Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Isfel accepted the handshake gladly "Pleased to meet you, I'm Isfel." Isfel looked closely at Avya, trying to see what he could gather from her appearance.The answer: nothing. "So, how'd you come to be in the market for a sword?" He asked.
IC (Avya)Sheesh, did I feel like telling my story all over again? Complete with my memory loss and flashbacks of murder? I decided to go with the abridged version."I just got here, actually. Washed up on Ga-Wahi and didn't have a weapon, so I figured I'd better get one. I've heard there's a lot of weird stuff happening on Mata Nui lately."

IC-Xare:Xare raised an eyebrow, looking over at Jest. He then turned, continuing on his way as though nothing had happened.IC-Yolof:Near the group of Xare, Jest, and Kai, a roar could be heard, a bloodthirsty creature's war cry. A Toa of Earth, rather large compared to most, came flying out of an alley, the being who had thrown him unseen. A rattle of chainmail on a shirt, the hissing sound of a weapon being drawn, both were heard. A large being stepped out.He was clad in iron armour, gauntlets, boots, pauldrons, greaves, bracers, and horned helmet, as well as a leather shirt, with steel chainmail haubergeon sewn on. He had on his left arm a large Iron shield, and in his right hand a bearded war axe.He stepped out into the street, growling, as the large Toa of Earth came back up. The Toa ran at him, Pakari activated to try and tackle him. Yolof moved out of the way, before grappling the Toa of Earth from behind, throwing him to the ground.The Skakdi then stomped his foot down on the Toa's chest, holding him in place as the Skakdi raised his war axe. One second later and the Toa's mask was in the Skakdi's hand, the axe sheathed, head rolling down the pavement and body spewing blood from where it lay on the ground.The Skakdi then turned, and growled when he noticed more Toa and a Vortixx watching him, though he struggled to calm himself before he killed them as well."Who are you?" He growled to the group.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: HOW MANY PAGES HAVE GONE BY WHILE I WAS GONE?! :OMG: Also, Tawara isn't hiding in the treetops. She's still on the ground. I suppose we can say that Gyren is confused because of the vampiric Rahi on his neck, though.IC: Gyren's voice came down weakly from the treetops, but Tawara couldn't make out what he was saying. The rope ladder suddenly shot up through the canopy. Tawara squinted up into the leaves above her, but she couldn't see anything beyond the greenery.Well, what now? The Matoran could try climbing the tree to reach Gyren's hut, but she might be ambushed by the being who had attacked him. Of course, it wouldn't be expecting her if she went up a different tree. Tawara returned her bow and arrow to her quiver and walked over to another tree a couple bio away.OOC: This is gonna be confusing.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC:Kai"Hopefully your next employer." Kai said, extending a hand. "I see you like..." He gestured towards the dead Toa's head, which was still rolling down the street. "Doing that. How'd you like to get paid to do that on a much larger scale?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: I read that. Still, I'd rather not have Amaris tied down by too many things.IC: Amaris, Ta-KoroAmaris nodded in understanding, and then leaned back into her chair, crossed her legs, assuming a posture of calmness and regality, and spoke. "I assume we're going to find more crew members?" She asked, directing the question to any and all of them.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:Kai"Because I have a much larger target." Kai said, a sadistic smirk on his face. "After you help us attack that target, you are free to try and kill us." He gestured towards the Lavapool Inn. "But this is not the place to discuss things such as this. Why don't we talk about about this over lunch?"

IC-Yolof:Yolof nodded, and turned to the waiter by them."I need the biggest steak you have," he growled. "Medium rare. And I want it big and fresh, even if you have to cut it from the cow right now. And a tankard of ale." He then turned aside, as the perturbed waiter turned to the others.

profiles i guess

IC: JestAnd then the waiter came back, placing the food right before the idiotic brute. Of course, it wasn't actually the waiter, nor was it the food. It was a lump of metal I formed upon the table with my power, until the illusion. Why was it that cool dudes tended to show up out of nowhere?

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Yolof:Yolof grabbed the lump of metal, his fingers crushing into it as he turned to Jest."I hope you realize that, no matter how real you try to make them, your illusions can always be seen through," the Skakdi of stone growled, before he slammed the metal into the ground.OOC: V-3, do you want to know why I decided to have Naut leave Jest?

profiles i guess

IC: Isfel might have suspected there was more to the washing up story, but he didn't really care. He was more concerned about what happened after, here. "Ga-Koro ain't here and you know it. What happened after you arrived in Ga-koro?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: MezraMezra noticed the crimson-armored Skakdi walking around. He approached and asked, "Would you be open to any mercenary jobs?"

So....who really knows what's going on....

Anyone?

Can you read this? If so, you get a prize. Talk to me for details.

My BZRPG profiles:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=160&do=findComment&comment=326024MY

IC (Avya)This guys was a little pushy. I'd just met him, hadn't I? There was no reason for me to tell him my whole life story. Yeah, this wasn't Ga-Koro, but I wasn't dumb either."I made my way here afterward," I said casually. "Ta-Koro was under attack, so I helped to evacuate people from the hospital. You know, the one that was destroyed a while ago. I couldn't do much else without a weapon of some kind."

IC: Isfel stepped back, aghast. He had actually had no knowledge of the attack on the hospital. In fact, he took the news hard. "who would do such a thing." he said to himself, uncomprehending as to why someone who destroy a hospital. ​IC: Kamaehu shook his head, then gestured around the bar. "I don't believe you've ever been in a bar fight. the issue is not efficiency or range; it's space. If you throw one of your knives and miss, you're sure to hit something. And it is not the Toa way to harm innocents."

Edited by Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Vorasku's Orginization walked into Ta-Koro, looking for new members.OOC: Open to interaction.IC: Hantak walked to Po-Koro.OOC: Hantak to Po-Wahi.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Hasil:Hasil raised an eyebrow/ridge/thing, looking over at Kamaehu. He drew one of his knives, as well as the Ka'islai."These can be used together," he said. "Watch." He tied the Ka'islai through the hole on the bottom of the as'ei's hilt, securing it and wrapping it about his wrist. He then threw the knife, sending it flashing quickly just before Amaris, before it pulled back again, before the Skakdi had a chance to grab it.

profiles i guess

IC:KaiThe waitress came back with Yolof's Mahi Cow Steak, and set it in front of him, before scurrying away. Kai turned to Yolof. "Now, I promised you an explanation, didn't I? You see, I'm looking for an elite team that I can count on to help me with my biggest job yet." He grinned, not a grin of happiness, but one of satisfaction. "We're gonna hit one of the Main Six Koros, and we're gonna hit it hard."

IC-Yolof:Yolof took a large gulp from the tankard, miraculously not spilling on himself, before he stabbed the steak with a knife. He then lifted it up, tearing off a big bite of the steak with his teeth."Which Koro?" He growled out.

profiles i guess

OOC: So, this armour has a full visor and covers his eyes as well, eh? In your profile it says it can "Withstand" many attacks, not that it is "Completely impervious" to elemental attacks, anyways. There's quite a few things that the armour should realistically fall prey to that in your RPing it doesn't.IC-Xare:"Yes, but I still won't be party to you attacking my home," the Toa of Ice told Kai.

profiles i guess

IC: Hantak walked to Po-Koro.OOC: Hantak to Po-Wahi.
OOC: I was interacting with him :( Edited by toa newnia

So....who really knows what's going on....

Anyone?

Can you read this? If so, you get a prize. Talk to me for details.

My BZRPG profiles:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=160&do=findComment&comment=326024MY

OOC:Well Nuju said it 'Absorbs any elemental attacks directed at Kai.' So... (And yes, it has a Visor. And headphones if you want to get specific. I need to go update all my profiles...)IC:Kai"I didn't expect you to be." Kai said. "I just request that you turn a blind eye. And in return, I'll give you more info than was originally agreed."

OOC: Hmm...quote that for me and I'll believe you completely. But, say, freezing him to the ground. According to you, that wouldn't work? :PIC-Xare:Xare glared at Kai."I can't dissuade you from what you want to do," he said. "But fine. And know that, once the Ko-Matoran rebuild and go to hunt you, while I shall not aid them physically, I will direct them to you."

profiles i guess

IC(Yrano):"I have a Mask Of Healing, that makes me surgeon." Yrano replied, still not looking up at who was talking, but now writing furiously.
OOC: KAL, WE NEED BEATHA AND CORIK POST. :PIC: Amaris, Ta-KoroAmaris, despite trying to be polite, spoke. "What are you writing?" She asked Yrano, her curiosty overtaking her.

pNNgXax.jpg