Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Cysero (Guard HQ, Ta-Koro)"Truth be told..." Cysero said, sighing and leaning against the wall; something in his sparkling eyes seemed to betray a deep, heartclenching fear that Cysero couldn't seem to verbalize. "I'm not really in much of a Kolhii playing mood. There was...an accident last night."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Cysero (Guard HQ, Ta-Koro)"I came to show a friend some tips," he said, gesturing back at Dahlia; his bluster and ego seemed to have dissipated, and his chest was tight with tension, as if the dirt was still packed on top of him. "Then another guy I was with got arrested before we could get to the field, and we came here. So now...I dunno what to do."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Cysero (Guard HQ, Ta-Koro)"Want to join me?" he asked, before looking up, eyes wide in alarm as he realized what he'd said. "I mean, in the first two. The eating and the drinking."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Naria:"Yes," Naria said drily. "Yes I am." She looked about herself, gauging everybody's subtle reactions to the appearance of her walking by Cysero."Half of these people seem to think we're in a relationship. I feel like hurting somebody now."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Cysero (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)"Yup. Definitely the sweetest," he said, sitting down and signaling for a shot. "Please, God, something strong. I don't know how long I can deal with her leash around my throat."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KryzaKryza remembered that Cevnix had said not to let anyone know that this was the safehouse of the Nui Bank. "Jobs? We are simply living here, me and my toa companion. We are not hiring, not for anything at all. I heard that a mercenary group is in the inn across the way, if you were looking for work."
IC: Pantak"Don't act stupid. I know this is your bank. I'm looking for a job, do you have any open?" he asked.
IC: Airias"Hantak, is that a kind of fish?" Airias asked as he dodged the zamor. Are zamors flammable? Lets find out. Airias shot a fire blast at the Zamor sphere.
IC: The zamor was his by the fire blast, and is mildly caught on fire, before falling to the fround. Seeing his zamor fail, Hantak shot a blast of impact vision at the Toa. Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Kryza Okay, this is bad, Kryza thought. There must have been a security breach. Otherwise, how would this guy know we were here? Aloud, he said, "All right then. Wait just one moment while I go out and fetch one of the other representatives. He knows more about this than me. Please, come in and...sit down. Mite here will stay. I'll be back within five minutes." As he left, he whispered to Mite, "Don't do anything that would tip him off to the fact that we have a safe house under here. Just act normal." Kryza left the house, looking for Solaris or Whentenua.

So....who really knows what's going on....

Anyone?

Can you read this? If so, you get a prize. Talk to me for details.

My BZRPG profiles:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=160&do=findComment&comment=326024MY

IC: Cysero (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)"Nuh uh. Nooooo way, love," said Cysero hastily. "I don't think either of us wants to see how that would end, and the fact that you have a shot at winning is not comforting in the least."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Cysero (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)Cysero gulped, his eyes never leaving Naria's face."That," mumbled the star athlete. "And the fact that you may just decide to celebrate afterwards."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Naria:Naria smiled."And it begins...now!" she exclaimed, immediately grabbing the shot glass full of whiskey that the bartender had sat down, downing it at once and slamming it back down on the bar, while still glaring over at Cysero.

profiles i guess

IC: Kamaehu sighed. A desert would give you that point of view. "Ever spent the better of a quarter lifetime so cold that water liquid in a glass turns to ice in your throat? You'd wish it was alcohol you were drinking, if only for your courage, not to mention it's use in stews."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Cysero (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)"Go ahead, laugh now," he said calmly, taking another shot and slamming it onto the bar. "But we'll see who's in the state to tell jokes in the morning when I have a mild hangover and you'll be trying and failing to scoop out your brain with a Kolhii stick."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Naria:"I'll still be laughing, when I get annoyed and start a boxing match for fun, actually," Naria said, taking her third shot.IC-Hasil:"I'd think a Toa of Fire would be able to keep his throat heated enough to make sure the water wouldn't freeze," Hasil said skeptically."Although I won't deny its use in stews."

profiles i guess

IC-Naria:"Marine training, Cysero," Naria reminded him. "There's quite a few things I can do with that." She took the next shot, gulping it down quickly, as did Cysero. She, however, didn't need water like he did."See, I tried to just sit around and fish. Obviously, that wasn't happening." She took the next shot, the sixth. Things were going well. Pretty soon Cysero would fall under the table, and Naria would be crowned the victor of this contest."So, Cysero," she began, taking the next shot. They both started to wobble, barely, Cysero taking a sip of water. "How are you feeling?" Shot eight was down.

profiles i guess

IC: Cysero (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)"Not exactly feeling like I could sit around and fish," he said, grinning. "What about you?"Boom. Boom. Boom. Nine, ten, and eleven dropped, followed quickly by twelve and thirteen. Another sip of water on Cysero's part.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME