER into the Turaga's home. But one sentence ticked her off so much she had nearly popped the head right off. Mavi: So if you would just put yourself in our shoes, I hope you see why we really, really don't want to bring the Turaga into this! That was stupid. If they were in Cyrax's shoe, if she had one, since all she was wearing was an armored boot, they would have realized that Cyrax was doing this because of matoran. She was blaming the wrong people, sure, but she still disliked them all outright. But hey, a good fight wouldn't be too bad. She dropped one sword, the other one in Mavi's face. Cyrax: I hold you to your word. I hope your guards don't do anything..... stupid. And with that. the walls of Crystal's flattened out, shining light upwards into the sky and nowhere else. Cyrax sprinted back towards the main gate, hurling crystal after crystal, not caring about the exhaustion that was taking over. She held her 2 Katana's together, and soon, all she had was a massive double sided sword, covered with sharp glinting crystals. She leapt into the fray, and tried to slash at the first one she determined as someone bad. The infected one. All the while, more crystals formed and flew at the battle, and Cyrax created walls - just high enough to bar matoran out. After all, this was a Toa's fight, and Cyrax was sure that there weren't this little Toa in Ta-Koro. Probably more were coming. OOC: Twiak is dead Twiak is dead Twiak is dead :D :D :D

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Well, me and Twiak tried to leave Ta-Wahi and get to Ko-Wahi, but the Ta-Koro guards wouldnt believe that Twiak was good so we had to attack, then these stupid little toas decided that we were bad guys(which we arent, we are neutral) and if they keep it up, we will have the rep of bad guys, if we dont already. But I guess I did ask for this xD IC Lost melted into nothing, then reformed infront of the Toa running at Twiak. "I wouldnt do that if I were you."

OOC: Lets just say theres a fight between the murderers (Yeah. Yeah, Murderers. Stabbed and then tossed into lava.) and the guards, a bunch of Toa who answered the alarm, and someone who is fighting because if she does, she gets to talk with the Turaga. Anyone is welcome to join. She isn't that black-hearted. IC: Cyrax Cyrax looked at the person who had just morphed out of nowhere, saying something about not doing that if he was her. She activated her Kakama and sped right past him, swinging at the infected Toa, while throwing a bunch of crystals behind her, hoping the guy would sprint right into them. Of course they wouldn't die, but if they managed to get inside their armor..... scratch scratch. Itch like a monster unless it is positioned in a way that when you move, instead of itching, you get stabbed. Owie.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC The needles coming at him looked painful, and Lost didnt plan to find out. He threw one of Stralix's explosives at them, and they blew up in a minor explosion. He used his malfunctioned, and apparently ancient, Olmak to teleport himself a few inches, making him run faster. He caught up with the crystal Toa and tackled them. He left his Energy Blade on his belt, while instead he opened up wrist blades on his armor. "I'm not going to kill you." He said. "We just want out of this place!" OOC: Just to make sure no confusion is caused, not GMing. GMing would involve me shoving the blades through her face then blowing up the body for fun. When ever I do a post that involves me knocking someone down or doing some damage, or something like that, I just add this, because in the old forums, there were alot of people who got ticked when I even touched them. e_e

Edited by Xeren Ozone

OOC: You ARE G-Modding. 1 part of the G-Modding Expansion Set is Puppeting. Puppeting means you somehow take control of the other player's character, and RP them. Just then, you were G-Modding, as you RP'd my character getting tackled without my permission and without giving me a chance to react. Example 1: Not GM.I tried to jump and tackle the guy. Example 2: Yes GM.I tackled the guy. See the difference? In example 1, you give the player a chance to evade, roll, whatever. But in the second one, you just auto-hit the guy using your tackle. IC: Cyrax Cyrax was tackled by the guy with teleportation, and she gripped her sword in her hand, on the floor. Instead, several shards of crystals, similar to a knife, popped up, ready to defend her. Cyrax: See, I want out too, but first, I want what I came in here for, and to do that, I have to kick you guys unconscious. After all, what cool dude wants out of the most secure place in the village by killing someone? Plus, you have an Olmak. You've been to the outside of the gate. You have a problem, run. Don't be a sissy and hurl someone off expecting them to stop and look at him bubble down the lava. You're and cool dude. And with that, Cyrax tried to tuck and kick the Olmak wearer in the chest, and try to push him away before he swiped with his little blades. Of course, if Cyrax had tried to block with her own little blades on her armor, some clashing would have gone on. But those little blades on her armor have been little for far too long..... Cyrax looked at the guys who seemed to be looking at the battle. They looked like cool dudes, staring at them quizzically. Cyrax determined that she needed all the help she could get. Cyrax: (Shouting) The infected Toa murdered a guard while trying to leave, and now their trying to escape!

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I see your point, but if you'd notice, you were perfectly able to counter attack, me doing a tackle, left me wide open for you to get free, which you did. If it were GMing, I could have broken your face. Doing something that leaves me completely open to attack, possibly injury, while you have nothing more then a knock on the ground, I think thats the opposite of GMing. IC: Lost was knocked back. "They attacked us! What did you want us to do, go back to the prison with them where Twiak would go crazy, escape and destroy the city?"

OOC: Free to attack me. @Xeren, GM-ing means that you control someone elses character and don't give them any time to react to something you do, RP them, force them to do things, etc. If you forced me to get hit, you are still GM-ing, even though you put yourself in a worse and stupid position. IC: Cyrax Cyrax: Well, you did kill them, and they didn't attack you, they didn't let you pass. So what, you plan on burning things now? All the more reason to stop you. Just then, Cyrax created very sharp edged crystals and each of them were attached to one of the spikes on her armor. She continued fighting like this, and used crystals to create a shield from the massive heat wave.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Dreenan "I have no idea..." The Toa of plasma explained to Nighting. She had no idea what exactly was going on and who was fighting who. "I think it would be best to side with the Ta-Koro Guard... and whoever is working with them." Which, she couldn't tell in all the chaos.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Despite having a piece of his juicy shoulder eaten off, Tarortrix was alive. Bleeding profusely, he drifted in and out of consciousness. The world he saw was but a weird blur. He felt as if he was floating. "Why am I flying?" he muttered in a slurred voice. The tone of his voice probably indicated to Tarex that this matoran was in dire need of medical attention..

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: Free to attack me. @Xeren, GM-ing means that you control someone elses character and don't give them any time to react to something you do, RP them, force them to do things, etc. If you forced me to get hit, you are still GM-ing, even though you put yourself in a worse and stupid position. IC: Cyrax Cyrax: Well, you did kill them, and they didn't attack you, they didn't let you pass. So what, you plan on burning things now? All the more reason to stop you. Just then, Cyrax created very sharp edged crystals and each of them were attached to one of the spikes on her armor. She continued fighting like this, and used crystals to create a shield from the massive heat wave.

OOC: I Know what GMing is. IC"Twiak attack from behind! Thats her weak point!" OOC: Going on a guess there, that you have the shield on the front, meaning your back is wide open to attacks.

OOC: I'm going to assume you were still carrying the bag mentioned in your character's profile. IC: Mevi saw that the fight had finally turned in their favor... somewhat. The crystal-flinging Toa was now fighting alongside the guard, and several people had ganged up on the infected Toa. Being free of the chaos for a moment, Mevi quickly scanned the scene. More reinforcements were arriving. That was good. Tarotrix was... bleeding to death. Not good! "Taro!" she shouted, running over to him. He was seemingly struggling to stay conscious. Nearly panicking, Mevi fumbled after something to use to stop the bleeding. She spotted the soldier's bag and carelessly emptied its contents onto the stone ground. The dim light of a discarded Lightstone illuminated her as she then curled up the cloth and pushed it into the large gash in Tarotrix's shoulder. He hissed in pain and looked close to blacking out. "Hey, stay with us! You're gonna make it, don't worry! I've almost stopped the bleeding, look!" Mevi looked down herself and saw that the bag was already soaked. The liquid was seeping between her fingers, showing no sign of stopping. "On the other hand, don't look. In fact, it might better for you to black out right now." With no further warning, she grabbed a Heatstone from Tarotrix's belongings, removed the bloodied cloth and then shoved the tip of the crystal into the wound. There came another hiss, this time from flesh being seared. Hopefully, the heat would cauterize the wound. If not, Mevi would just have made it worse. "Help," she whimpered, even though she knew everyone else had their hands full. "Medic!"

Edited by Katuko

IC: Cyrax Cyrax turned around, looking at the injuries the guy had sustained, who was on the floor. Cyrax smashed the crystal wall in front of her, and used the splinters to try and hit the infected Toa. She then used her Kanohi Kakama to zip towards the matoran who had convinced her to fight. Cyrax: Where's the closest medic who actually knows who he's doing? This guy's going to be saved if he gets help quick, but wait too long and he'll be dead. His armor is torn open - his biological parts showing. Somebody in Ta-Koro must know how to fix that..... OOC: Any help, guys?

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:Nighting"I know a medic!" Nighting called. "Be right back!" He activated the scope on his mask, allowing him to see the top of Virthee's Hospital. He teleported there, and hopped down from the roof. "Virthee!" he called, ignoring Miha and Venator. MihaMiha turned from Venator. "Virthee's not here right now, but I might be able to help." Miha offered. "Virthee taught me almost everything he knows!" Nighting"Great! Get to the Koro's gate, someone needs medical attention now!" With that Miha nodded and headed towards the Gate at top speed.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Venator With Miha gone, the wounded Toa hobbled out into the streets, and to freedom. Or close to freedom. He walked right into a Toa of fire coming the other way. IC: Virthee "Are you alright sir? Your leg does not look good." "I'M FINE!" The Toa of fire shook his head in slight confusion at the grouchy Toa. Then he walked inside his hospital/home. "Miha, I wanted to ask you something. Miha?" The Matoran was nowhere to be found.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles