Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Calebos"He's my role model," Calebos said as he got on the bait, "Don't you have one? Someone you look up to?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Calebos"Dont you have role model or someone you look up to? Someone you want to be?" he repeated,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: TarnokTarnok looked at the book he held in his hand, the book he had inherited from Helios' namesake. Another moment passed. "He died a long time ago."The Matoran turned, and started to walk away.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Calebos"I...I'm so sorry..." he said, "I think my brother's died too...who was it?"

IC: Calebos"I'm...so sorry...my brother said that heroes will die, they always do...but its because they are destined too eventually, thu are destined to protect and then they die eventually,"

IC: Mantoxis was annoyed. His quarry had gotten away, and there was nothing he could do to chase them. He began to walk up the alley, only to bump into a large Skakdi bristling with weapons. He grabbed both spears off his back when he noticed the malicious expression on the Skakdi's face. "Well, well. What did the Muaka drag in this time?" He readied both weapons, then slowed as another, more familiar face rounded the corner. "Rockosis?" he asked."The name's Shade, and you're dead." replied Rockosis. After a short debate with himself, he had decided to sever all ties with his former life. He unsheathed his special sword, and the two began to stare each other down.OOC: Time for a renaming!-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC:A dark figure dropped down from a nearby rooftop, near where the group of Toa was standing, his features obscured by a black hood. But his reddish eyes could be seen glowing underneat the cloth. "Perhaps they do because you are drawing too much attention to yourselves." he said, his voice low.OOC: Well Tabby, you wanted interaction, you got interaction ^^ And yes, that is Aparangi.
IC:"In this case, some old enemies launched an offensive because we have some...standing disagreements... on how to deal with insane murders, Makuta minions and the like. Ziraul condones killing. I don't, and my team agrees. Which is why Ziraul is not the leader around here anymore. Now who are you?" Miraul inquired of the red-eyed stranger before him. Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC: "You needn't worry about Muaka" Hatann said, deadly serious. "Or being dragged about by one. We have another purpose for you". Just in case Rockosis hadn't already made it clear enough what that was, he sent twin beams of laser vision at Manooxis' hand. "You're dead".

ppg2.png

IC: Demas hit the ground smoothly, landing in a perfectly executed roll and springing effortlessly to his feet. His companion, unsurprisingly, was not quite so well-off. Bahkui groaned, pushing himself slowly to his feet."What...""Brilliant, my friend," Demas muttered. "Simply brilliant. What happened to laying low, eh?""He knew too much," the Matoran growled in reply. "And regardless, you didn't have to throw me into a wall.""On the contrary, I believe I did."Bahkui ignored him. "So what happened?""He sucked at fighting, that's what. Brakas couldn't even come close to landing a blow." Demas smirked with satisfaction. He began walking, Bahkui following close behind. "But then a few more 'cool dudes' showed up, and I figured we should get the karz out of there before your mistake got us deeper in a pile of Kane-Ra dung than we already are."His companion did not respond. After a few minutes of twisting and turning through various alleys and sidestreets, he spoke up. "So where're we going, huh?"The pair rounded a corner, finding before them the gaping mouth of the Onu-Wahi highway, its entrance illuminated only by a pair of torches flickering in the darkness. Demas nodded at the tunnel."North."Blackness swallowed the pair.OOC: Demas and Bahkui to Onu-Wahi.Edit: Why is BBCode so annoying.Edit 2: GAAAAHHHH

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: Is the HQ PC or NPC?IC: Taronak walked into the building that Korvus had gestured, and saw someone there. "I'd like to apply to join the guard." he said.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Sinezh entered a bar. "Something that can hold me for the day." When his meal was delivered, he was approached by a Toa of Stone."Can I have sum of that?"OOC: Not Hoboken. Just an NPC.IC: "Get your own food." Sinezh gave him a mocking smile."No need for the rudeness.""Really? That's quite unfortunate." Sinezh slowly reached for his Zamor Launcher, while eating to avoid suspicion."Stop mocking me!" The Toa turned his back and walked away, a fatal mistake. Sinezh shot him in the back. "Fine. I'll just shoot you.""AAAAAAAAAAHK!" Acid started burning his insides, and he caused a slab of the wall across from Sinezh to break off and fly into him, knocking him out of the bar."ARGH!"The Toa pulled out his halberd and charged out at Sinezh. "THAT'S IT! PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T DESERVE TO EAT HERE!"Sinezh pulled out his sword and activated the magnetism. As the Toa was already charging, he was quickly pulled in and stabbed. "And you don't deserve to live." He pulled the sword back out and dusted it off. OOC: Kal, that's your cue.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:"Sometimes the only way to permanently get rid of the shadows is to burn them in the light." The dark Toa stepped a little closer, his face still obscured by his hood. "The name is Aparangi."
IC:"I'm Miraul,and this is Divan, Vilak, Takamaz, Axana, and Hikari. The Skakdi is Bijackal, our tracker. What is your business in Ta-Koro, and why the hood?" Miraul asked. Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC: [Taronak]"Well, I'm fairly strong, which is aided by my Pakari. I also have the elemental power of Fire."

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Ta-Koro Guard"Very well..." the administrator said, penning in the last few details, "and...welcome to the Guard. Your starting salary will be..." he checked through some other tablets, returned to the one he had been scrawling on, and said, "seventy-five widgets a week. Report to another guard member with this. They'll give you all the other information you'll need." He handed Taronak a smaller tablet that had all of his Guard specifications on it.

67tlbk.png

IC: "Okay." Taronak said. He then walked out of the building, and up to Korvus. "I was told to report to another guard member with this.", he said as he showed him the tablet.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET