Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk examined, and considered, each room in turn.After several minutes of silence, he pointed. "I'll take that one." Yhe room in question was one room down from Vitiate's. It was slightly larger than the other options, affording Krayzikk a bit more room to work in. It also contained dimensions Krayzikk favored, roughly rectangular, with the long sides perpendicular to the door.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "So when do we start training?" asked Garren, a little subdued since his last slapping. "I hope we aren't just going to stand around all day."(Shade): Shade had begun to attack Mantoxis, swinging with both hands at the larger being. Mantoxis was distracted by the pain in his leg, and Shade pressed it too his advantage. Mantoxis countered weakly, but the dagger had, by accident, pierced a major artery. Mantoxis was sure to die, the question was, how long?Mantoxis was hurting. This was probably going to be his last fight. He had learned his lesson too late. Still, it wasn't too late to inflict some damage on the Skakdi. The toa was way too fast for him. He grabbed Hatann, and began to punch, aiming at break points in the armour. He threw a spiked punch to the inside of Hatann's arm, hoping for a major break.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC-Vitiate:"Once you set up your training rooms," Vitiate said. "There will be a list of rules regarding upkeep and cleanliness within each room, that I recommend you keep upheld-I will be inspecting daily." He shrugged."But, nevertheless, Garren, go ahead and choose yourself a room. Tairel, you will choose after he does."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Garren searched the floor, and found a room in the corner of the floor. The room was dark, and mostly sealed off from the others. Since Garren had always been a sort of assassin, he had liked the room from the first time he saw it. He had worked especially hard, trying to clean it to perfection. "This'll do." he said, looking around. He imagined all the traps and workings he could forge for it. He walked to the middle of the room, and looked around. The only furnishing was a small cabinet in the corner, used to store weapons. "It'll need modifications, but that I can handle."-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC-Vitiate:"Center-left, you'll certainly have the easiest of furnishing it," Vitiate said with a slight laugh. "Very well. Find a way to mark the rooms as yours, and then come up to the library," the Toa of Plasma said, heading up and leaving the group alone amongst each other.OOC: Cue infighting.

profiles i guess

IC

(Tairel)

Tairel tips an invisible hat to the others before walking into his training room. It wasn't the best looking room, but it would do.The Ta-Toa sits down with his legs crossed as he takes out a large piece of metal. He begins to lose himself in his craft as well as in his thoughts.Why am I joking around when I've lost everything? -Mef Man

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk spent the next several minutes carrying things from storage, to his room.Once he had everything, he spent even more time arranging it. In the past, his training room had been a field. When he needed something, he hauled it out of the shed. There was no need for permanent arrangement.Here, however, he had to think about it. The Titan tried several different swipe, but always found that he let too little room for one thing or another. He looked around, perplexed."Let's try this..."Ten minutes, and quite a lot of pushing or carrying later, he grinned. "Now that is how it's done."In the far left corner, the Titan had hung a punching bag. The far right contained a mat, and quite a few weights. The near right contained a bar attached to the wall for pull ups, and below it was a mat for stretching. The near left several practice dummies. In the center was the largest item, a tall wooden pole, about a foot thick, with a metal rod running down the center. It was was segmented, each segment having two wooden bad sticking out. The segments rotated freely. It was resigned to simulate close combat, with each hit causing a counterattack.Krayzikk grinned. Much to Garren's likely annoyance, he had taken the only one. The Lightning Toa probably couldn't even lift it, he thought with a laugh.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: [Pantak]"I'm from Po-Koro. What about you?"IC: [Hantak]Hantak followed Nemesis behind the volcano, doubting they would find a place there.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Vitiate:Vitiate sat calmly in his room, meditating. He was calm, in control, on the outside, though inside of him was quite a bit of turmoil. Anger, fear, love, all these things, that he was endeavouring to control.After a few minutes, he stood, looking out of the veil that covered his window. A being was walking up, a Toa of Fire, it seemed. Interesting.The Tiro's were all locked in their rooms, as well as the closet having been locked as well. Vitiate's room wasn't locked, though the Toa of Plasma could hide himself.Slowly, Nemesis walked up to the Templum Drokan, wary of anything that could possibly harm him coming from the building as he came to it. Vitiate hid himself, his robes blending with the shadows near him as he closed his eyes, continuing his meditation.

profiles i guess

OOC: Or, due to a PM convo, he will.IC: Nemesis looked to the side, seeing a ziggurat in the volcano's features. "See? My great wisdom prevails again." I am so far above this simple Skakdi...ha! He looked around until he saw an entrance. "Well...let's see just how worthy this place happens to be." He opened the door and walked in. No one he could see was there. He dragged Hantak in with him and shut the door behind them. "No resistance. I declare this facility Nemesis Domain!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: [Hantak]Hantak walked into the building, surprised that it had been unoccupied. "So now what?" he asked.IC: [Pantak]"Well, I did live there, but I was later exiled. What's it like in Xa-Koro?"

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk snarled silently. He could hear Nemisis.Silently, he crept out of his training room, and snuck to the armory, using his mask to travel silently. Once there, he grabbed a zweihander off the wall.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "Now we have a base, and we will exploit all its resources for--" Nemesis noticed something. The place was in rather good repair. "This was occupied a week ago...at most. This is no ancient temple." Still, he suspected nothing. "That just makes it all the better for us."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Hantak"I wonder what happened to the previous inhabitants. It doesn't seem like someone would willingly abandon a bas this good. Still, it's good for us."

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: KrayzikkIn a flash, Krayzikk went through all the possible ways to deal with this new threat. He couldn't know how many there were, or what their capabilities. Which meant, engaging them in open combat could be suicide.The armory was on the lowest level. It would take then time to reach it, since they would need to search the upper levels. Krayzikk stood in the armory, in just the right way that he couldn't be seen from any angle at the door.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Tairel)

The Ta-Matoran was too caught up in his thoughts and craft to even hear the footsteps outside. The sound of his flames striking the metal in his hands was loud enough to hear in the other rooms, but Tairel wasn't even going to try to keep down the noise. He didn't care anyway.Riaril, Takimoc, and all of the others are just...gone.The Ta-Toa looks down at the simple letter in his hand. With a grim expression on his face, the Toa of Fire walks toward the door...OOC: Nemesis better watch out...-Mef Man

"Well, I did live there, but I was later exiled. What's it like in Xa-Koro?"
IC: Feongulf -"It's a falling apart slum filled with so many murders and thieves that they outnumber anyone one law keeping group on the rest of the island." Feongulf said, her sleight grin transforming into a full, wolfish smile. "My kind of place."The Skakdi and the Fe-Matoran entered the first tavern they passed, a successful looking place with a sign reading "Lavapool Inn" hanging other the door. Feongulf walked past the inn's patrons and took a seat in one of the corners before continuing the conversation in hushed undertones. "What exactly got you exiled?" Edited by BenLuke-116

IC(Isfel): Isfel tapped Stronin lightly on the shoulder. "About the daggers, can I just go into the store and look?" He shrugged again, looking back at Avya and Nikaron. "I don't mean to sound impatient, but there are people behind me."IC(Kamaehu): Behind Hasil and Ar'kas, too far to be noticed, but close enough to watch, stood a Toa of Fire. He had seen some of the duel, but not all of it. Impressive, Hasil's skill. I've told him before it would be an honor to test my strength against his, I might enact that soon. But not now.For now, I'll continue to watch. He thought, filing away Hasil's fighting style and tactics. OOC: Kal, I had an Ara'kas post a couple of pages back, in case you feel like responding to that.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: "So when do we start training?" asked Garren, a little subdued since his last slapping. "I hope we aren't just going to stand around all day."(Shade): Shade had begun to attack Mantoxis, swinging with both hands at the larger being. Mantoxis was distracted by the pain in his leg, and Shade pressed it too his advantage. Mantoxis countered weakly, but the dagger had, by accident, pierced a major artery. Mantoxis was sure to die, the question was, how long?Mantoxis was hurting. This was probably going to be his last fight. He had learned his lesson too late. Still, it wasn't too late to inflict some damage on the Skakdi. The toa was way too fast for him. He grabbed Hatann, and began to punch, aiming at break points in the armour. He threw a spiked punch to the inside of Hatann's arm, hoping for a major break.-Bane
So what happened to the explosive zamor that was headed his way? I suppose it doesn't really matter if you missed it. I'll incorperate it here.IC: When the large toa grabbed him and started a boxing match, Hatann gave back just as good as he got. He had always been proud of his strength, and by using gravity to enhance his punches, he was able to match the big toa. He was about to deliver a blow to Mantoxis' skull when an explosion rocked the alleyway. Apparently, the zamor he had fired earlier had been diverted up into the air by one of the fighters, and now it had come back to earth. Hatann was thrown backwards by a wave of heat and pressure, and landed on the ground well away from the toa of magnetism.. Cursing the bad luck in his native tongue, he got up and looked for what had happened to everyone else.

ppg2.png

IC: Kamaehu quickly recognized Hasil starting to move towards him. Not yet. The thought rang through his mind, and so he turned, walking calmly, yet briskly towards the Lavapool Inn.IC:"So, what exactly did you do in Po-Wahi, Hasil?" Ara'kas asked. She had heard news of a rahkshi attack some time ago and was wondering what had happened to the village.

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk glanced around. There weren't any useful weapons nearby. He grabbed a pair of knuckle dusters off a rack.He put them on, and started to walk out of the room. He could tell Nemesis was on the upper levels, as he couldn't hear him. Using his mask, he warped around, traveling silently and undetected. He was hunting for Nemesis.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: [Pantak]"I killed a Toa. He deserved it, though."
IC: Feongulf -"Very informative," Feongulf commented dryly. "What did this Toa do that made him deserve death? Toa are, without exception, extremely dangerous and, most of the time, mentally unstable, but neither of those are things to kill them over. . ." Usually.

IC: KrayzikkA malicious grin stretched across Krayzikk's face.He'd found them. A single application of his mask landed Krayzik right behind Nemesis. He tapped Nemesis on the shoulder. When the Toa turned, he would punch him in the face. And with the brass knuckles, that would hurt like karz.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Isfel walked into the store and started to look through the dagger-like implements. He hoped they would have one he liked, as he knew a custom forged blade was be expensive.IC: "To bury one's one is never a pleasant task, no matter how gloriously they died." Ara'kas noted. "As you were there, does Po-Koro stand still, or is it destroyed?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: Amaris, Ta-KoroAmaris raised an eyebrow. "Have you ever seen the way your kind deal with us? They poke us with sticks, lead us with chains. We are different, and thus hated." She said none of this with any emotion except seriousness. "However, this conversation is pointless. What is the intention of your boat and crew? What do you hope to achieve?"

pNNgXax.jpg