Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Angelus"Beats me," he said, tying Dorian to an abandoned signpost as to avoid another mishap. "It was inside the stone."It looks familiar somehow..."I was hoping you'd have some idea."OOC: Any guesses as to what it is? :3-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Redirecting to Ta-Koro...IC: A thought struck Dail. "If the village was destroyed, it is unlikely that there are any witnesses or clues. A larger Koro, such as Ta-Koro, would likely provide us with more clues--such as people to interview." She said. "Let's go."OOC: Dail to Ta.:w:

IC: JikalJikal nodded. "Your right. Let's go find some clues." Jikal grinned, for the first time since he had met the others. Things were starting to look up.OOC: Jikal to Ta.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: The rune is so mysterious even the guy who made it up doesn't know what it is! :PIC, Kinvex: "No idea..." he said, still staring at the rune. Then he got an idea. "Wait, why don't we take this to Turaga Nokama! Since she has a Mask of Translation, she would definitely be able to tell us what this thing is!" he exclaimed.

OOC: lawlllll. I know what it is, but I'm trying to see if anyone catches on. It's gonna be purely fantastic. ;DIC: Angelus"What about him?" the Toa of Fire asked, jerking his head towards Dorian.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro BeachHound spun from where he crouched, leg outstretched, knocking Crankcase off his feet, and reciving a large cut spanning from his shoulder to his mid-back the the process. Standing up, Hound, pointed his spear at the Skakdi, ready to stab at a nigh-unblockable Kakama-level speed with Pakari-level power. "Truce? Two of your men are down, or dead, thanks to my comrade's hammer."Hajia was about to finish her opponent when she heard it yelp. Stunned, she stared at the Skakdi before sheathing her daggers. "Down. Stop." She said in a calm yet intimidating voice, attempting to command the Rahi-like being. As she said this, water churned all around her, able to push anyone away with bone-breaking force.Kirian kept his bow pointed at Crankcase while Tirus picked up the metal ball use had used on Blackout, turning it into a throwing knife, ready to fight whoever when needed.OOC: Fun battle so far.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC. ...Amazing how pure the waters of Ga-Koro are.IC: Angelus"Really? We can't feed him to a friendly Takea or something?"At an amused head shake from Kinvex, he shrugged and walked over to the Toa of Ice, who was now regaining consciousness and swearing rapidly. Drawing back his fist, the Toa of Fire slammed it into the broken nose of the Mark Bearer, sending out a scream of pain. Dorian's head connected with the pole, and he fell forward, limp. If he was lucky, he'd wake in a day or two."Alright. Now we can take him," he said, pocketing the rune.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Auron, Ga-Wahi, Ga-Koro:Auron thought back, trying to remember what he was thinking about at the time he turned on his mask."Auron was..." The Toa didn't know how to describe fear yet so he rethought his word choice, "Auron was trying to remember, then Auron no like trying to remember, and try to be... normal?"The Toa's lack of vocabulary made it so he could not easily convey his feelings into words, but he hoped that the Fourth and Darre could understand what he said.

IC: DorianDorian twitched and slowly raised his head, grinning at Angelus; his mask was askew, and Angelus could see a black eye forming on the right side of Dorian's face."How much will it take you knock you out?" asked the Toa of Fire, taking a step forward.Dorian just laughed."You don't feel it? Rage, pain, fear, death...lots of it. Even from here, I can feel it...emanating."At a confused look from Angelus, Dorian laughed harder, going for about five seconds before it turned into a fit of coughing."I'm afraid you might not like what you find when you return to Ta-Koro," said the Toa of Ice with a smirk.Angelus froze.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: DorianDorian shrugged. Or, at least, he tried; Angelus's rope-tying skills were well-honed from long years in the Le-Wahi jungle."How should I know? I only know what my Mark picks up," he said with that same persistent smirk.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro BeachHound never removed his spear from it's positon, leaving the Skakdi in a uncomfortable postion. "Weapons. All of them."Hajia stomped her foot as soon as the Skakdi leaped foward, and the waved rushed foward, slamming the Rahi-like being against the ground. The water continued to pin him against the sand, only keeping his head above water. "STOP." She commanded in a voice enough to suprise even a Skakdi, especially from a small and friendly looking Toa of Water.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro BeachHound nodded to Tirus, who walked over and collected the weapons.Hajia continued to control the waters, not letting the skakdi escape. "Uh, Hound, ask him how we stop this guy..." She asked, obviously not knowing how to control him.Hound spoke to Crankcase. "You heard her. How?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: AngelusAngel had gotten absolutely nowhere with Dorian in the last twenty minutes; it seemed he was finally getting resistant to Angelus's blows. He turned away, disgusted."If I stay here, I'm going to kill him," said the Toa of Fire to Kinvex. "I'm going to go talk to Nokama. I'll be back soon."He turned and began to run towards Ga-Koro.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: AngelusThe journey was shorter than he expected; if allowed to continue his rampage, Dorian could have done serious damage to the Koro.Coming up to the door of the Turaga's hut, he knocked three times.Here's hoping she's in the mood to give me an audience...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Gravity and Morik from Ta-Koro!IC: Morik Brum'WaizHere was a fine ride Morik could enjoy, something so rare that it erased the dangerous possibility of him falling off. Even at that, Gravity would probably catch him...probably. The fresh scent of water wafted in the air and a light breeze swept through the air."Smell that ai-" the Akrainid was interrupted as he surprisingly fell off of Gravity and free-fell to what could be his death. Meanwhile, he screamed his head off like a banshee, Morik's mind racing a million miles a second.