Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Hey Grochi look! I'm taking a page from your book!NPC: Messanger (Hospital Ruins, Ta-Koro)"Excuse me! Oi! You! Excuse me! Unjolly Green Giant!"Krayzikk turned, ready to squash the small Kakama-wearing Toa that was coming towards him, until he saw that it was a member of the Po-Koro Guard bearing a tablet."Lieutenant...Commander...Tillian Juturna...cordially invites...wedding...you....got any water?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

NPC: Messenger (Hospital Ruins, Ta-Koro)"Tell his wife that," he gasped, drinking the canteen in a gulp. "He's different, sure...he's got fangs. And a Mark. And a weird taste for raw meat. But they found him alive."As he spoke, he pantomimed fangs, a tattoo, and eating a steak.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:Aparangi's expression changed. He certainly seemed to have found gold right away with this group. That was more intel then he had hoped on finding within a week. Sometimes, you just got lucky. "Thank you for the information. I can't say I know anything that might help your investigation further. I want to know more about this Madrihk though. If you can tell me where to find this ILS group, I might find something and pass it along to you as well. You scratch my back, I scratch yours. Where'd you fight these guys?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk was beyond surprised. In fact, it was almost a light in the darkness that had otherwise consumed him. "Thank you for the message."He sighed. "Looks like I'm going to have more traveling to do."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

NPC: Messenger (Hospital Ruins, Ta-Koro)"It's worth the wait," gasped the messenger, starting to run again. "He's got a heck of a house! See you thereee!"And zoom. He was gone.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Vitiate:"Yes," Vitiate said. "He was a good friend of mine, before he died." Vitiate shrugged. "So, three of your friends were harmed or killed during and after the attack? That is...unfortunate." Vitiate shook his head."I take it that you would want revenge against the beings who you fought, due to this?" Vitiate asked. "Do not be ashamed to admit it-revenge is a natural impulse, for us."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Vitiate:"And you hate him for it," Vitiate added. "You hate him for besting you, you hate him for having to rely on others just to get out alive...most of all, you hate him for killing your friend," the Toa of Plasma finished."I could help you."

profiles i guess

OOC: It says "Fire" in the powers. I think.IC-Corik:Corik stood in a manner similar to Amaris, smiling slightly."Corik," the Toa said simply. "Having a good day?"
OOC: Huh. Maybe I missed that.IC: Amaris, Ta-Koro Amaris cocked her head slightly, an animalistic movement she wasn't aware of doing. "Well," She began, bewildered by the question. "I suppose so, but why do you ask?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Beatha:Beatha stared at Yrano for a moment. Inexplicably Yrano fell to the ground, but a large slap was heard by many people in the bar. Beatha sat back in his chair as Yrano got back up, sputtering in anger."I would not recommend saying something like that again," Beatha said, Yrano falling silent. "It's a good way to get yourself hurt."

profiles i guess

IC: KrayzikkAfter a moments thought, Krayzikk did just that. He knew better than to ask questions, but that didn't mean he trusted this Toa. He kept a hand near a weapon, and his mind ready to use his mask at all times.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Tairel from Ko-Wahi.

IC(Tairel)

Following Krazyikk and this new being, Tairel remained silent. His eyes had been trained on where the hospital used to be. There was simply nothing there any more. No smoldering rubble, no bodies, no blood, no nothing. It was all just...gone.But, the words of revenge soon snapped him out of his "trance."It appeared this being could help them get revenge on who killed Riaril. And, with a promise like that, Tairel would gladly come along.-Mef Man

IC-Beatha:"Probablyl following that Skakdi."IC-Vitiate:Vitiate nodded. "Well, then, Krayzikk, I hope you're prepared for quite a bit of work, soon," the Toa of Plasma said. He turned back, seeing Tairel."You as well, Doctor...?" Vitiate asked, barely recognizing the other being as he set some vegetables and jars of honey in the basket that Krayzikk held, as well as a bag of lentils, paying the owner of the small stand.

profiles i guess

OOC: I'm assuming you're coming back here?IC: Garren was almost finished with the temple. He had gone up to the library, and found it full of volcanic ash. He began to dust furiously.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC-Vitiate:"Good. That is not all you will do, however-you must also be prepared for scholarly work as well, and learn not to suppress your emotions in battle, as many schools teach, but to use them to fuel your power." He turned, finished with his gathering of supplies, Tairel and Krayzikk following him.

profiles i guess

IC-Vitiate:"Would you rather dam up the tide of emotions, of power coming from you when you fight," Vitiate began to ask, "Or would you rather learn to direct the stream in a deadly path to your opponent? You can become much more effective with my teachings than you are now."

profiles i guess

OOC: From Ga-Wahi.IC: Feongulf -Fire.Everything in Ta-Wahi was affected by it. If something wasn't burning it had been burnt before or was covered with the ashes of something else burning. Even the coast itself was as much cooled molten rock as it was sand. Feongulf wasn't exactly fond of the atmosphere this fostered. She was used, and condition to the muggy, bug filled air of the Kumu Islets.This wasn't a improvement. He coughed, expelling some of the ash she had been breathing in back into the air as she looked up at the looming stone gatehouse of Ta-Koro. The guards at the grate eyed her warily before they let her through, people wearing hoods over their faces were not the most inconspicuous group of beings. Feongulf walked past them and over the bridge that spanned acrooss the moot of lave that surrounded and defended the village beyond. The Fe-Matoran pulled down her hood as her feet hit the village streets, Ta-Koro's large buildings deflecting the majority of the falling ashes.OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by BenLuke-116