Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOCVerak from Ga-KoroICVerak didn’t stop running until he had made it to the black, spiky stone ground which told him he was in Ta-Koro. He threw himself down, looking gingerly at the spear in his arm. With one of his arm blades, his cut the spear in two. Now he only had a small, blue spear sticking from his blood soaked armActually, most of the blood had dried now. It was pretty nasty looking. So he didn’t look. Instead he re-equipped himself. Tying on his sheaths, replacing his armor. It was the first time in many days he was fully dressed. (The guards had ho qualms arresting and imprisoning him in the middle of the night). It felt good.He stood up, brushed some obsidian rock off himself, and walked towards Ta-Koro. Hopefully he could find his medic there. His arm wasn’t moving very well.- - -Verak coughed as the thick fumes of Ta-Koro filled his lungs. That was the worst part about the city, he thought. The smoke. At least his arm was mostly fixed. The medic was certainly upset when he showed her it. And best of all, it was free! She had owed him a debt, and he was glad to make use of it.He stood and watched people walk by, talking and smiling. Now he wanted to find Zacax, and his crew. They said they’d pick him up, but he wasn’t sure how to get the message to them. When in doubt, head for the ale. Verak walked towards the nearest bar (Ta-Koro had a lot of them) and walked in. Of course, he was broke, so he couldn’t drink anything. Verak was going to do something about his money crisis, but getting on the Silver Keras all that time ago had pushed it from his mind.He sat at chair in the corner and put his feet up on the table. Waiting.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: DeusuiDeusi walked into Ta-Koro, heading to get supplies. He decided to go to a bar (which happened to be where Verak was) and went in to get a drink.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Isfel drew his sword to inspect it. He had started the motion, might as well finish it. "I've been training ever since I was a kid, with whoever I could. I mean, I originally just trained at home, but then I got turned out into the world, and here I am now. How about you?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Whenteuna"Well, one day I was part of a tribe, down in the southern islands. Real big one - about 350 people. Then one night I wake up to screams and smashing sounds. I look out my window and see a ton of Visorak murdering everyone in their path, and even some who aren't. So I had enough sense to run and hide, unlike most of the others. The Visorak destroyed everything. They weren't too organised though, because I slipped under their radar. I couldn't find any survivors, so I found this staff and headed out into the world. I made my way to Mata Nui and helped make this place happen, along with Mezra."

So....who really knows what's going on....

Anyone?

Can you read this? If so, you get a prize. Talk to me for details.

My BZRPG profiles:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=160&do=findComment&comment=326024MY

IC: Solaris, MitenalSolaris nodded, rather interested. Visorak... he hadn't really heard of those before... sounded familiar, though.The little Ta-Toa came to about several hours later. He followed footprints to civilization. Ta-Koro... his old home. He wished he was back in Ko-Koro, reading a nice book. But he decided to wander around town, just for nostalgia's sake. And he did wander. After so much wandering, he came across a mud hut. It stuck out like a Muaka in a swarm of Manas. He poked his head inside. Empty enough. And was that a glyph on one of the stones in the fireplace? Oh good, some productive work. He'd show those pretentious, white-armored scholars who was boss in the learning hall. He stepped into the fireplace, a little flame wasn't going to hurt a born Ta-Toa, to examine it. No, not a glyph, just a coincidental surface blemish. That was when the wall slid open.Solaris's sharp hearing detected a noise."That doesn't sound good," he mumbled, gripping his right hand tight on the hilt of his sword.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC Verak's eyes looked through the smoky room. Very smokey. This particular establishment was famous for it's chimney-less fires (like anywhere in Ta-Koro needed more heat). The entire room was filled with smoke and steam, turning the whole bar into a sort of sauna.The patrons were mostly matoran. In fact, the bar was currently matoran exclusive. A large crowd of red, yellow, and black villagers, all crowding around tables and taking large swigs of their drink. Verak grinned as he watched one fall unconscious, slumping over a table. Then a tall grey colored toa walked in. His walk was familiar, but Verak couldn't make out the beings face. Then a wisp of smoke drifted away from the toa, revealing him as Deisui, the bounty hunter that was once on the Silver Keras with Verak. The toa of stone sidled over the the toa's table."'Ello, brother." He said, throwing himself down on one of the dark stone seats. "How's it been with yer employers?"

IC: DeusuiDeusui ordered a drink and turned to Verak, "Shouldn't you be waiting for one of the others?" he asked coldly

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Deusui"I don't know, they haven't found out we faked it, yet," Deusui said, then looked at his wound, "You broke out of the prison didn't you?"

ICVerak followed Deisui's eyes to the long wound on his forearm where the Ga-Matoran's spear had once been. He was a bit disappointed to hear news of his imprisonment had reached Ta-Koro, but it wasn't too unlikely. He had been in prison for a couple days."Good deductin' there, brother." he said, "You are correct. I did spend a few days in prison before my dashin' escape."

Edited by Visaru

IC: Deusui"I could tell," Deusui said, "Didn't seem dashin if you took a guard's spear to the arm. I know, because I did TE same thing you did when I was still an assassin,"IC: Ambera and MahoThe two entered the village with only one of them still having energy. Guess who."Come on let's go!" Amebera said dragging Maho into the city streets,"Ambera I'm so tired! Can't we stop!"

IC: CevnixCevnix was busy working out the finer points of an interesting theory for a "computer" which had been proposed by one of her colleagues. It was interesting and certainly possible, she thought, to make a machine that used many logic gates to solve problems. But she was startled out of her thoughts by the sound of the secret door opening."Quick!" she yelled to the three assembled beings. "Get up there and find out who's there! Or Mezra'll have your armor!"

Anyone?

My BZRPG profiles:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=160&do=findComment&comment=326024MY

IC: Solaris, MitenalSolaris was the first to dash up the stairs, suddenly regretting his decision on the second step up, considering that what waited at the top might be an armed thug. Well, no better way to prove yourself than standing up to a big bad... Oh, Mata Nui...Mitenal was just getting used to the fact that he was peering at some sort of staircase when a gold-armored being stuck a sword in his face."Don't hurt me!" he gasped, cowering.Solaris looked at the tiny little Toa."I... who the Karz are you?" he stuttered."Who are you?" Mitenal shot back, regretting those words. "Sorry. Please, just don't hurt me."

IC: KryzaKryza's view of the world was a simple one. Smash whatever he was told to. And he had just been told to smash whoever was at the top of the stairs. So he was going to.When he got up there, he found a scrawny Toa of Fire pleading with Mezra's new hired help. Kryza didn't have time for whinings. He grabbed the toa by the throat and slammed him against the wall."Why are you here? Who are you? Who sent you? Answer me!"

Anyone?

My BZRPG profiles:

ICVerak looked at his wound with a bit of a smirk and laughed. "Breakin' out of prison isn't easy these days, it it?" He coughed roughly, expelling some smoke from his lungs, which swirled and drifted in the surrounding air. "But I still believe it was quite dashing'. Just because I got stabbed don't mean I wasn't fantastic, brother. I'm currently restin' an' recuperation' from my escape. What're you doing here in this fine town?"

IC: Deusui and co."Nothing," Deusui said, and right on cue, Ambera and Maho entered, "Verak?" Ambera asked as she saw the Toa of stone,

ICVerak almost gaped when Ambera walked in. What were the odds...But Verak recovered his attitude fast. "Actually," Verak said, "I'm just Verak's long lost twin brother whose only distinguishin' feature is this arm that was brutally mutilated when I was off wrestling' alligators. I also have physic abilities, so I sense that yer name's Ambera and that you are in Ta-Koro to look for Verak....?" he let the last word drag out, making it a question.

IC: Amebera"Yes I am! Wait your not Verak? aw....oh well bye!" Ambera said, "Let's go Maho!"IC: Deusui"Ambera it IS Verak!" he called out and she came back in,

IC: Ambera and Maho and Deusui"Oh, we didn't know you were here!" Ambera said, "We just came to explore them we came here and found you!""She...dragged me...everywhere...oh Mara Nui..." Maho panted"You do realize Zacax's doesn't want you around him," Deusui said"A forbidden love? Even better!" Ambera said,

IC: Ambera"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII don't know!" she said with glee, "What do you want to do?"IC: Deusui Deusui face palmed himself... This was bad...

IC: Ambera"Let's go...on a date!"IC: DeusuiDeusui spat out his drink, date?! Zacax was not gonna be pleased...

IC: Ambera"How about you pick!" Amebera said with her perky smile,IC: Deusui and Maho"This is not good," both said at the same time.

IC: Ambera"I know there's an idea up in that head I your's say it!" Ambera said placing her finger on the upper part of his mask.

Edited by Zacax

IC: Ambera"Or we could go to Ga-Wahi," she said, "OOOO that's even more romantic!"

IC: AmberaThe Toa of lightning giggled, "okay cap'n," she giggled,IC: Deusui"Oh great..." he whispered to himself...

ICVerak threw an arm around her shoulder and the two walked out of the smoky bar, leaving Maho and Deisui behind. Verak and Ambera walked out into Ta-Wahi, passing the low, conical huts which were the trademark of Ta-Matoran. The huts and the rock and the walls were all deep black rock. The walls towered above them, especially when the exited through the gates, receiving a nod from the Ta-Koronans guarding them.As they walked down the sandy path to the beach, surrounded by spiky black obsidian, Verak asked "So, sister. I know very little about you. Any important life events?"

IC: Ambera"like in my past or recently?"

IC-Naria:Hmm, let's see, there was Cysero, a random Matoran, a random Matoran, Cysero, random Matoran, Cysero, Cysero, Cysero. How in karz he could get around that space so fast Naria didn't know, but he was a Le-Matoran. His automatic hyperness obviously had something to do with it.Boredly, Naria had left Joske a little while ago, both of them deciding just to head their seperate ways. Lacking anything to do, Naria came over to Ta-Koro, and, lo and behold, somebody familiar pops up.If any of them looked over, they'd only see a bored Ga-Matoran with a Kolhii stick waiting for everybody to finish, though.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Solaris, MitenalOf all the things in the world Mitenal would've liked to happen today, being picked up by the throat and smashed against a wall was not one of them. He fainted once the Toa holding him started yelling.Solaris blinked twice. Either this was a really effective act, or they just scared the Karz out of a tiny little civilian."Perhaps he wouldn't have passed out if you had said please," Solaris stated sardonically. "What I like to do is bring 'em down, tie them to a chair, give 'em a cup of tea and interrogate 'em like a gentleman. Perhaps you can learn a thing or two about getting people to answer questions from me."Sometimes his ego made him want to kill himself.

IC: KryzaThe Toa or Fire was apparently quite weak-willed, as he promptly fainted as soon as Kryza began yelling. Then Kryza noticed that the new Toa of Lightning was telling him something about how he should change his interrogation methods. "Whatever," he growled. "Mezra gets angry if you don't immediately neutralize - whether permanently or non-permanently - any uninvited visitors in the bank. If you would like to be the one to take the blame, be my guest." Kryza slung the toa over his shoulder as easily as if he weighed an ounce. "We don't have an official cell, but one of the vaults should do for now. They aren't airtight, so he should be able to breathe. We can question him when he wakes up." He began to walk down the stairs, not waiting for an answer.

Edited by toa newnia

Anyone?

My BZRPG profiles: