Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Hatann's movement was restricted, but he wasn't really worried about that right now. This was Rockosis' fight to prove himself. Hatann would help out in need, but he really wanted to see what the plasma toa could handle himself.OOC: That's my IC excuse for my OOC being a bit less active on the forum.IC: That said, Rockosis was dealing with a pair of enemies right now, so he took aim with his zamor launcher and fired an explosive at Mantoxis. The sphere wasn't metallic, so it wasn't affected by the magnetic field holding Hatann in place.

ppg2.png

IC-Vitiate:"That depends," Vitiate said to Krayzikk, as the group passed along the volcano's edge, going North-west, but rounding around to the east. And then, there it was-the Templum Manu, the Hand of the Drokan's temple, the rugged, ziggurat-like pyramid hanging on the edge of the cliff."Where do you think?" He then asked, continuing to walk towards the Templum.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Corik:"Why wouldn't I ask?" Corik asked, a perplexed look on his face as well. "It's a common social convention."
IC: Amaris, Ta-Koro"Yes, I understand that." Amaris said, sounding slightly impatient. "But if you're following someone? And carrying a weapon? And the person you're following feels compelled to draw her weapon? Doesn't that make it a little uncommon?" Edited by D.A.V.E.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Corik:"Annoyed with the two I left behind, and still looking for crew for my ship."IC-Vitiate:"You'd be right, And you'll learn that soon," Vitiate said. He mounted the stairs that would lead directly to the library, that were on the outside of the temple, rather than entering it and taking multiple flights of stairs.He soon entered the dark library, Krayzikk and Tairel behind him, Garren off somewhere, just finishing his cleaning. The Library itself was noticably better.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC-Vitiate:"Thank you-this was colllected by me over the years. Though, if you find this impressive, you ought to visit the Templum Vocem someday. Or possibly the Templum Drokan. I may just lead you there someday, if you manage to cultivate enough favor with me." Vitiate raised his voice."Garren! Garren, get over to the entrance!"

profiles i guess

IC: The dagger hadn't quite been overlooked. Having ricocheted several times, it had nowhere near enough force to punch through Ara'kas' armor. instead, it slammed into her back, putting a dent into the armor. As a final Calix aided maneuver, she rolled to her feet, catching the dagger from where it had fallen. Ara'kas stood and twisted, the dagger now in her hands. "You've had your turn. Now let's see what I can do." With that,she stepped forward, sending the dagger on a straight path for Hasil's stomach.IC: Isfel started to lean against the wall of the shop. "So Stronin, what's it like working here?" He asked.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC-Vitiate:"Truly?" Vitiate asked. "We continue to use many words, or variations of words from it today-such as the last rank, Magister. Teacher, or overseer. As well, master. It is a common meaning."IC-Hasil:Hasil's hand flung down as he activated his Hau for a precaution, catching his dagger nimbly between two fingers and holding it up."Never attack a Mri with his own weapon, Ara'kas," Hasil said, then he sheathed his dagger."I'm done with this. I should have sufficiently proven my health to you by now, and I refuse to seriously wound a friend."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Ara'kas' eyes noted the dagger catch. It was rather impressive. "Well, when you put it that way, how can I say no?" She smiled and sheathed her sword. "Itlooks like you have regained some measure of skill, or it least a large amount of luck. It'll do either way."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Krayzikk"That would be quite helpful." Krayzikk answered. "Out of curiosity, how do so few people know you're here?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Vitiate:"Quite a few of us have died over the years," Vitiate said. "Others, that have not, still maintained a vow of secrecy, to protect their former allies. We have done well to sequester ourselves in those areas where others would not be likely to find us, only those who truly deserved to learn from us." He sighed slightly."Our numbers were always small, and until now they were smaller than ever, just me, and one other. The Templum Drokan has been empty for...oh, fifty years, now. And it is time it was brought back to its former glory."

profiles i guess

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk nodded. "I see. That's unfortunate."He placed his hand on his chin, in thought. "How do you usually run your curriculum? And how long had this 'Garren' been learning here?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Vitiate:"I generally run the schedule so that it will fit best with the Tiro," Vitiate said. "And Garren is a recent arrival as well-I told him to clean this place, while I found supplies. It seems I found more supplies than I would normally have thought." Vitiate nodded to himself. He then grasped a scroll, handing it to the Titan-like Toa."Read this. Learn it. Understand it. I expect you to at least be slightly fluent by the end of the week."

profiles i guess

IC-Vitiate:Vitiate did just as he said he would, leading Krayzikk down two floors. Top, the library. Smalles room. Next, the infirmary, kitchen, Smithy, and dining room were all on this floor.After that, were all the bedrooms. They were rather spartan-a simple cot, some blankets, maybe a bookcase, dresser, and sword stand.Vitiate led Krayzikk to one of the larger rooms, one which would fit his physique. He gestured to the closet, where the blankets would be, and the small bookcase against the wall, where Krayzikk promptly deposited his scroll. The large Toa then grabbed a thin blanket, laying it neatly on his cot. Vitiate nodded. Clean. Good.Next floor, the Training rooms, and the armoury. Important places."Now, Krayzikk, each training room is personally adapted to each Tiro, Ensis, or Magister who wishes to claim it," Vitiate said. "Garren will claim a room, followed by you and your friend. You will each be responsible to furnish it with equipment as necessary, as well as to keep it clean and what you use in good repair. There is also a sparring room, should you wish to challenge a fellow Tiro. Come." Vitiate led Krayzikk to the armoury.He then held out a hand."Your Morning Star, please," the Toa of Plasma commanded.IC-Hasil:Despite himself, Hasil smiled. Though he left his veil up."Very well," he said, no hint of emotion in his voice. "Let us find something to drink."

profiles i guess

IC: KrayzikkFor the first time since the tour began, Krayzikk was surprised. He drew his morning star, Abd looked at it. It had been simply made, a wooden handle, with a spiked ball and chain. It was far from in perfect repair, extended use had led to an overall battered appearance.He'd claimed it from Song's weapon stash when he had set out on his quest to avenge his classmate, and he'd used it since. But it wasn't what he needed now. It was bulky and unwieldy, not suited for one on one combat. Abd the odds were that is mostly what he would face from here on out.After a moment's hesitation, he handed it to Vitiate, handle first.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Vitiate:Vitiate grasped the haft of the weapon, pulling it from Krayzikk's grasp, the first time Krayzikk would get an indication of the elder's strength.And so he commits.Vitiate turned, pulling a small box from the weapon's rack, and placing the morning star on a hanger on the wall. He handed the long box to Krayzikk, who opened it."That is a Duplex Ensis, or, more commonly, a Duplices, a double-blade. Straight blades, double edged. The hilt is, as you can see, about one and a half feet long-ample length for two hands, with two and a half feet long blades." Vitiate smiled."Twist it and pull."

profiles i guess

IC-Vitiate:If Vitiate's face could have been seen, he would have been smiling. Instead, his eyes glinted along with the two, but now four, blades that Krayzikk held."The Deceptus Duplices is a useful weapon, if you find yourself in a bind," Vitiate said. "Put it back together, and put it back in the box until tomorrow."

profiles i guess

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk did as he was instructed, the hints of a grin on his face. The weapon fascinated him, with the options it opened in combat. Carefully, he closed the lid of the box. "An interesting weapon. Not much like it that I've seen before."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Vitiate:"Yes...one might consider it the signature of our order," the Toa of Plasma said, bemused. "But enough of that! Back up to your room. You will want to be prepared for the morning. Most likely your friend has found one, and Garren should have gone to sleep by now as well. Onward!"

profiles i guess

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk nodded, and turned to leave. "Good night." The Titan said, as he exited the room.In a matter of minutes, he had returned to his room, spartan even by a beggar's standards. But somehow, it felt natural. Like it was the right place to be. After carefully searching the bed and a associated items for neared intruders, he climbed into bed. In a short time, the Titan slept.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Vitiate:Vitiate nodded, then stepped over to another training room, one which was still full of various items. Large mannequins, punching bags, steel weights...many items.He stepped over to one of the mannequins, looking at it carefully. In his mind, gears were running full speed. It was as though a dam opened-rivers, rushing tides of emotion released themselves. The stream was untamed, anger, rage, and fear chopping it up, threatening to drown Vitiate. But he took it, he melded it, controlled it, set it to a precise flow, new energy seeming to flow into his muscles.He let loose a blood thirsty yell, punching at the mannequin, sending it rolling back nearly fifteen yards, and it was the weight of a normal Toa.Thank Mata-Nui the rooms were soundproof.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess