Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Calebos"I'm uh..C-Calebos...I'm looking for my brother...for quite some time actually..." he said, "I heard someone speak of his name but..he couldn't be a Toa now...can he?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Calebos"Zacax," he said, "do you know him?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Calebos"Why?" the little matoran asked

Edited by Zacax

IC: Calebos"Do you know Zacax?"

IC: Calebos"WHAT?!" he panicked, "oh nonononononononononono!!!"

IC: Calebos"Please can I come?"

IC: Calebos"Thank you...mr...."

IC: CalebosCalebos entered the jail nervously, "I hope Zac's okay...."

IC: Calebos"okay...let's go," he said

IC: Tarnok"Oh, I'm sure he is." Tarnok said coldly. They were words of reasurance, but they came out wrong. "People like him have a habit of getting out of things scot-free."Helios started walking toward Po-Koro, at Tarnok's direction.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: CalebosCalebos jumped onto the crab, as he was slower than the others, plus he was tired from walking around,

IC: CalebosCalebos followed the Toa, "So who is this friend of my brother's?"

IC: Calebos"My big brother told me that I'm not aloud to say that word..." he said nervous...he felt weird around that matoran...

IC: Calebos"you still shouldn't call people that," he said to Tarnok,

IC: Calebos"....not really..." Calebos mumbled, "could we head to my hut in Ga-Koro? It has something we need,"

IC: Tarnok"I just finished destroying a major Makuta minion stronghold, risked death in the process, my CO was discharged from duty despite his heroism, and I was threatened by an arrogant, ungrateful prick with a knife. I'm allowed."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Calebos"Stop calling him that!" Caleb yelled, "It's not nice!"

IC: TarnokTarnok's Ussal stopped short. With it, he towered over Calebos. "Do not trifle with me, Matoran. I have done more to protect fools like you than you will ever know. I have earned my right to annoyance."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Calebos"if..if Zacax were here...he..." he stuttered but then ran to the boat.

IC-Hasil:Alright, pushing the flame ball back at Ara'kas wasn't working. New strategy needed. Computing...computing...code error. Recompiling...recompiling...error within Targeting Matrix. Sweat in eyes. Initiate 'blink' maneuver. Three...two...one...Error resolved.Continue 'attack' maneuver: Y/N?Y.

Hasil pulled out an As'ei again, throwing the knife. It bounced off one wall, before bouncing off another, down to the ground and back up at Ara'kas. Hasil smiled-he had, somehow, pulled that off without a Sanok, throwing the knife so that, if it missed, it would return to him like a boomerang.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now