Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Raknar (Charred Forest, Ta-Wahi)Raknar's grin widened a notch more, and he squeezed Song's shoulder playfully with the arm that was wrapped around her."The riches and the girl," he said, trying not to laugh, "but I traded both for the jacket."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Laviha"Not quite..." was Laviha's response, smiling creepily with a mischievous gleam in her eyes as she dangled the bottle of alcohol in front of Grochi's face. This was the most painful step of the procedure. Noticing a stranger entering the ward, Laviha examined him curiously and the man seemed decent."Not yet but I can assure you that cleaning out his wounds will. Are you ready, Grochi?"

IC-Grochi:"Gunner, get out," Grochi said, spitting more plasma at the Toa of Air. He then looked up at Laviha. "Just be careful I don't try to drink it," he warned. "I don't want poisoned, but I might do so just to get rid of this bloody pain."He meant bloody in a literal sense, too. Small runnels of red were rolling down his back as he spoke. He groaned slightly. "Agh, I haven't felt like this since that cave-raid on Stelt," he muttered.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Laviha"Ah so this is Gunner. No stay and watch, I'm imagining it's not every day you see Grochi cry!" she said sadistically. Grabbing a cloth, Laviha wiped away most of the blood and applied alcohol to every wound without hesitation. Without waiting for Grochi's response to the pain, she quickly began to thread the wounds back together with stitches and in a matter of no time, Grochi's back was in good enough shape to heal."Anyways you crazy coot, even though I don't want to, I'm going to have to tell you what to do from now on: sleep on your stomach, apply this ointment to your back every so often, don't move around too much and blah blah blah...got it?"

IC: Raknar (Charred Forest, Ta-Wahi)Cutting through a shortcut into Ta-Koro, Raknar ended up right in the middle of the village square in a couple minutes. He smiled as he felt Song's arm wrap around him, and his arm slipped a little, ending up around her waist. He pulled her in slightly closer to him as he looked around for a bar with enough deadbeats.At least I don't LOOK like a pirate...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Grochi:Grochi let out a low, animalistic growl as Laviha worked on his back-throwback to the time he'd spent wandering around in the wilderness. He then relaxed when she finished, the pain subsiding to a dull throb.He smiled again, looking up at her. "I'll be perfectly happy to let you massage my back," he said to her. "After all, I can't reach it." He then laughed a bit. "Besides that," he added, "Don't worry about me moving around too much. There isn't much to make me move anymore."

profiles i guess

IC: SongSong was also looking a bar that contained enough drunken failures. Her smile widened as Raknar's arm slipped down. After a few minutes she pointed at a seedy-looking bar. "That might work."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Laviha"Rub your back, my foot, Grochi. Unless I recall properly, I thought you told me to watch my back and to not trust anyone...I think you should listen to your own advice." Laviha replied, giving him a smile accompanied by a wink."On a side note, major disappointment that you didn't cry or anything of the sort."OOC: No offense Kal but Grochi doesn't exactly sound like the most attractive guy :P

OOC: He doesn't have to be, does he? He's just adding comedic relief to the situation. :P Besides, it's possible that with your surgery the central spinal rod might have been straightened due to the magnetic forces enacted upon it...let's see, shall we?IC-Grochi:"It's a custom of mine," Grochi said flatly, standing up. He looked around, noting the new position of things. "Odd," he muttered, "I feel taller." He shrugged, ignoring the small surge of pain, and looked over at Laviha."Why, Laviha," he said, grinning, "The doctor is always supposed to look after her patient, isn't she?" He asked jokingly.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: SongSong grinned as the pair walked into the bar. Inside, the bartender was wiping down a counter that looked like it had never been clean. And the rag wasn't helping. Seated at the bar were a group of the sorriest beings you ever did see, the losers of their species. A Vortixx was slumped over with his head on the bar, and a few Skakdi were arguing drunkenly nearby. A group of Toa, all in various states of intoxication, was seated in the corner. A few Matoran were lounging in their seats, some looked sober, others not so much.Song looked at Raknar, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. "This will do nicely."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Raknar (Seedy Bar, Ta-Koro)Raknar shrugged and spun the chair around to face the bartender, an unfriendly looking chap with the stereotypical eyepatch and scar on his face. He might as well have had a bloody parrot perched on his shoulder..."Two shots of Salamanders, compadre," he said.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: What have I done? :PIC: LavihaLaviha was just about to say something snappy before turning around once done cleaning up and noticing Grochi's new appearance. She stared at him with a surprised face and her eyes searched him to see what was so different."No way..." she breathed. Without his consent, Laviha rounded Grochi's back and began poking at his spinal cord, feeling it. Unlike before, it seemed perfectly normal and straight rather than hunched over. Although, his bony feel felt strange to her touch; his back muscles were untrained. Did her treatment do this to him? Surely such a basic thing couldn't have healed his predicament."Wow..."

IC-Grochi:"Ow," Grochi complained, batting away Laviha's hand. "That hurts a bit, considering everything you just did to me, don't you think?" He then looked down strangely at her.That really set his mind to working. He was looking down at her, not just into her eyes. "Something wrong?" He asked her concernedly.

profiles i guess

IC: Song and NPC BartenderThe bartender glared at Raknar with his good eye. Wordlessly, he placed two glasses on the bar and poured the Salamanders'. Song cheerfully picked up one and drained it in a gulp. "Another, sir."The bartender shifted his glare onto Song, as he started to refill her glass.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Laviha"More like the complete opposite of that...I fixed your spine." Laviha replied in a thoughtful voice, still sounding as if she was having trouble grasping such a reality. What were the odds? With all she had done in her life, Laviha had never expected to heal a cripple; it filled her with pride.

IC: Raknar (Seedy Bar, Ta-Koro)"Same for me," said Raknar disinterestedly with a shrug. The guy did so, and Raknar quickly downed that one, too.OOC: Wait, who's gonna start the barfight?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Grochi:Grochi snorted at Laviha's words, unamused by them. He looked around to see the irregularity in the floor where either he or she were standing, but he couldn't find it."Very funny," he said then. "Next you're going to tell me you're actually a male. Right." However, despite his flat tone, his mind was working wonders in his head.I'm healed? Standing up, straight and tall again? He thought momentarily. Impossible, it's been nearly two Millenia since the accident...

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Song and NPC BartenderThe bartender glared at them both as he filled Raknar's glass again.Song, meanwhile, had already drained her second glass. "Another."The bartender looked at her for a moment. "You've already had two, girlie. I don't think you can handle much more."Song's grin didn't cease. "Another."The bartender glared at her. "No, you little witch."OOC: You can start it, or I can have Song punch the bartender in the face. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Raknar (Seedy Bar, Ta-Koro)Raknar's eyebrows shot up. Quickly, almost too quickly for Song to even notice anything besides a blur of brown-and-black, Raknar had picked up the bartender by the throat and tossed him over the pair's heads into the other wall.He picked up the bottle of Salamander's calmly and refilled both glasses.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Grochi:"Fine, fine," Grochi grumbled, reaching back. "I'll amuse you, you little witch." He felt around at his back frowning. He stretched slightly, popping his back. A rather odd occurence, so odd that he didn't really notice that it happened. It was quiet, anyways."It doesn't feel any different," he mumbled. "Bony and itchy, and...what's this?" He exclaimed. "Why, I can't reach completely over to the other side." He looked in a large mirror in the room, viewing himself."Well," he said, slightly uncomfortably. "This is awkward, isn't it?"

profiles i guess

IC: Laviha"Awkward? Call it what you want but this is a miracle, no matter how you put it." Laviha replied, still gazing at Grochi as if she was seeing for the first time as a completely different person. He certainly had a different air about him however he still resembled a little weak with his frail structure. Maybe the Toa would take the time to fix that."Oh boy, I can't wait for the others to see this! I wonder how they'll react!" she said almost to herself, jittery with excitement. "I believe you owe me a thank you as a minimum, skinny."

IC-Grochi:"Awkward because of how I didn't believe you," Grochi said. He then gave Laviha a quick hug, smiling. "Thanks for fixing me up," he said to her. "In more ways than one."He opened the door for her, motioning for her to head out. "Shall we speak to the others now?" He asked her.

profiles i guess

IC: LavihaThe Ga-Toa blushed slightly however the faint red in her cheeks were barely noticeable and could have passed as a typical reaction from a genuine hug. Smiling, Laviha nodded her head in approval and made her way passed Grochi."I think it's safe to say I've earned my place on this ship." she said with pride in her voice.

IC: SongSong grinned, and held up her glass in a mock toast.The other patrons in the bar were staring, the sober ones' hands were inching toward their weapons. The drunks just stared, it hadn't quite clicked yet.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Grochi:"Hey, don't forget that I'm the one who gave you a place on this ship a couple days ago," Grochi said, laughing as they walked through the forecastle of the ship. He opened the next door, ushering Laviha onto the main deck as he walked out himself."Hoy, what's everybody doin'?" He yelled. The Captain and Song had run off somewhere, and nobody was doing anything. He picked one person at random."Scrape the worms and barnacles from the bottom of the ship," he told them. He then pointed over to Gunner. "Gunner, go fix the rigging. It's all tangled up there," Grochi said, pointing vaguely towards the crow's nest.

profiles i guess

IC: Raknar (Seedy Bar, Ta-Koro)"Gentlemen," said Raknar, taking another shot, then another shot, then another shot, of Salamander's. "We can settle this calm-"A dagger, soaring by his face, cut off his words halfway through his sentence. He turned, eyes slanted at the dagger, then turned back to the hand that had thrown it."Okay."Raknar picked up a chair and threw it, knocking one of the few sober Matoran to the ground. Almost instantly, the Skakdi was on top of him, lifting him to the air and twirling him by the ankles as he had done to Grochi hours before. He threw him directly into the group of Matoran, knocking them down. Two Toa, a Skakdi, and a Vortixx now stood, wobbling, the only conscious occupants of the bar."Song, you want to have some fun with these guys?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LavihaLaviha immediately noticed that Song was gone, arousing suspicion in Laviha but she made no effort to indulge it any more than she needed to. She was probably off with Raknar doing something. What it possibly could be, Laviha hadn't a clue."Why aren't we feeling high and mighty today?" remarked Laviha with a raised eyebrow as she observed Grochi randomly going about giving people orders. Usually, he seemed more like the type to sit around and complain."Hey guys, come check Grochi out! Skinny man finally grew some backbone...ish." she exclaimed, wanting the whole crew to see what happened to Grochi.

IC-Grochi:Grochi looked back at Laviha. "Stop calling me skinny," he said annoyedly. "Besides, you don't seem to know how these ships work, do you? I'm Quartermaster-I'm in charge of the cargo, keeping the crew in line on-deck, and quite a few things besides." He smiled."I'm second only to the captain himself," Grochi said. "And that isn't even always true." He then stepped back, sitting on a chair. Laviha was right about not doing too much-he was already getting tired.OOC: Everything I just said about Grochi is true, by the way. I can prove it. Just look here.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Song"Karz yeah!" Song gleefully lunged forward, and grabbed the Vortixx by the neck. Since he was already off-balance, she could easily swing him right into the path of the drunken Skakdi's punch.She then kicked out and around the Vortixx to kick the Skakdi between the legs.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: NPC Landlord and Trad."So, found any jobs?" was the first thing the landlord asked when Trad trudged in.A sigh was the only response."So, what now?" "I think I'll start traveling again...""I'll hold on a room for you so that when you pass by next time, you'll have someplace to stay.""Thank you" said Trad with a smile and headed to the docks to charter a ship.When he was there however, he saw..."THE TENTACLED DRUNK?! What's he doing there?"OOC: That's you Hubert.

Edited by TradTheMentalist

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Laviha"Nope, how to work ships is a complete mystery to me but hey, it's not my job to know this stuff. From now on, it looks like healing the injured crew members and be reassuring by saying stuff like "Trust me, I'm a doctor." is what I'm doing on board."The Ga-Toa sat down on the wooden flooring and leaned her back against the ship railing before pulling out multiple throwing knives. Without hesitation, she began juggling them casually without the aid of magnetism and looking."You should whip yourself back into shape, Grochi. I think I'll stop calling you 'Skinny' when you at least have a bit of meat on you." she said jokingly, not intending to call him that name anyways.

IC: Raknar (Seedy Bar, Ta-Koro)Raknar, meanwhile, took the two Toa by their necks and slammed them headfirst into each other, knocking them out. He walked over to the bottle of Salmander's and poured the remaining half a bottle into several shot glasses, dividing the number of glasses equally and sitting in front of one group."First to the finish wins," he said with a shrug and a smirk.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: TX, that was an awesome reference. Thank you.IC: SongSong grinned widely as she walked away from where the two drunks lay on the ground. She sat down in front of the other group. "Alright. 3..... 2..... 1......"

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: My pleasure, Krayzikk.IC: LavihaLaviha continued to juggle the knives as she began reminiscing about her time as a travelling circus entertainer. Nostalgia crept up on her upon remembering her old friends and how much fun she had until things went downhill, although she shook it off rather fast.

IC: Raknar (Seedy Bar, Ta-Koro)SHAZBOT GOGOGOGOThe next few minutes passed by in a blur for Raknar, and he browned out. When he regained full sensory aptitude again, he was walking through the streets of Ta-Koro, one arm around Song and the other holding his head."How...how many bottles did we...did we drank?"OOC: lolraknar you so silly forgetting the proper use of the english language like dat-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: SongSong grinned drunkenly. She hadn't faired a lot better than Raknar, though she had maintained full consciousness. "I...I'm not sure......" She wobbled a little. "Maybe.....Maybe we should find the ship....."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Raknar (Ta-Koro)"The ship, right," he said, lighting a cigarette and holding it in his hand without putting it in his mouth. He leaned her head on his shoulder and grinned."I...I guess I finally got...got the girl, then..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME