Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Garren finally reached the summit where Vitiate was, gasping for breath. "I've got the tools." he said breathlessly. "I've got a little present I'd like to give you." He set to work, furiously pounding at the anvil. For heat, he used a nearby lava pool. He formed the metal with Telekinesis, purging impurities with sparks of electricity. He folded it several times, then looked at it again. He continued to work on this masterpiece. "Give me a little time, and then I'll give it to you."-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC:By now their beverages had been served, and Quoribay waited patiently for something to happen, taking the occasional sip of his drink.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: KorvusKorvus stopped by a bar for a drink and noticed a group there in the corner. Nothing bad about that. Except for the fact that one of them looked exactly like Grata with green armor instead of orange. He stormed over to the group and flashed his badge."Ta-Koro Guard," he declared, pointing at the Skakdi, "this one escaped from a maximum security cell here in Ta-Koro. I would appreciate your compliance with this matter."

67tlbk.png

IC:Quoribay did a spit-take onto Korvus's mask, partially for revenge and partially spontanious. "Our skakdi friend here is no criminal! What has happened to privacy these days....." Quoribay's voice trailed off as he took another gulp of is beverage.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Sideways:The Toa of Magnetism made a rasping sound that sounded like "stop!" but nothing like it."Now, now officer," Crosswise said. The illusion reached over to Grata's arm, and tried to scrape off the green armor, "As you can see, he's actually green. If he wasn't I would be able to scrape the paint off, wouldn't I?"

IC: MezraMezra wandered to the next table in the bar, looking to recruit beings for the Nui Bank. "Would you like to...." His voice trailed off as he noticed the fight that was erupting between the Toa of Magnetism and the Plasma Matoran. Why don't I see what I can do, thought Mezra. "What seems to be the problem here, folks?" he asked to the assembled beings, even as he dodged the backswing from the Matoran's strike.IC: WhentenuaWhentenua was getting nervous. His charge hadn't come out of the bar yet, and it had been over an hour. He activated his infrared vision. He saw a grim sight. Mezra was facing down a Matoran, Toa, and an assembly of other beings. Sometimes Mezra isn't very smart, he thought to himself. "Come on, Kryza. We're going to pull our employer out of a tight situation - that he's made for himself." The two stepped inside.

Edited by toa newnia

So....who really knows what's going on....

Anyone?

Can you read this? If so, you get a prize. Talk to me for details.

My BZRPG profiles:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=160&do=findComment&comment=326024MY

IC:But Korvus's attack was intercepted by Quoribay, who gripped Korvus's arm, preventing the blow from touching Sideways. "Are you attacking innocent civilians?"

IC: Sideways:The Toa of magnetism gasped."How dare you call poor Blackout a criminal!" Crosswise scolded, "Just earlier today we found him, starved, and buried beneath a rockslide. It took us hours to fish him out, right Suminaxe?"The Toa of Fire nodded, "The Ba-Matoran tells the truth, I gave up my ration so Blackout could eat a meal."

IC: KorvusKorvus eyed Crosswise suspiciously for a moment before making a decisive move. He let go of his sword and leaped forward quicker than the assembled group would react with his feet aimed at Sideways's face. The blow would probably cause Sideways to lose concentration. Korvus guessed that this Toa was using a Mahiki judging by the fact that his "friend" hadn't done anything physical and seemed to be speaking for Sideways. Thus, if his blow landed, it would not only free his sword, but also dissipate the illusions.

67tlbk.png

IC:"Your actions have Court-Martial written all over them," Quoribay said as he stood up and took another drink from his glass.