Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: I'll keep that in mind Katuko :DIC: NostNost wasn't expecting a slap to the face over such a practical joke and he did not appreciate it at all. He didn't put a hand to his face, he just looked at Sagom with bored but deadly eyes, his face blank. The Toa of ice shrugged and walked over to Sagom and took her hand but made no effort to look at her and nor did he say anything.

IC(Sagom)

"Oh, I could just kill myself," she mutters. The Toa didn't mean to hurt the Toa; not in the slightest bit. And, now, the being's feeling's were hurt because of her. "Let me make it up to you; ask and it shall be received," she says in a small joking manner, but she did mean it. Sagom wanted to make it up to the Toa; one way or another.-Mef Man

IC: LazLaz flew above Le-Koro, learning its appearance. He had a photographic memory; It helped him in his job. It was quite dark, so he was barely noticable. He landed, and walked silently around the Koro, taking note of everything.OOC: Laz open for interaction.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC:Consider some time having past since Miraul and Bijackal are now out hunting.IC: Miraul and Bijackal spotted a small flock of birds soaring overhead. Without missing a beat, Miraul drew his bow and shot off three arrows in a rapid succession enabled by his Kakama. Three birds landed at his feet, arrows poking through them. He smiled and said "Let's take them back to camp-I think they'll be enough."---Miraul and Bijackal returned to camp. Bijackal and Takamaz set up a small cooking fire, and began to roast the birds.OOC EDIT: Introducing the Green Tornado.IC: The Green Tornado walked out of his hut to spot a bat-winged creature walking around the Koro. He approached, hoping it was not a Rahi. "Hello. Um...who...and what...are you?"

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

OOC: I can't explain what Laz's name is short for, except that his search for immortality has something to do with it.IC: Laz"Don't you?" Laz asked. "That's quite unfortunate. You do, of course, read the Daily? You do know that there was an attack on Xa-Koro?"Rumour is, they're headed here next."Laz pointed inland. "It's been said that they'll be coming in from there. I'm trying to find the defenders and warn them."Laz noticed the Gukko force. "And there they are. I'll be seeing you. There's no need to worry about me; I'm just a figment of your imagination."He aimed a punch at Cy, strong enough to knock him out. Although he didn't fight often, he was capable of punching.He flew off, headed towards Xa-Koro. He had a plan...OOC: Laz to Kumu Islets.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Good. Warn them of the danger of the attack coming from inland. Remember, you were warned that the attack was coming from inland; To say anything else would be meta-gaming.IC: PirokPirok heard a knock on the door, but ignored it. There were more important matters to be dealt with.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Yes, but that doesn't make him a good tactician; A good tactition would consider the possibility of a double-bluff. :sly:IC: PirokWhoever was knocking on the door was beginning to irritate Pirok; There was a corpse in here. Had they no respect for the dead?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Never said he didn't consider that.IC: With no one answering, Cy finally gave in to his instincts. He backed away from the door and took control of the air inside the hut with his element, as a powerful gust of wind blew the door open. "Sorry about the door, but I have potential reason to believe that someone is planning to attack Le-Koro."

IC: MekrofBirds, huh... Tempting, but wouldn't it be unfair if he was the only one who had berries and went and had some of that bird? Ah, he was feeling quite merciful that morning. But he still wouldn't share.He said a quick good morning to his acquaintances and stood up."Well, it's morning, and I think I can make my way alone from here," he stated.He had things to do, and these people didn't seem the type to help him with such tasks.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: MekrofDon't start anymore forest fires... Well, Mekrof guessed he owed them that much... So he sprinted toward town. Maybe he could report the arrival of his enemies. He could save the island a whole bunch of trouble. First, he needed to find town... then, he needed to find an authority.Was he lost again.No, there was the elevator. He headed up to Le-Koro and walked around a bit. Was a Turaga in charge of this village? Probably. Where was their hut? Oh, somewhere... Just need to find it...

OOC: Who are Mekrof's enemies-the Mystix?IC: Ziraul observed the Green Tornado's interactions with the bat-wing monster in complete silence and invisibility. He turned to Tirax beside him in the trees, and said "Be ready to defend the Matoran-from what I overheard, there may be trouble on the way."Ziraul had stopped in Le-Koro with plans to spend the night before the trip to Charred Forest. It appeared they were going to be interupted, and he wasn't happy about it.

IC(Agira): The Mystix perched himself on a tree half a bio from Le-koro. "The Gukko...majestic things. They are, however, easy to disable with wind."IC(Mardi): "Well...a plant-o-mancer is a skilled toa of the Green. I'm not as good with them as she is. Anyway, my plan was to-" Before she could finish her sentence, she heard someone calling for Alissita. "Huh?"

IC (Solia): "Yes, we're old friends. We traveled together a bit, before the Toa disappeared. Y'know, the Toa." she replied, "What about you? Where are you from?"

IC (Madrihk, Lake Pala)"I see. I take it you were a Matoran back then? I mean, since the legend only speaks of six heroes and all."Madrihk tried to hide his discomfort at talking about his past."As for me... well, I come from Ko-Koro, like most Toa of Ice. I don't consider it home anymore, though. A Toa looking very much like me tried to frame me for his crimes. The good Turaga couldn't distinguish between us, and after we began fighting and tried to kill each other the Matoran held a vote... and well, then suddenly we were both banned from the village. Permanently."He paused to think."If you ever see someone that looks like me... minus these scars on the mask... that's him. Be really careful around that guy. If we ever meet, we'll most likely try to kill each other."

OOC: By the way, King and Dovydas, Mar is interacting with Neirak and the others.

IC(Mar and Sagom)

The Gukko bird ride was spent in silence while the Toa of Water was thinking over possible apologies to Nost. She thought of plenty, but she didn't know the Toa that well. Sagom could do whatever she pleased to beings she was using, but this was different. She actually...loved him.Karz, girl, I told you not to love anyone. "Here we are," she says out loud to the Ko-Toa as they land inside the stable. "I guess we'll...go to the inn now," she adds while sliding off the side of the bird. Sagom reaches for Nost's hand to help him down and to hold.The Le-Matoran stumbles out of the thick underbrush and around Neirak and the others."Excuse me, have you-" then his eyes spotted who he though he would never see again."Alissita!" exclaims the Matoran. He rushes to her side, placing his arms on the being's arm. Looking up to Neirak, he barks,"What have you done to her?"-Mef Man

IC: Well the Toa of Crystal from another dimension got bored of this tree village and left. He conjured a large crystal about the size of a boulder and sat on it. He floated the boulder of crystal and himself down to the forest floor and then made the crystal boulder disappear. Not even turning to wave goodbye to the village of air, he walked away into the forest.

IC: Ziraul had been extra vigilant since he saw the the mysterious bat creature mention an attack. He had been placing an effort on listening for things around the village. He heard someone mention something about a Gukko being easy to knock out of the sky with wind. He pinpointed the origin of the noise, and pointed it out to Tirax. A second later an impact vision bolt shot towards the tree where a Mystix was concealed.

IC(Gezdom and Sagom)

Sagom sighs while they walk. Why had she had to act like such a brakas in front of Nost? Let's just forgive and forget...The Toa of Water leads Nost into the inn; not bothering with waiting for the Toa to open the door for her."How about we go to the room and get some sleep?" she asks, almost in a sad kind of mood.Gezdom wasn't in the inn when they came back; instead he was in a nearby restaurant grabbing a bit of food. Spying on a Toa of Stone and his friends had made him hungry-and that was hours ago. Now, he was starved.Smiling, the Toa of Green chews his food.Father doesn't cook like this.Taking a sip of tea, he frowns. Well, he fixes a better cup of tea.-Mef Man

OOC: No, Mekrof's enemies are a few of my own characters. In reality, he's the bad guy.IC: MekrofMekrof wandered around for a bit until he gave up. Perhaps he should just find a place to think for a bit. Hm, that pretty little square would do just fine. He plopped himself down near a stump and contemplated his tactics. Somehow, those pesky Task Force members would have to die. But the question was "how?"He'd think of something... He just needed to get on the Turaga of this island's good side.Like he did with his own leaders.Ha ha...

IC(Sagom)

The Toa of Water starts to take off her weapons, but she was starting to worry about the Toa's feelings. Had she hurt him badly?"Nost," she says to the being before walking to his bed. The Toa of Water reaches down and slowly pulls the sheets down off of the Toa's face. "Nost, I'm sorry for today. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." She places a comforting hand on his cheek as she adds,"I don't like hurting the ones I...love."There. I said it.-Mef Man

IC: NostNost rolled over to face Sagom and put a hand on her cheek and rubbed it with care. He saw that he might be tearing upsetting her a lot and continuing to behave the way he was at the moment would only worsen things. He smiled."Let's just forget about it. Now come on, hop into bed so you can get some sleep."