Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: In Ga-Wahi, my character and Krayzikk's.IC-Corik:Corik, instead of what Amaris thought, was wondering why she had her shoulder around him. After all, they had just met. Why would she be acting like this if they only just met? And besides that, most Skakdi didn't like the idea of being so close to a Toa. Corik was somewhat confused.However, going along with what Amaris did, Corik put his arm around the Skakdi's waist.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: JestOoh, it seems we have a fighter here, folks! But he's facing overwhelming odds, with no chance of victory. Which will give first, his body, or his ego? Will he fight and face defeat, or flee to escape his loss. This will be the fight of the century, folks! Now, are we ready for... round two!"The illusion of a Toa holding a sign with :2: walked through the fight.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Xare:"Think about it, though. If we don't exist, are you really the god of anything?" The Toa of Ice asked. "I mean, you aren't even god of yourself, in that case. How do we know we aren't all figments of Mata-Nui's imagination? How do we know the Great Beings aren't just using us as a computer program?" Xare cocked his head, looking at Nemesis inquisitively."What would you do, if that were true?"

profiles i guess

OOC: In Ta-Koro...IC: MezraFinally! I'm done carving that annoying sign. Now I just have to do it 5 more times...Mezra stood back to admire his work. There was now a carving in the center of Ta-Koro which read:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------CALLING ALL BEINGS!TIRED OF GETTING YOUR WIDGETS STOLEN?WOULD YOU LIKE TO STOP HAVING TO CARRY AROUND SO MANY PIECES OF STONE ALL THE TIME?The Nui Bank, a public service devoted to helping every being, is now opening! You can deposit any number of widgets in this bank! You will receive a carving of how many widgets are in your account, and it can then be given to any representative of the Nui Bank. The rep will give you the amount of widgets that you request, and then update your tablet. It's an easy way to keep your widgets safe from bandits. PLUS:For every 100 widgets you deposit, we'll give you a FREE widget! For 200 widgets deposited, you'll get 2 widgets! And it doubles each time, so...When you deposit 300 widgets, you'll get 4 free!THE NUI BANK IS ALSO HIRING NOW! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WORKING FOR THIS EXCELLENT PUBLIC SERVICE, CONTACT MEZRA.The Nui Bank requires a one-time fee of 20 widgets to use.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mezra wondered who would reply...

So....who really knows what's going on....

Anyone?

Can you read this? If so, you get a prize. Talk to me for details.

My BZRPG profiles:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=160&do=findComment&comment=326024MY

IC: Feongulf -"Actually, whatever, let's just get out of here," Feongulf said to Pantak as she stepped towards the Lavapool inn's door.Now, let us see what that shouting noise was, she thought, scanning up and down the street. Feongulf blinked as she sighted the comically large sign being waived by a Toa of Fire from on top of a multilevel hut.Hum, fascinating, but that does it have to do with me?

OOC: Oh, I see. Heh, this is going to be so akward when they both reveal their (conflicting) ideas of what's going on here.IC: Amaris, Ta-KoroAmaris's smile inwardly grew at what she thought was a romantic advance. Taking her mind off of the arm around her waist, she focused on the street ahead of her, and saw the inn, casting a brooding shadow upon the street before it. Smiling, she continued walking, until she stood before the door.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Corik:Okay, she didn't get mad at him. Still odd. What was with this Skakdi? First she says she doesn't want to be an 'entertainer,' then she starts pressing herself on him, getting all over him...it was just weird. Still, they were back at the inn.Corik jumped forward, holding open the door and flashing a brilliant smile."After you," he said to Amaris.

profiles i guess

IC: Amaris, Ta-KoroAmaris's opinions of this Toa were mixed. He seemed friendly enough, but still... There was something off."Thanks." Amaris said, smiling in return as she stepped inside. There weren't many in the inn, only a few tables were occupied besides Beatha.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Pantak walked out of the Inn, and sighted the Toa waving the sign. "Hmm, I wonder if we could make use of that." he said.IC: Hantak pushed himself up. He then began to rush at Xare, and shot a blast of impact vision at him.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Xare:Xare brought up his Katana, blocking one of the claws as he moved out of the way of the other, leaving Hantak to land on the ground. His moving out of the way also allowed him to dodge the blasts of flame.OOC: You realize that just spinning doesn't mean he won't expect an attack? He's constantly expecting an attack, you don't have to know just what the attack specifically is. EDIT: Or, at least, known attacks. If he can see the attack coming, he can defend against it, and I can't see why he wouldn't be able to use his Hau to protect himself from a bright flaming blast of FIRE.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: Fine.IC: "HE CAN'T USE HIS MASK WHILE HE STRIKES, YOU FOOL! FIGHT!" He flew down and stabbed the ground, turning that which Xare stood on to lava. While he did that, he shot straight at Xare. All ground that was encompassed by the shield was now lava. At least one would have to hit. OOC: Tahu did it in MOL. Many, many times.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: That wasn't Lava, that was flame in the ground. But whatevs, Toa of Fire can't control Lava without a Toa of Earth to help. So I don't mind too much.IC-Xare:Xare used a trick first invented by Kopaka, as far as he knew, creating a strong ice block which he could stand on, while also raising his shield as a defensive measure against Nemesis fire. He barely managed to jump away from the Zamor, hearing the click when the weapon was fired, though now that he was off the lava he could more effectively fight, unsure if friendly fire had occurred between Hantak and Nemesis.

profiles i guess

OOC: He can make it through heat by melting the ground with excessive heat, as heat is a sub-power of Fire. Oh, and he didn't manipulate it.IC: None did, because they were not standing opposite each other. Rather, Nemesis had kept his sword in the ground, making a wid and long path of flame in the true Tahu style chase Xare around, while the other end of the path chased him from the direction he moved in. He also modified it to make the flames in said path rise at least ten feet. Proximity made the block of ice melt.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC-Xare:Xare, having gotten used to both the lower attack of heat, as well as the flames before him, activated his Hau. The energy shield, as well as the slight use of his element to radiate a slight cold aura, of sorts, protected him from both attacks.Problem was, with how he had moved so that both Nemesis and Hantak were in his field of view, neither of them could easily attack him without his Hau blocking it, and nor could he attack them with his Hau active and in between."I think we're at an impasse. Why were you fighting, anyways?"

profiles i guess

IC: Hantak, seeing that neither side could attack, stood beside Nemesis, knowing Xare would have to deactivate his Hau eventually.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Xare:Xare assumed a quizzical expression, looking over at Nemesis."Gah...I don't know," he said, seemingly unsure. "After all, you did attack my friends and I..." He seemed to think before a moment more, before he shook his head."Nah. It's my concern. Tell me."

profiles i guess

IC-Xare:"From what I gathered, you did attack another being's home, screaming something about being a 'god.' Not only that, but weren't you a part of that war that was going on not too long ago? Aukati and Phantoms, or whatever?" Xare shook his head."Really, you seem like the disrespectful one in this place, not them. However annoying they can be."

profiles i guess

IC-Xare:"Can you expect them not to?" Xare asked. "If you wish to become a leader, a god, you can't do it through conquest. You have to make the people like you. If the people don't like you, you'll have to kill everybody. After that, what are you the god of? Yourself. Nothing more than you are already the god of."

profiles i guess

IC-Xare:"He is but one person, and you are probably stronger than him, no?" Xare asked. "However, give that choice to a larger group of people, and they shall surely band against you, and most likely kill you. Hantak himself would most likely join with them, as the want of a social relationship with others kicks into his brain; he will most surely conform with those in the larger group, than you, all alone."

profiles i guess

IC: Wait a minute--that was true! Megatron brought me out of the cloning tank...he...gave me purpose...Nemesis, outwardly, kept a straight face, another ability of Optimus that he could replicate perfectly. He slowly charged his energy, angered and refusing to admit that Xare was right. "I....I...should...have..." He slowly raised his head, making eye contact. "Primuspeed, Toa of Ice." He unleashed an expanding, tall ring of flame in all directions, with a hole for Hantak to pass through. It extended so fast, because though it had the power of an attack that needed no special charging, it really would take godspeed to react to it. The charge had been towards its speed, and not power.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC-Xare:"Looks like I got through to him," Xare muttered as the flame passed over him. His Hau had been unable to save him from the brunt of it, due to how fast it reached him, but the aura of cold he had kept up protected him rather well. The most he would suffer would be something akin to a sunburn.

profiles i guess

IC: "Got WHAT through?!" He put the flames together into one sphere, that of the Fire Sphere Technique, and had it push down on Xare from above. "I'll get THIS through! YOU WILL DIE!" OOC: Even a Hau can break from excess pressure, and as long as he maintains it, it won't dissipate from the aura.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC-Xare:Three...Two...Xare rolled forwards, deactivating his Hau in the process-the ground had returned to normal, due to Nemesis focusing on the other attack. One. The fire sphere burned it's way down into the ground like a drill, before it finally dissipated, as Xare put his hands behind his back, walking around Nemesis."Truly?" Xare asked simply. "You truly do this? Already I can tell you have agreed with me, you have said I was right...inside. And yet you continue to deny it on the out, you continue to attack. Why? What could you possibly stand to gain by my death, Toa?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess