Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: I don't think someone 9 ft tall towers over a person 8 and a half ft tall. I don't exactly think he'd look down on him either :P Is Hound's species staff approved...?IC: Morik Brum'Waiz"Morik Brum'Waiz, Akrainid of the Desert tribe." responded the Akrainid with sure confidence in himself, not bothered even in the slightest by the fact that Hound was taller than him.

IC: DorianThe combined rage of Utu and the attacker was enough to awaken Dorian and strengthen him; slowly, he broke through the ropes that Angelus had used to bind him. He quietly picked up his weapons from the ground and began to sneak around a hut, looking to blindside the Ta-Koro Guard unit.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: DorianDorian spun around and immediately grabbed for Kinvex's pressure points around his jaw and neck."Well," he said, aiming to knock out the Toa of Lightning, "we wouldn't want that now, would we?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: DorianDorian merely grinned in response and created a snowfall. The snow fell throughout the area the two Toa were dueling in, and it hit the entire area around them, except for one crucial location: the area where Kinvex was standing.He began to pace the circle, pretending not to notice Kinvex, and when he was behind the Toa, he went to jab him in the back with a dagger.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: DorianDorian neatly jabbed his dagger into the hilt of Kinvex's and twirled it, trying to knock it out of the Ta-Koro Guard's hand."You're starting to bore me, Kinvex," said Dorian with a feral grin. "Maybe I should go and find Angelus. Killing him would be a nice little treat. Not to mention, getting that Charm...well, the possibilities are endless, aren't they?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dathros responded to the repeated threat by drawing a small, paper from his belt and handing it to Utu. "My card, for when you'll want to find me." The Baraz then picked up his swords, walking a small ways away. But not too far.OOC: Yeah, fight stopped. I'll still be following you, but i want be interacting. Also, FYI, the card just says "Somewhere".

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: DorianRolling sideways, Dorian launched a block of ice from the ground below Kinvex, trying to knock him off balance. He jumped into the air and landed cleanly on a caved in hut roof.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Kinvex isn't that lucky.IC: DorianDorian ducked and rolled; as he landed on his knees on the ground beside Kinvex, the Toa of Ice shot an array of icicles at the downed Guard. Even if he managed to stand, he would have to be incredibly agile to dodge them all.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: DorianDorian ducked the electricity and sent out a charge of Ice. The liquid in the blood from Kinvex's wounds froze; with any luck, the immense amount of pain would keep him immobilized.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC, Kinvex: Kinvex winced in pain, but that didn't stop him. All of Dorian's running around had melted the ice shards on the floor, turning the ground into basically a huge puddle. Kinvex placed his hand down, and charged the water with electricity. There was no way Dorian can dodge this, he thought to himself.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC: Brekan"Now what?" She asked her Vortixx friend as the two walked out into the village. "What are we supposed to do now? Unless you want to start on some insane, yet awesome journey across the island to find and defeat one of each type of infected Rahi."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Brekan"That sounds good to me dude. I hear there is this food there that's supposed to be really, really good. It's fried Rahi on a stick or something." She agreed, ready to head into the underground city to find whatever Fov needed, and try some of the fried Rahi.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Fov"Alright then, to Onu-Koro!" Fov said, ignoring the part where Brekan was okay with heading to Onu-Wahi, which directly contradicted her statement earlier about never wanting to go to Onu-Wahi.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: My memory must be broken. Why did she not want to go there? XDIC: BrekanIt was her stomach talking. The food in Ga-Koro stunk, she hated Seafood. "Great, maybe we can get some food while we're there... and something to drink that isn't tea." The only reason she was willing to go was her hunger.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC:Because all your characters were there and you didn't want too. IC: reason was that the atmosphere made her uncomfortable. As it is all underground.IC:Fov"Of course." Fov said. "If you want I could grab you a quick Roasted Makuta Fish to go." Fov said, not knowing that she hated seafood.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: *Cough* towering over all of the others, and even standing taller than him *Cough* (Him being Morik) The Denuian speices is staff approved (Nuju Metru), but Hound is one of the last few of his kind, so i'm not that sure about others using it.IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro BeachHound nodded at the being's answer. "Akrainid, eh? Something of a rarity, isn't that right?"

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Ah yes, Toa of air not liking it underground. XDIC: Brekan"Yeah... no. How many years have we known each other now? And have you ever seen me eat any fish ever in all of that time?" She asked with a slight chuckle. "I don't like fish, they have this weird taste to them."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: GravityStill in the form of the huge Toa of Gravity, I spoke up."Yeah."I looked down at the ground from a height of about three meters, "Man, everything is different looking from up here.""I like it better from down here," I said, going back to the silver armored Toa of Fire, "Its easier to talke to people."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(???, Mirr): The matoran slid down a slope in the cavern. "Strange. What's this?" He brushed aside some dust, revealing a mark. Simple, a circle with an X through it. a second symbol was near it, two eyes crossed in a + shape. "Well, this is getting weird. I better get out of here."A being watched the matoran from the shadows, freed from it's prison inadvertently. It would follow Mirr.