A Hero Factory Video Game?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys. We know that there are Bionicle video game existing but what about a Hero Factory one? Do you think that there should be a video game for Hero Factory? If so, what would you want the video game to be like? For me, I think there should be a video game for Hero Factory because I think the Hero Factory franchise is selling so pretty well that I think there should be a video game for Hero Factory pretty soon. If it would exist, it would be based on the Hero Factory storyline, there would be console versions of the video game, and I would like it to be like a combination of the Lego Minifigures video games, like Star Wars and Super Heroes' action/adventure gameplay and Bionicle Heroes' weapon-upgrading part of its gameplay. :)

So, what do you think, guys?

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I don't know that Hero Factory really NEEDS a video game, to be perfectly honest. BIONICLE didn't have a great track record with video games, after all. And Hero Factory has done reasonably well with online and mobile games, moreso than some other LEGO themes at any rate.

If there were a Hero Factory video game, I think the best game would be something like a cross between the Breakout online game and Kid Icarus: Uprising. Immersive environments, simple controls, the opportunity to play as and customize any Hero of your choosing, plus lots of things to collect, achievements to unlock, memorable and dynamic music, and well-written dialogue between the player character, teammates, and opponents in each and every level.

The games already share some traits, such as achievements, the ability to unlock and equip new gear that affects your character's performance on multiple levels, and a user-friendly auto-targeting system for weapons. But naturally, as a big-budget game from a major publisher on a system that was designed for gaming, Uprising ended up a lot more polished. Overall, what I found to be weakest in the online Breakout game, other than occasionally finicky controls and other glitches, was that it wasn't very story-driven. Adding a voice track to each level like in Kid Icarus: Uprising would improve upon that immensely.

Gosh, I started out the post saying HF doesn't need a video game, but after thinking about how PERFECT a cross between Hero Factory and Uprising would be, I'm kind of sad that such a game will probably never exist.

Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time

I think a Hero Factory video game would actually work out much better than a BIONICLE video game. The more generic story and the modular customization options would allow for a great video game where you can create your own Heroes and send them to a variety of missions in many different environments. And of course, people wouldn't complain about it not being canonical. :P

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I think the new mobile game could work as a regular video game beat-em-up. Insert some funny dialogue, more expressive faces, and some interesting combat and you would have a fairly formulaic LEGO game.

What do I write here?

Someone, say something funny so you can be remembered for posterity.