Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Morik Brum'Waiz"I thought you flew but considering the fact that you have a Mahiki, I wouldn't be surprised if you could transform into some rolling creature, thingy." mused Morik, completely forgetting about what just happened. Despite that, he felt incredibly stronger due to the activation of his mark, fueled by the confidence of his when he was free-falling; Morik was so confident he could have died and in that situation, that bad confidence spiked like crazy.Man, I feel giddy with power...

OOC:open for interactionIC: Sand. Whiteish-biege Sand. The Vortixx was lying on the beach, watching the waves roll in. Now then, how the karz did I get here. Last he remembered, he was running from some Skakdi on a doughnut shaped island... which he could not remember the name of. Figures, right when things start to get better, I Travel again. He decided he would need a new name here, considering some of the unpleasant situations he had had elsewhere. He decided on Nanashi, "no name" in a language he had encountered over the years.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC: GravityI shrugged, or at least did the closest thing a bird could do. I suddenly shot off towards the ground, pulling out at the last minute and landing softly on a giant lily-pad.I shapeshifted back into the silver armored Toa of Fire."Hellloooo ladies," I said to a group of Ga-Toa nearby.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Auron, Ga-Wahi, Ga-Koro, The Fourth's Home:Auron thought about the great fear he had found from the lack of memory, he would have to deal with it at some point, he decided, but for now he concentrated at the task at hand, existance to him may have only been short-lived, but at least other's reconized it. He sought inner peace, and rested on the thought that he had helped Darre and Daylah earlier that day, that they were helping him, and that he could be considered blessed to be able to be on this island. Uncounsioucsly, as he turned off his Kanohi, another short gap in his mind was filled in the instant he became visable. Images flashed through his mind, another island, danger, strangers with wicked grins and spines, death, and being forced to sleep. The pain that he rememberd from these past events was great, so great that he fell to the ground, the memory of his near encounter of death shocked him to the core, and he thought no more.OOC: Oh gosh, I'm rhyming. He's only uncounsious right now (can't spell! Stupid windows!), the memories are coming back to him, however, they are only fragments. Painful fragments.

IC:Fov"Greetings Wise One." Fov said, bowing in respect to Nokama. "After some more inspection, we have found the reason that the healing plants are dying." He pulled out a tablet that showed a diagram of what he had figured out. "As you can see," he said, pointing at one of the pictures. "Normally the plants grow, contributing to the Ecosystem(that's a word from where I come from. Think of it as the circle of life.) by making the soil fertile in that one area, which allows many underground animals to feast upon the fertile soil." He pointed at the next picture. "They grow so well, because of a stream of minerals and very small plants constantly flow towards them. They eat the minerals and plants, which makes the soil fertile, which in turn attracts the underground animals that carry the minerals and small plants with them. As you can see, it is a very delicate system, and if one of the contributors was removed..." He placed down the first tablet, and picked up the next one. "Like say, the stream of small plants and minerals... The system would break down and everything inside it would suffer." He pointed at the tablet, which showed the plants, the animals, and the current. But in this tablet, the current was being redirected, and had a drawing of the Makuta Stone next to it. "Now, we asked around for a Toa of Water, and we found that, as we expected, the stream is being diverted. But, what we did not expect to find, was that a very powerful source, much stronger than any Toa, was diverting the flow of water."The wordy Vortixx took a breath and continued speaking. "After talking to the Toa of Water that we asked to check the stream, we have figured out that the power exerted over the water to shift the stream away feels very much like the power that controls anyone under the influence of an infected mask. And after much deliberation(a few days) I have concluded, that the power controlling the steams must belong to none other than..." The Vortixx paused for dramatic effect, before continuing. "Makuta and his Minions."

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: ok, I'm being ignored. Off to find some Players!!!!Nanashi stood, and got his bearings. He was on a beach, and there were some huts in the distance. With nothing else to do, he began walking. And he walked. And walked. And walked.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC: BrekanThe silent Toa of Air walked up behind her friend Fov as he started explaining what he thought was wrong with the plants. Then she decided to speak up something that was of her own opinion. "I still think it is just a natural change in the water, not Makuta's doing."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro BeachAt Hajia's question, Tirus walked over. "I think there's something we can do for it, lass." He said as he began to create his element.Focusing on the Skakdi, Hound bended the metal he created into multiple ribbon-like strands, and then wrapped them around the raging creature's jaw, effectively muzziling it. Creating a few more longer, stronger strands, he then tied the Skakdi's hands together, leaving it no way to attack.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Crankcase irritably stayed in his uncomfortable position, waiting for Hound to let him go. Hatchet was restrained, Blackout and Crowbar were unconscious and Crankcase wasn't going anywhere. The quadruplet of Phantoms were beaten, but this battle would not be forgotten by any of them. Except, perhaps, Blackout, who was drunk the whole time.

Edited by Wotsiznaim

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro BeachHound spoke to Crankcase. "Why did your comrade attack us?" He asked, his spear never moving from it's position of easiest impalement.Meanwhile, Tirus went around and handcuffed the other two phantoms, using protosteel, just to be safe. As he did this, Hajia drug Hatchet up onto the beach.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Morik Brum'WaizUnfortunately for Gravity, the Ga-Toa paid him no mind and were instead catching glimpses of Morik, something which bolstered his self-confidence even more, something which he had too much of. The mark and his yellow eyes glowed faintly now as the effects began to tone down. The large Akrainid gave them a small wink which caused a couple to giggle slightly before the comical duo marched deeper into Ga-Koro."I'm telling you, if you stick with me, I'm going to rob you of your chances."OOC: :P

IC: Morik Brum'WaizCompletely oblivious to the illusion covering the space around him, Morik continued to walk in the streets of Ga-Koro. For some odd reason, people kept bumping into him, more often than usual, and would seem confused right after. Why?"So Gravity, remind me what we're doing here toda- STOP BUMPING INTO MEEEEE!" he exclaimed, absolutely furious that people were doing it so repetitively. The Ga-Matoran scrambled away, not sure what had just transpired and many other heads turned his way, looking at Gravity with disapproving looks. Obviously, they thought it was the Toa who yelled so rudely at the poor Matoran.OOC: :P

IC: Morik Brum'Waiz"What are you tal- oh, I see. I see how it is." said Morik, stepping out and noticing the air behind him shimmering with an illusion of an old Turaga. Gravity's trick was a hard one as he couldn't exactly cast an illusion or shapeshift a person, only do that to his surroundings. With the Akrainid unseen, he simply stepped out of the area.Suddenly, Morik grabbed Gravity by the collar and dunked him into the water rather fast before pulling the drenched Toa back up, setting him on his two feet as if he was a child.OOC: :P

IC: GravityI suddenly lost consentration, and the illusion vanished. Leaving me drentched and standing next to Morik. I didn't shapeshift back, though, so I stayed being the Toa of Fire.I sighed."Aw, c'mon man," I complained.To get him back, I formed a sphere of sea water with my gravity powers, and soaked the Akrainid with it.OOC: Might be last post for a while...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: No worries.IC: Morik Brum'WaizThe desert Akrainid didn't mind being absolutely soaked in cool water simply because he was, well, an Akrainid. Like an animal, he shook himself partially dry causing water to splash everywhere and stood with a grin on his face."That felt good. Now then, enough with the fooling around, what are we here for?"

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro BeachHound nodded at the answer, but in his eyes, a look of distrust still lingered. "Him being drunk and attacking is understandable; you helping him attack is not. You could have simply shouted he was drunk, and we would have handed him over. Why didn't you?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:Nokama nodded. "I am not surprised by the news that Makuta is involved. I suspected he was somehow responsible for the death of our healing plants, but it is good to know that his methods can be counteracted. I will assemble Toa of Water to overmatch Makuta's strength here. Thank you for your help, Brother," the Turaga bowed slightly to Fov. "How can I replay your service to my Koro?" she asked.

test2.png

IC: AngelusHearing the Turaga already in conference (something about healing plants, which were far more of use than some foolish rune) he sat down outside the steps, idly flipping the trinket like a coin."Where do I recognize you from, little guy?" he asked the rune, as if a little charm from a temple by the Ga-Wahi border could actually speak to him.IC: DorianDorian coughed and groaned in pain, trying to clutch at his wounded face. His mask had broken; several shards were sticking into his face, and one or two into his broken nose."Are you really going to let that jumped-up prettyboy get away with abusing a suspect like that?" he asked Kinvex with another groan. "What happened to the Toa Code?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro BeachHound began to turn away, appearing to let his opponent escape, when he turned back and slammed his spear into the ground, less than a milimeter from the being's head. As he did this, he kept him there by pinning him."Why. Now." He said as he held his other gauntleted hand in the air. Perhaps now would be the time to test out those Guanltets Tirus gave him. (From a post a LONG time ago)

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Morik Brum'Waiz"No, he really doesn't look happy. I don't think it's a common sight for people to be pinning others on the ground and shoving spears beside their faces, except when you're at the bar but that's a different story!" said Morik, observing the Skakdi and Toa, folding his arms with a bit of a bored look."Think we should intervene?"

Edited by TX Wade

IC:Nanashi looked at the village of ga-koro from outside the gate. It was large, and floted on lillypads. There was not alot of technology, which Nanashi thought was strange. He was used to large citys, not small huts. Nanashi knocked on the gate "Hello!?"ooc: people should not be able to pronounce his name.

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

OOC: Dail and co. from Ta.IC: It took some time for them to reach Dail's home, but once they got there, another problem made itself apparent: There was not enough room for everyone. They'd need more buildings to house everyone. :w:

IC-Grantuur:Grantuur looked around in the valley the female toa he was following had picked out, and nodded. "You picked yourself a rather defensible location," he said, walking up near the house. "Although, I'd recommend getting a couple Toa of Stone to build a wall around it, and the roofs need to be shod with iron-that way we can protect from arrows, disks, and spears thrown down at us from the valley walls."He turned, making sure to take in all of the Song's base of operations. "I'd also recommend building an underground bunker complex, but that can hold off." Taking not of the lack of buildings there, he added, "We also need to get a toa of stone to build a simple barracks, at least, along with a mess hall. Do you plan to have running water in all the buildings?" He asked, then shook his head. "Of course you do," he said, looking again, "I can tell from the way this place is set up that you'll want that. What's the name of the base, again? Rivendell?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: DorianDorian was silent for a long moment."Yeah," he said, shrugging after a minute, grinning through blood-flecked teeth. "I guess I did."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND