Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Vitiate:Vitiate walked down from where he had finished making the bread, opening each Tiro's room."Wake up," he growled each time, shocking the Toa awake. Soon, Krayzikk, Tairel, and Garren all followed him up to the dining hall-just a long room, with a low sitting stone table with no chairs, and no cushions on the ground. Four plates were set down near the end of the hall, at the head of the table.Vitiate crossed his legs, sitting down at the head of the table, and picking up his small loaf of emmer bread, cutting it open and applying a generous amount of honey."Eat," he told the other three. "Or you'll be sad that you didn't."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Sorry I couldn't post; 'twas my B day yesterday.

IC(Tairel)

Tairel cuts off a piece of the bread for himself and begins to eat. He wasn't even hungry; the past events draining him of all sense of hunger. But, being a doctor, he knew that he had to keep his health up."So, do I get to begin any kind of training?" Tairel asks the one called Vitiate. The Ta-Toa had kept quiet earlier and, in turn, been offered no words of advice or rules. He was ready to begin any training that could help him exact his revenge.-Mef Man

IC: Garren woke up. He was slightly annoyed at the toa of plasma's tone, but he had to keep up the bloodthirsty, cynical facade. Otherwise he wouldn't have a chance to kill the man. He looked up at the slightly taller toa, then sat down. The old leather of his training dress almost creaked, but still seemed in good condition. "Morning," he said gruffly to the other recruits. He didn't really care who they were, as long as they knew how to handle a blade. "So what are we doing today? Scaling Mangai?"OOC: Kal, I'm going to modify my existing swords into something like your double-sword.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC-Vitiate:"To answer both of your questions," Vitiate began, "We are doing two main things this morning: First, you three shall pick out your training rooms, as well as furbish them, and learn some of the basic rules we have here." He then looked pointedly at Garren and Tairel."You two will also receive a scroll the likes of which I gave Krayzikk," he said. "You must be fluent enough to converse with me in this dialect by the end of the week." He handed the two Toa each a scroll, then took another bite of his bread. "At lunch I will tell you what will happen next."

profiles i guess

OOC: Ancient language of the sithish?IC: Garren took the scroll, and looked at it, then set it down. He had a photographic memory of movement, and pictures. If he had the strength, he knew he could do it. He tucked it into his scroll, anyway. Better to keep his attributes hidden. "So when do I get to use the smithy?" he asked. He had an idea for a new sword, one that would rival any swordsman.-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Garren noticed the suspicious stare, and turned away. This Vitiate was sharp, he knew, and it would take a mastery of disguise to cover his abilities. He looked at the scroll again. "So.... You're our Magister?" he asked, annoyed that he had to continue to look at the paper. He could already close his eyes and see the paper in his mind.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC-Vitiate:"My rank is higher than that of Magister," Vitiate said, "But for now...yes. I am, effectively, both the Magister and Senator of this building." Vitiate set down his bread, before his knife slammed between two of Garren's fingers.The table grew silent, the knife having stuck in the stone as Garren looked to Vitiate."Do not lie to me, Tiro," Vitiate growled.

profiles i guess

IC: "About what?" asked Garren, glad that he finally had gotten on the teacher's nerves. "Or rather, in your language, Iam tu loqueris de notitia ipsius linguae, velociter quae neminem scire possum quod scis?" Garren gave a chilling smile. "I'm not the ordinary blacksmith with no formal training that you thought I was. I studied swordmen and languages for years. But I ever want to learn more."-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC-Vitiate:"I understand that, I would not have brought you here had you not been," Vitiate said quietly. "However, your petty lying and scheming has no place within this order. Not now. We are rebuilding, and unless you wish these teachings to be lost, I suggest you stop." His eyes narrowed slightly, again."Unless you wish to challenge me. Nisi vultis me lacessere."

profiles i guess

IC: "No, not yet." Garren said, at a whisper so low that Vitiate had to lean over to hear. "But you'd better watch your back, because if you make a mistake, I'll be there." he stood, taking on a less serious cynicism. "So, where are these training halls?"-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC-Vitiate:Vitiate, however, only leaned over for one specific reason. He smacked Garren across the face, hard, sending the Toa of Lightning to the ground. The Tiro came up, sputtering in anger, as Vitiate sat back in his chair, proceeding to finish his ientaculum."Your brothers have yet to finish eating," Vitiate said, gesturing to Tairel and Krayzikk. "I suggest you wait for them, and sit down."

profiles i guess

IC: Garren sat back down. The sputtering was all an act. He needed to learn from this tyrant, no matter how annoying he was. He sat down, acting sullenly, and closed his eyes. Though the others couldn't know, he was catnapping. He went deep into his mind, imaging the details of his new blade. It would be so easy to make, and would be the perfect weapon in combating this Vitiate when he was ready.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: Krayzikk"You know, Magister, I think I might like you more than my old teacher. Were you she, Garren would be in need of some painkillers." Krayzikk said, a hint of amusement in his voice. The Titan had not spoken up before, instead choosing to eat quietly, but he couldn't resist the comment.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Vitiate:"All such battles shall be saved for the dueling hall," Vitiate said. "No exceptions. Now, take your plates and deposit them within the kitchen. Krayzikk, I am amending my earlier statement-you shall have first pick of a dueling room."

profiles i guess

IC: Garren did not personally care about what kind of dueling room his would be. With a few modifications, it would be well-suited for his agile, dancing way of using his swords. He stood up, looking around. He was glad he had not eaten. An empty stomach was better for training. "So what floor are the training rooms in?"OOC: Are you going to give a description of the training rooms, Grochi?-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: PantakPantak looked at Feongulf "I was looking for someone to rob." he said. I don't suppose you're suitable.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC:Aparangi's expression changed. He certainly seemed to have found gold right away with this group. That was more intel then he had hoped on finding within a week. Sometimes, you just got lucky. "Thank you for the information. I can't say I know anything that might help your investigation further. I want to know more about this Madrihk though. If you can tell me where to find this ILS group, I might find something and pass it along to you as well. You scratch my back, I scratch yours. Where'd you fight these guys?"
IC: "Le-Wahi, near Lake Pala. They were planning on building a village there of some kind, I think." Divan answered, as Miraul and the team had already started walking towards the Guard headquarters. OOC: Think I may have to stop worrying about character colors, fonts etc. BZP keeps on forgetting the font I'm using when I submit posts. and reverting it to default. Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC: Feongulf -Is every criminal on Mata Nui magnetically attracted towards where I am? she thought, raising an eyebrow at Pantak. "Now, that's something you don't usually say out in the middle of a street were everyone can hear you."Not very bright, whoever this guy is, Feongulf thought. Still could be useful, though. She glanced around at the two being's surroundings before speaking again. "We should go and speak somewhere a bit more private, unless you want to call the guard down on our heads or something."

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Feongulf -Feongulf shrugged. "Don't know, I'm new around here, is there anyplace this town's. . . under-the-table sector, if you catch my drift, meet to discuss business?" she held her hands together and checked for anyone who might overhead the 'oh dear I better call the guards' type conversation. "A bar that's not all that busy could do."

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC-Corik:"Annoyed with the two I left behind, and still looking for crew for my ship."
IC: Amaris, Ta-Koro"You would trust a Skakdi to work on your ship?" Amaris asked, sounding genuinely impressed. "I thought that a Toa would never work with such vermin." She clearly had strong personal opinions on Toa.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: I guess I'll post in this place again. Apparently, whenever I team up with someone, they go on a hiatus from the BZPRPG. >.>Ready for any interaction if wanted. :/IC:CaioxCaiox looked up and saw that his fellow companion had gone out cold. "Just my luck, alone in the Charred Forest with no one to guide me," he said.He sat down, and played around with the gravity in his area.