Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Kind of. But not for long.IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk grinned. "O, hai!"Krayzikk swung his fist, likely slamming it into Nemesis' face. But he didn't wait to find out. In an instant, he was gone, nowhere to be found.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Corik:"Think of us almost as Merchant Marines, if you will. We're always willing to come to the Koro's aid in a battle, but generally we try to be merchants." Corik smiled sheepishly for a moment."I can't say what'll happen if we get drunk, though."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Pantak"He started a fight with me. I decided to give him what he deserved."
IC: Feongulf -Suppose getting concrete answers out of this guy isn't likely, Feongulf thought, grasping for a way to change the topic of the conversation. An idea struck. Well, doesn't seem to be much underworld work available right now, so I might as well make my own."So, what's your name?" she said, breaking the silence. "Didn't catch it earlier."

OOC: To clarify, you know Krayz isn't a Toa, right? He's a Titan. Which means he's massive, and has no element.IC: KrayzikkAnother warp behind Nemesis. He didn't bother getting his attention, he simply lashed out with a kick to the back of his knee, before vanishing.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Nemesis is also a Titan-sized Toa, so he would easily mistake Krayzikk for a Toa. IC: Nemesis fell forward, as the being with clearly equal or slightly greater physical strength kicked him. "ARGH!" It was then that he would call upon the intelligence he inherited from Optimus. Teleportation. Not flight. It would take superhuman coordination to hit me through this. He activated his mask and flew up. Now, if Krayzikk teleported to him in midair, he would miss his attack and fall.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I think there was a rule that a Tis of that size Abd strength needed a significant impairment. For instance, Krayzikk has no element, and Onuzek is incredibly slow and unintelligent.IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk watched carefully, from an unknown location.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Hantak Hantak had been watching the fight, and looked for the attacker. "Show yourself." he yelled.IC: Pantak"Pantak"

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC(SS, PS): "So, it took you this long to find me, Seer?"Two toa faced off at each other, standing atop the mountain that was Ta-koro."I suppose it has. You will pay for what you have done to the kingdoms.""HA! You think I care about those anymore? Haven't you heard? There's a new big bad in town, and his name is Makuta!"The Pulchritudinous Seer fumbled around for the Tetrixcalibur. This thing was incredibly strange. Depending on the circumstances, it would be easier or harder to pull out. For instance, if he needed to slice a melon because he was hungry, it would slide out almost before he touched it. But if his life was in danger, it would stick to the sheath as if it's life depended on it. He gave up and grabbed his bow instead. "I don't really care, Slayer. You will fall at my hands, or at anyone's, I don't really care as long as justice is served."The Sovereign Slayer let out what might be considered a smirk by a more ignorant person. "So be it."The Slayer drew his katana and charged at the Seer.The Seer activated his Sanok and started firing off shots.The battle had commenced.

IC: Hantak began to search the area for the attacker, thinking of what he would do to the attacker if he found him.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: I have been given control over Soli for now.IC: [soli]"Do note that if you want a sword from me, it will take a Toa an average of three years for a truly great sword, one year for a good one and a month for a decent one, while a masterpiece will take seven or more years" she said. "However, with both my assistant and I working on it, it will take an eighth of the time instead. However, if you are in a hurry, you can take one of the pre-forged blades on the rack, and I will attach a hilt of your choice to it."

Edited by It's a Gundam!

IC: Garren had been down at the forge, creating a new practice dummy for himself, when he heard the infighting. He smiled and took a back passageway to his room. He suited up, taking his claws, armour, and sword. He appeared at the doorway for an instant, then faded like a shade in the night. "Of course it's inhabited," he said, moving fast enough that most would have trouble seeing him. "Te Mori Hic" he said, throwing bolts of lightning at the intruder.OOC: Latin for, "You will die here." Not that any of your characters will know what it means.OOC: Oops, Lorax, I forgot. I was going to incorperate that into the kill.IC: Mantoxis was nearest to the sphere when it went off. The weapon did not hurt him, it simply blew him back, throwing him agains the wall. He felt something crack, probably his collarbone, and his right arm went limp. Shade stood over him, laughing. He plunged his sword downward, impaling Mantoxis like a stuck pig. He flailed, but his vision darkened. Mantoxis was going to die...-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Nemesis flew to the side, easily dodging two bolts as he was already flying. "Pholocksipersniper! Doyshia!" Having mistaken the Latin from mispronounced Cybertronian, he replied with what he thought was in kind. At least the fire he spewed out of his sword while spinning was a reply in kind, right? Hopefully it would set his foe on fire, or part of the ground.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Pholock siper sniper? Really, TNG? :P Is that a real word?

IC(Tairel)

Tairel's pace had quickened to a fast run as he approached the sound of battle. His hand already had a ball of fire swirling around in it, ready to hit his mark.Soon, the Toa saw the intruder and, quickly, the fire ball was sent toward Nemesis as Tairel took up a defensive stance.-Mef Man

OOC: Not even close! Made it up on the spot. He mistook it for the native language of the island he originated from.IC: Nemesis, being a Toa of Fire, ended up with the flames he was spewing merging with the ball and dissipating. "One...two...three of them?!" Without landing, he swapped his axe for his Blast Rod, firing concentrated, difficult to dissipate beams of flame at the one opponent he could see properly--Tairel.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: :biggrin: Niiice! And, if this post doesn't make since, it's because I couldn't really tell what you meant with that last sentence, TNG.

IC(Tairel)

Tairel was ready, dodging blasts and consuming any fire that came his way; using it to fuel his powers."Give up! We can easily beat you," he calls out over the sounds of battle. "Now, gove up, go home, and let me finish my welding!"-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

OOC: A Blast Rod is described in detail in Optimus Prime's profile. Your post is pretty accurate, though. It's basically a tool with a rod attached, in a shape slightly resembling a firearm, though nowhere near that level. It shoots little beams. Made of fiery death. (Oh Karz. I just sounded like Hubert.) I don't think you can absorb attacks of your element that easily, one reason why I didn't try it.IC: Nemesis continued firing. "Your words mean nothing, coming from one who is frantically dancing to avoid my power!" The enraged Toa with quite the superiority complex shot more. The blasts went around Tairel in a circle-like formation, and in the circle straight at him.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: As Nemesis was shooting Flame blasts at Tairel, Hantak rushed forward, shooting a zamor and impact vision at Tairel.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC(PS, SS): The Slayer swung his sword, being only just barely blocked by the steel on the bow where it was supposed to be held. "Erm..."The Slayer continued to press down on the Seer."It's only a matter of time before you fall, and I can continue doing whatever I want.""Hey, only one problem with that!" The Seer grabbed the sheathed Calibur and swung it around, knocking the Slayer off balance."So, you expect that to hinder me, BOY!?" The two continued to have their blades clash through the night, until...----------"URK!" The Tetrixcalibur, still sheathed, fell to the koro below, along with it's owner."Hoo Hoo Hoo. Ahahaha!" The toa cackled, before flying off into the charred forest.

OOC: Ah, thanks.

IC(Tairel)

Tairel back flips over the beams as they begin to close in on him; watching as them impact into each other. The zamor sphere also shot under him as he completed the backflip.That was too close..."A little help here?" he asks the other two fighting with him. The Ta-Toa begins to shoot volley after volley of flames toward his opponents. He wouldn't be able to keep this up for long, so he hoped he was buying Krayzikk and Garren some time to attack.-Mef Man

IC: Hantak dodged the flames, then jumped back and shot another zamor at Tairel. "You will die!" he yelled.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk grinned yet again. He warped behind Nemesis, using the confusion to cover his arrival. He swung his fist at the back of his head, and a kick to his knee, before warping around the battlefield. He landed behind Hantak, and punched the back of his head, before warping behind Tairel.

fK5oqYf.jpg

"Pantak"
IC: Feongulf -"Feongulf," she replied. Best to be honest here, I think. "So, appears both of use are in the same line of work." Her voiced shift back to a whisper. "I've been searching around for somebody to form a partnership with, and you seem to fit the bill." The fe-matoran's eyes darted around, making sure none of the inn's other patrons were paying attention to the two beings sitting in it's shadowy corners. "Good on the brute force side of things, not so good at planning or how to apply that force, while I am." Edited by BenLuke-116

IC-Vitiate:During the fight, as Vitiate watched, unseen, a stray bolt of energy from somebody hit a weak point in the wall of the smithy. It creaked, before toppling inwards, dust and rocks burying the equipment within, though, thankfully, no weapons were held in there.The smithy, in its collapse, triggered the collapse of the empty bedroom below it. The structure at that point groaned, crushing downwards in an inexorable path of destruction. the bedroom was crushed, the weight continuing to break down, crushing through the ceiling of one of the training rooms. It toppled inwards, as well as rubble spilling out and breaking into another training room, though thankfully that one was not destroyed, just somewhat filled up.A large part of the structure was now exposed to open air, the combatants able to see the volcano before them. The old Templum had finally succumbed to the damage that had been done to it over the years, though thankfully it did not suffer major losses. The smithy, a couple bedrooms, and a training room had been destroyed. The Templum Manu groaned, though it did not fall-it had not been constructed shoddily.Vitiate hissed in anger. This could not go unpunished.

profiles i guess

IC(PS): The toa awoke from his fall-induced unconsciousness. "Ulp...what happened...the calibur!" He swiped his blade up from the ground, as it slid out of it's sheath. "Oh, now you decide to do that!?" He resheathed the blade and placed it at his side. He looked around quickly. "Well, now where am I?"OOC: Pulchritudinous Seer up for interaction.

IC-Corik:Corik smiled."Whatever we can turn a profit on, whatever the villages want transported," Corik said. "We can be merchants, messengers, pickers...you name it, we'll be able to do it. As well as helping out the local militia if they need it."

profiles i guess

IC: Blood was flowing out of Mantoxis's chest and splattering onto the walls as he flailed about in his death throes. Still, he was not dead yet - Rockosis still had a job to do. "Finish him" Hatann commanded. "You are one blow away from a new life. Sever his life like the cord that holds you to the old. Do not look back - only your future matters now. Kill him, and you will be ready".

ppg2.png

IC: Feongulf -"Feongulf," she replied. Best to be honest here, I think. "So, appears both of use are in the same line of work." Her voiced shift back to a whisper. "I've been searching around for somebody to form a partnership with, and you seem to fit the bill." The fe-matoran's eyes darted around, making sure none of the inn's other patrons were paying attention to the two beings sitting in it's shadowy corners. "Good on the brute force side of things, not so good at planning or how to apply that force, while I am."
IC: Pantak"What kind of partnership do you have in mind?"IC: Hantak was struck by the blow as the building caved in on itself. He then attempted to get up, surrounded by rubble. Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC(SS): The toa flew off again, towards the more lively jungles to the south...OOC: Sovereign Slayer to Le-wahi.IC(PS): The white toa brushed some volcanic ash off of his coat. He looked around, and noticed a gallery of matoran staring at him weirdly. "So...how about that kohlii?"

IC: Garren was way too fast for nemesis. He rolled, coming up behind Nemesis, and brought a double-handed blow towards his back.(Shade): Shade grinned an evil grin, and whispered a single word into the toa's ear. Mantoxis' eyes widened, and he shook with fear. "Goodbye, ol friend." he said, bringing his blade across Mantoxis' shoulder. The results were not pretty. Shade smiled, wiped his blade clean, and turned to the head. He took the Garai off the head, and replaced it with his own. He donned his new mask, and smiled. "Now what?" he asked.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Feongulf -"Uh, you know, I plan things and you hit things really hard," Feongulf said to Pantak, signing as the skakdi and shaking her head. "Understand that?" This guy's a bit denser then I expected.Feongulf raised her hand to her chin as the two beings heard the sound of shouting emanating from outside the inn. "What's that, I wonder?"

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: "You pass" Hatann replied. "You fought strong and you fought smart." He lightly tossed a stone tablet onto the body, bearing the same three letter epitaph, then turned away from it. "Now we leave. The job is done, and the guard will soon come and find this crows' feast. By that time, we'll be long gone, and you'll be negotiating your employment with our new leader. Welcome to NEX".

ppg2.png