Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Xare:"Typical superiority complex," Xare said to himself as Nemesis began to walk away. "He refuses to admit his mistakes, his inferiorities, and instead acts and pursues deification in order to compensate." The Toa of Ice shook his head, as he, as well, began to walk away, not sure if Kai would follow him or not.OOC: Xare's awesome level has received a plus 1 as of today. We had...four on two earlier, and it turned to two on one. Four on two? Didn't win. Two on one? Xare won without hardly fighting.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Nemesis walked back to the Koro. "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" He screamed loud enough for everyone to hear him.OOC: I just realized how hard it is to imagine his voice. He's meant to sound just like Optimus, but his tone is so different that I can't piece it together.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Garren paced in fron of Vitiate, thinking about what he was going to do. "Permission to go and fetch my smity?" asked Garren. "If I'm going to repair this place, I'm going to need some tools. Besides, I need my tools for a sweet new idea." he paused, looking at Vitiate. "Ut ego?"-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: JestIt was so simple, it was easy enough, it all added up. It was up to me too keep the fighting going, and I was going to do such as best I could. This would be far more interesting that listening to the dull debate over deity power.On both sides of Xare, a Toa appeared, pointed at nemesis and laughing, calling him weak. Sure the mask could allow mimicry of voices, but it didn't allow me to throw them. So a keen observer might be able to notice.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:KaiKai decided to let Xare handle the fight, which the Toa did masterfully. "Xare, good job." He turned to Jest. "Excuse me sir! You seem like the kinda man I want on my team! How would you like a job working with me and my fine pal Xare?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: JestI faded away from he rooftop, walking from around a corner up to the person shouting at me. I wasn't going to just sit around up there, as soon as the fight had fully ended, I had slipped down, leaving myself to fake being myself. Cleverness always was a skill of mine."And why would I want to do that?" I raised an eye ridge, tapping my foot in mock boredom.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Mezra's actually a matoran, but it's ok, it was my fault since I didn't give the link to my character. We'll let it slide.IC: MezraMezra noticed the Matoran and Skakdi of Iron walking towards him. He wasn't about to pass up a business opportunity. "Hello, friends!" he called. "Would you like to join the Nui Bank? Read all about the benefits on this tablet!" He thrust a tablet at Pantak.

So....who really knows what's going on....

Anyone?

Can you read this? If so, you get a prize. Talk to me for details.

My BZRPG profiles:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=160&do=findComment&comment=326024MY

IC: Jest"Well, then I suppose I don't see any reason not to. So... pick the right Jest, and we'll discuss it in more detail." I responded, as the three of my swapped around places wildly, like the shuffling of cups with something under one of them.All three of me, now efficiently shuffled, stood looking at the Vortixx with dull lack of emotion.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Xare:Xare watched Jest boredly, and then continued on his way, walking right through one of the illusions.IC-Vitiate:"I agreed that it would be a good idea, did I not?" Vitiate rhetorically asked. "Go. It will be useful."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Pantak walked out of the Inn, and sighted the Toa waving the sign. "Hmm, I wonder if we could make use of that." he said..
IC: Feongulf -"Huh, I doubt it," Feongulf said, turning to face Pantak. "Still, that information could come in handy sometime, possibly."Suddenly, a Ta-Matoran sprung from nowhere and hand a thin stone tablet to her skakdi companion. saying, "Would you like to join the Mata Nui bank?"Feongulf raised an eyebrow and grinned as she read the tablet. "I believe we've fond a our next job, eh?" she said as the two criminals strolled through the ash cover streets. "Good, old fashioned bank robbery."

IC: Pantak"Yes. Maybe we could agree to work there for a short time, that would give us the change to evaluate it. After all, he offered jobs at the bank"

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Feongulf -"Unless the bank is run by a complete moron, that would involve background checks," Feongulf said, tilting her head to the side. "Forging the documents would take both time nad money, neither of which are things we have in spare."We're going the 'sneak in, smash open vault and flee with money' route."

IC: MezraMezra saw the Matoran and Skakdi turn the corner, after they had declined to join. He reflected on the missed opportunity to hire those two as guards. Ah well, he thought. There are always more. Besides, with Kryza and Wentenua stationed right near here, I don't think the bank is in much danger from bandits.Mezra continued to walk up and down, showing the tablet to everyone that passed. "Join the Nui Bank today!" he cried.

Anyone?

My BZRPG profiles:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=160&do=findComment&comment=326024MY

IC: Amaris, Ta-KoroWalking over to Beatha and Yrano's table, she sat down, crossing her legs as she sat back. "Name's Amaris." She said with smile to both Beatha and Yrano, knowing full well which one was the captian, thanks to overhearing Beatha's recruitment of Yrano.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: MezraSure, why not, he thought. I'll take the plunge and go in the inn. But first...Mezra walked for a few minutes, then came to a place where two powerful beings waited. One was a Toa of Ice, the other a Skakdi with bright green armor. "Back me up, you two. I'm going into an inn to see if we can find any criminals who want to rob us. Or maybe even a being who wants to join! Anyway, if anyone in there tries to get me...you know what to do."Satisfied, Mezra walked back towards the Koro, tablet in hand. About 50 feet behind him, two tall beings followed.Mezra walked boldly up to the inn doors and opened them. He stepped inside, and went to the first table. There were three beings there, one a Skakdi, who seemed beautiful and terrifying all at once. "Would you like to join the Nui Bank?" he asked them, holding up the tablet.

Anyone?

My BZRPG profiles:

IC: By running, Isfel had managed to catch up to Avya, but what little breath he had was stolen away by the sight of the sword she held. It was an nice blade. Not one he would prefer to his, as he liked to the extra reach his greatsword provided, but he could definitely see the appeal. "Umm,wow. I think I forgot what I was about to say." He said, still admiring the sword.
IC (Avya)I stumbled out of the shop, the door slamming closed behind me. The hot, dusty air of Ta-Koro assaulted me again. Despite my natural resistance to heat, I could feel my mouth beginning to dry out, and sweat beginning to bead on my forehead.Still, those sensations weren't enough to distract me from the sword I held in my hand. It was the ideal length, and shone like silver in the reddish light. The blade was sharp and keen, and balanced perfectly. I swung it a few times, feeling the weight, and it cut through the air like silver lightning.I looked up at the sound of approaching footfalls to see the Toa from earlier. He stopped and gazed at the sword, obviously impressed."Umm,wow. I think I forgot what I was about to say," he said.I smiled at that. It was a nice-looking sword. I felt like I could take on anything. "I know, right? It's amazing."I still didn't know this guy's name. I offered a hand to shake. "I'm Avya."

IC:KaiThe Vortixx grinned and pointed at the Jest in the center. And the Kai next to him pointed at the Jest to the left. And a third Kai pointed at the one on the right. Thanks to Retsel's Mahiki, Jest had a Kai pointing at him, no matter if the real Jest was one of the three, the one on the roof, or some other one. If there was a Jest, Retsel, from his perch above everyone, had noticed it, and put a Kai in front of it, pointing at the Toa.

IC: Jest"Oh, so close!" Came my voice, as a crate sitting nearby changed shape to my applauding form. "You were so close, too! But it seems that you aren't quite as clever as you want to think. But, I suppose that was good enough. What do you have planned?"Once again, it was a trick. The Jest standing in front of the first Kai was the actual me.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: MezraSure, why not, he thought. I'll take the plunge and go in the inn. But first...Mezra walked for a few minutes, then came to a place where two powerful beings waited. One was a Toa of Ice, the other a Skakdi with bright green armor. "Back me up, you two. I'm going into an inn to see if we can find any criminals who want to rob us. Or maybe even a being who wants to join! Anyway, if anyone in there tries to get me...you know what to do."Satisfied, Mezra walked back towards the Koro, tablet in hand. About 50 feet behind him, two tall beings followed.Mezra walked boldly up to the inn doors and opened them. He stepped inside, and went to the first table. There were three beings there, one a Skakdi, who seemed beautiful and terrifying all at once. "Would you like to join the Nui Bank?" he asked them, holding up the tablet.
IC: Amaris, Ta-KoroAmaris smiled slightly at the Ta-Matoran who asked the question. "I'm sorry, but I must decline." She said, displaying an academic knowledge mostly unseen in her kind. OOC: Sorry, but my character just joined the Chimaera's Fury.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:KaiKai grinned. All that 'trick' was meant to do was to make Jest speak. Once he spoke, the illusion was ruined, as his voice would come from the real him. Of course, nobody would be able to tell where the voice was coming from unless they were paying a ton of attention. Luckily, Kai was. He grabbed the real Jest's hand and shook it. "How about I tell you over lunch?"

IC: JestThe illusions vanished, leaving only the one Jest standing. "That sounds like a deal to me..." I frowned heavily at his grin. He was already showing happiness. I despised that miserable emotion, and grinning wasn't the best thing to do around me. I had slashed a person's face for grinning. I don't think they even really grinned again.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Isfel accepted the handshake gladly "Pleased to meet you, I'm Isfel." Isfel looked closely at Avya, trying to see what he could gather from her appearance.The answer: nothing. "So, how'd you come to be in the market for a sword?" He asked.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Mezra"All right," he said.I guess that these beings aren't who we're looking for. No matter.Mezra moved on. "Come apply for the Nui Bank today!" he cried.

OOC: Sorry, but my character just joined the Chimaera's Fury.
OOC: The Nui Bank is a service, not a job. Read here:http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=160&do=findComment&comment=326024 Edited by toa newnia

Anyone?

My BZRPG profiles: