Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Vitiate:Vitiate raised a shield of plasma, which was easily disrupted by the impact vision-however, it kept anybody from being harmed by the impact vision as it unloaded its energy into the plasma, which Vitiate quickly reabsorbed."Garren," he said quietly, "Knock that one out as well. Krayzikk, you wish to go to your friend's wedding. Take them back to Ta-Koro on your way." He turned back to Garren."I trust that your shock was strong enough to also erase his memory of how he got here?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: "Depends. I'm not a brain suregon, but It'd be possible. That blast of electricity was enough to knock out or kill a Kane-Ra Bull in mating season." he sent a heavy dose of electricity at the other Skakdi. "Now, as to the damage, I can always bring my smithy equipment from Ga-wahi, and set up a new training arena outside. But at least we have a walk-out porch." he said, somewhat sarcastically. "It'll take a while to fix, and it won't be as pretty as it was before, but at least it'll be liveable."-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC-Xare:"I'm not sure. Something about you wanting us to kill that Pirate as a test, I think. Which Kun succeeded in wonderfully, I might add."IC-Hasil:"They would meet my blade before yours, my friend," Hasil said, with a light smile behind his veil.

profiles i guess

IC: Hatann made his way stealthily out of the village, vaulting the wall and then flying over the lava using his gravity powers. Once safely out of sight within the charred forest, he found the tunnel entrance and descended back into the darkness. His element made him aware of the vast weight of earth pressing around him on all sides, but he wasn't concerned. The dark wahi was his base, and the shadows his friends.OOC: Hatann to Onu-wahi

ppg2.png

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk hummed to himself, as he dumped Nemesis and Hantak next to Kun and Kai. How ironic.OOC: An expy for you, Bio. :P

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: He's not mine.IC: Krayzikk"Hmm? Oh, that prick and his buddy attacked my place of residence. I was just taking out the garbage. I'm debating telling the Guard where he is. What do you think?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Kaylov:Kaylov looked up from what he had been working on, having helped Jaller to keep the village going smoothly, when he heard a knock at his door. He opened it, and a breathless Ta-Matoran came in, a smile on his face."Turaga Kaylov!" The Matoran exclaimed. "The Turaga are alive! Somebody from the ILS came to tell us...they saved the Turaga!" The Matoran smiled wider. "There's transport available, if you want to see them."Kaylov thought for a moment, and nodded."Yes," he said. "Yes, I would like that very much." Kaylov walked out with the Matoran, who directed him to a waiting Gukko. Kaylov hopped on, and the Ta-Matoran set the Gukko flying off towards Lake Pala.OOC: Kaylov to Pala-Koro.

profiles i guess

IC: By running, Isfel had managed to catch up to Avya, but what little breath he had was stolen away by the sight of the sword she held. It was an nice blade. Not one he would prefer to his, as he liked to the extra reach his greatsword provided, but he could definitely see the appeal. "Umm,wow. I think I forgot what I was about to say." He said, still admiring the sword.IC: Kamaehu chuckled at Hasil's rib. "Your Avien-kel? Hardly.You'd be paying for the property damage before you finished unsheathing it."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: Fourth wall breaking. And no. I like this char. When the Decepticons (Order of Phantoms) scattered and died after Optimus killed Megatron (Wotz played Megatron for that one), Nemesis became an egotistical hobo with a superiority complex, a slave, and a megalomaniac personality. Plus delusions of being a god. IC: "How dare you..." He drew his sword. "I don't need the Phantoms! I don't need Megatron! I am a Prime! I AM A GOD!" He swung his sword at Kai, while shooting fire out of it, so that if Kai jumped back the fire blast could still hit him. OOC: My expies will still be expies, but they will develop slowly and now that the war is over, take paths more related to local matters and the main staff plot.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: This is a Fourth-wall breaking group, TNG, and we know we're doing it. We don't have to be told.IC-Xare:Xare pulled out both his Katana and his Wakizashi, swinging with the Katana at Nemesis as he fired ice at the Toa of Fire with the Wakizashi.

profiles i guess

OOC: Kal, I wasn't saying you wouldn't be able to draw it fast enough. I was saying you'd destroy part of the building.IC: Kamaehu's grin widened. "Ah, your Av'tlen. It would do just fine for a lot of things. It is an excellent blade, given the conditions under which it was forged. But for any sort of bar fight, you cannot deny the supremacy of one's one fists."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Nemesis, with greater strength, could not be disarmed by an average strength Toa. The swords collided and that was it. His fire blast spreading and expanding, he melted the ice while blocking the katana with his axe. When he did that, he was sure to catch the katana in the curve of the axe, and swung the axe in a manner that would pull the katana out of Xare's hand. He also made sure to lunge at Kai with his sword at the same time. "No. I am not done."OOC: Read the post carefully. It was three actions performed at once, but with multiple results.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Oh. Woops. True, he is a little strong...xDIC-Hasil:"Or my as'ei, or my ka'islai," Hasil said. "Either would be useful for killing or restraining an opponent, in any battle."IC-Xare:However, Xare, instead of being disarmed, allowed his blade to follow Nemesis' tug, allowing it to pull away and slip out after a short amount of time.Still armed, Xare proceeded to jump within Nemesis' guard, as both his weapons were off in different directions, stabbing quickly with his Wakizashi.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: Oh Great, he's back.IC: JestThe Toa sat on a rooftop, watching the battle going on with limited amusement. It was entertaining, but it didn't cause happiness, he didn't feel happiness. It was the enemy."Hey, Flamethrower with the god complex, get back into the fight! Trying to attack from a range in a melee fight is the way of the weak and cowardly! Surely not something one of your... godly abilities, would want to do, right?"He just leaned back and kept watching, dull amusement upon his face.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:KaiKai parried the attacks with ease, blocking each attack that Nemesis threw at him. Then Nemesis flew backwards to avoid an attack, and flew at Kai. Big mistake. The Vortixx smiled, as he ducked under the attack, and grabbed onto Nemesis's hand, hopefully slowing down the Toa's flight.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC-Corik:"Not just a fighter, mind you," Corik said. "Ships always need worked on. No matter how well they were made, they always need it." He paused for a moment."Always."
IC: Amaris, Ta-Koro"Of course. Everything needs repairing sometimes." Amaris said as she walked up to him, and stop beside him. Smiling, she draped an arm across his shoulders, holding her self close. "Now then, captian, which way to the rest of your crew?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Jest"Ooh, it looks like the flying fireball is surrounded, with attacks from all sides. Will our dashing announcer decide to step in and do something, to save him, or help stop him? We can only wait to find out."Suddenly, a group of Toa charged up, pointing their weapons at the people on both sides. Then he was distracted by a sign, and the illusions fell away."Well, good for the Turaga, hope he trips and breaks his back on the way back here."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Nemesis spun with Kai hanging on to him, either slamming him into the ground extremely hard, or flinging him away. It depended on Kai's grip. At the same time, his spinning moved him out of the way of Krayzikk, or did the same to him if he teleported directly on his back. Once again, it all depended on what they did to react. Neither was good though. "Silence, fool! You cannot comprehend my godly wisdom!"OOC: LOLOLOLOL.

Pk57sNJ.jpg