Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: NexThe Turaga sighed."No it is alright, my name is indeed Nex, as is that the name of my son."He explained rather calmly."That is why I suspect it is him. Though perhaps it is someone I have revealed the identity of through my writing... someone getting their revenge upon me."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Incommodo"Problem is, why were they trying to cover-up that your name was Nex? It doesn't fit. What does, however, fit is this:You've gone around, hiring killers. Since you're a Turaga who hasn't left Onu-Koro, why should anyone suspect you? So you hand out the tablets, the killers kill whoever you tell them to kill, and then they come back to you, like these lovely people. Now, I believe that, before you people kill me, as you inevitably will, I should be allowed one question: Why?" Incommodo was rather proud of this speech.OOC: Limited number of clues, an alibi that was airtight (until you people showed up and ruined it [no offence]), and surrounded by people he knew were killers.WHO DA MAN? *Awkward silence*Fine, I'm never saying that again. Suit yourselves.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Except no one knows they are killers.IC: Nex"... These are my employees. They find the information I need for my book, including who has been killed, and where, and why."Nex snapped back at the clueless detective."And you ask why... it is because the selling of my book earns me money. I write what happens, and make a profit. What is wrong with that? And as for my name... I despise my name, as it is connected to my son's."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Yes, but Incommodo's assuming they are.IC: Incommodo"And if I did some research, would it place them at the scene before or after the killings? Because if they were seen in the places before anyone died, well, that wouldn't be very convenient for you, would it?" Incommodo said back.OOC: Is the 'clueless' Nex's own opinion? Just FYI, I think he's pretty close.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Skraatuth, Onu-Koro): Skraatuth retracted slightly at Incommodo's accusation, "Just because I'm a Skakdi and I carry a blade or two (which are for self defense, I might add) it doesn't mean I'm a murderer. Some of us just want to help."OOC: Yeah, she's kind of digging a hole for herself here, especially seeing as she killed an NPC Toa or two, is wanted by the Marines and has been sighted numerous times robbing and threatening people :P

IC: Minho"Cut the karz. What do you want us to do? Submit and admit for something we didn't commit? The answer to that is obvious and so is our reply. But what next? The conversation won't go anywhere except in a circle unless you leave or we (all of us) have to resort to more unpleasant matters."

IC: Minho"You seem to misunderstand me. Killing you was never an idea, harming you was what I was thinking of if push comes to shove. Even at that, I would rather not do so but if you insist on pestering us then so be it. In short, I'm done talking to you. Question is, what are you going to do?"

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC: Minho"I'm sure you do meaning you should know that your suspicions lay elsewhere. Now then, I'm going to count to three. If you're not gone by then, I'm afraid I'll have to persuade you to in a most harmful way."OOC: Just letting you know, dunno who Dark C is but whatever. If he is actually watching, attacking or killing Incommodo isn't proof at all, only an act of self-defense. Just though I'd let you know that.

OOC: I'm aware of that, and Dark C Investigations is a group of detectives based in Onu-Koro, the leader of whom is Thedar Chronn.IC: Incommodo"I don't generally follow orders. Especially not when I'm overtired. And I'm overtired at the moment. Which, instead of making me, well, overtired, I become hyper, and don't really think things through."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Oh okay. Good ^_^IC: Delak / Minho"Three!"Delak activated his kualsi and appeared right behind Incommodo, and sent his sword's tip aimed directly at his foe's back. He also had his powers of magnetism activated on his sword to avoid it deteriorating from it's designated path by Incommodo's magnetism powers.Minho lunged at Incommodo but instead of sending his Pakari-strengthened fists directly at him, Minho sent them crashing onto the ground making the ground in front of Incommodo's feet cave in.

Edited by TX Wade 27

OOC: Oooh 2 kualsi users. Tricky, tricky...IC: Delak / Minho"Behind you!" yelled Delak as he swerved his sword in another direction avoid stabbing Minho and quickly stopped Incommodo's blade in mid-air.Minho felt the tip of the blade poke his back and for a fraction of a second, he had been worried he'd been duped. He stomped the ground, his leg being much stronger than his arms, making the ground beneath him sink and crumble in order to get Incommodo away from him and make Vulcanon trip as he charged at him.

IC: Delak / MinhoDelak teleported to Vulcanon's side and swung his sword in his direction.Minho didn't charge towards Incommodo at all, he simply stood there in a battle stance, waiting. Meanwhile, Matoran around the area ran for their lives and screamed their tiny heads off at the sudden commotion.

Edited by TX Wade 27