Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: OlsarkHearing Gahla'm's 'little' shout for Dev'ar to get out of her tent made him laugh heartily to himself. Still, her tone was frightening, even for him and it made his blood chill and his skin crawl. Now he knew how exactly angry he had actually made her.I wouldn't be surprised if I don't wake up tomorrow.

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC(Gahla'm)

Maybe he has something when he says I shouldn't betray the poor Toa. He can still serve me even if I'm not acting like I love him the entire time.The Skakdi finally forces a smile on her face. She had been debating with herself about what the Skakdi of Fire had said. Gahla'm stands up and walks out of hut."Olsark, come here," she calls out to the fleeing Skakdi.-Mef Man

IC(Gahla'm)

"Just...shut up," she says to the being before taking a seat. "I'm trying to be pleasant and you're runining it. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for plotting against the Toa. And to prove it, I won't allow him to die. Not tomorrow, not the next day, not ever. And you will never be killed by my hand. I promise you that as well."She meant the words. What the Skakdi of Fire had said earlier showed her she needed to stick with her clan and not turn on them when she had the chance. They needed her and-as sure as Karz-Gahla'm needed them.-Mef Man

OOC: Okay, see you then.

IC(Dev'ar and Gahla'm)

"I understand, I'm about to get some rest as well; night," she says to the being before walking back to her mat. She walks toward the mat and begins to take off her armor; ready to sleep for the night.Dev'ar leans back on the table and finishes his drink before making his way to the female Skakdi's hut."Gahla'm, you've been in there for a long time with my brother..."-Mef Man

IC: IncommodoIncommodo noticed his throat being crushed, and used magnetism to un-crush it."Now, that's not very fair, is it?"He noticed the murderers heading into the next room, and that the door had been magnetised off its hinges, and teleported, before pushing Chronn off his chair."You're gonna thank me for that later."He turned to the two murderers."Erm... Hello."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Sorry, had to bring in a little bit more of my own personality. Makes Inc that little bit more unique. :PIC: Incommodo"Okay then." Incommodo hadn't noticed that Arkrak had sighed.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: IncommodoIncommodo turned, and used his power over magnetism to magnetise the armour on Arkrak's arm back into place."May not help the pain much, but at least there's no metal sticking into your arm anymore."He turned back to the killers, taking out his two blades."Now; Who's first?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Eh, Arkrak has a hole in his arm from the sword wound. And some metal from Zadron's blade. What is this magnetising armour going to be doing? Or it could stop his fluids from flowing out.IC: [Arkrak]Despite the fact that the magnetising of his armour added to his pain, it managed to block off most of the bleeding, so he would not die of blood loss any time soon, meaning that he'd probably wouldn't die soon."I really hate being useless," he muttered.

OOC: Yes, but bits of his armour would be impaled in his arm. That's what he used to magnetise it back together.IC: Incommodo"I'm afraid I can't offer any help there." Incommodo said. "I haven't ever felt uselessness."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: IncommodoAs Incommodo turned to take out his blades, he was hit by the energy bolt. However, as he had turned around, it hit him in the front, where he had more armour, and he wasn't as badly affected."Oouuch." He said."Hey, Arkrak, are you going to be feeling less useless any time soon?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Incommodo"Arkrak, I have a plan. You will find it painful." With his two blades, Incommodo stabbed at Zadron. At the same time, he used magnetism to throw the flaming chair into Zadron. The attacks were coming from different sides, and Incommodo had magnetised Zadron in one place. He could try to dodge one, but he couldn't dodge the other.OOC: Alright, let's wait for GH to respond before we do anything more.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: NexThe Turaga pulled out his two violent boot knives, heading toward the detective during the fight."Hello Chronn... how has your life been?"IC: ChronnI heard the voice... something seemed similar about this insane little Turaga, but I didn't know what it was, I couldn't remember my history as well as I should, only highly important parts of it. This obviously wasn't one of them. But it was just a Turaga, he would be easier to beat that anything I'd faced before. A Turaga couldn't defeat a Toa, it just wasn't possible."I don't know you."My hand sent intense lightning right at the smaller and weaker being.Nex's mask came to life, the shield formed, blocking the electrical attack, It wouldn't last for long against the electrical forces being used, but if things went well, it would last as long as he needed it. The Detective had been meddlesome, a pest through his employees. Now it was time to show him that NEX was closer than he had ever thought."But, I know you Chronn. I know of your past, I know what you have done... and you have tried to redeem yourself have you not? What a waste of potential..."His power of Metal connected into the armor of Chronn's own Throat. And this time, he was using as much elemental power as he needed to quickly crash the throat of the detective, and end his life. And it was working.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I DO think so. By creating a magnetic field around said chair, one could magnetise it. Probably should've been more specific.IC: IncommodoIncommodo looked up, a plan forming in his mind."You know the way people sometimes say 'everything's gonna be fine', even though you know they're lying?" He didn't wait for a response from Arkrak. "Everything's gonna be fine."He created a small magnetic field around a spot on the roof of the hut, directly above Zadron. He also magnetised Zadron. The roof began to crack, and it fell on him."Told you so."He then heard another crack, and looked up to see that the cracks were spreading. "Oh Karz."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: The solid stone roof cracking? Zadron would be pulled to the roof, not the other was around I would think... unless Zadron weighs a lot...IC: Nex and ChronnI collapsed to the floor, my electrical powers useless in preventing my death, It was getting harder and harder to breath... and my cool dude employee, the one who could actually do something to stop it, hadn't even noticed. This was one excellent day. I I lived through this, Incommodo wouldn't.But he was not letting up, not until the Toa of lightning was dead. And that moment was only a matter of seconds away. When Chronn's throat was crushed, there was no way to help the detective, he was going to die.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: No, you can't magnetise something that isn't made of metal. And TDC's right.IC (Zadron)Zadron suddenly felt himself being pulled upwards. At the same time, however, he was being pulled downwards by the magnetic force Incommodo had already placed on him. This resulted in an unpleasant stretching sensation, and Zadron's body was simultaneously pulled up and down.He gasped in pain, but eventually, the force above overcame the one below and he shot upwards, now pressed against the ceiling.He shot a precise bolt at Arkrak's arm."How sloppy of me," he croaked to the Toa.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: TDC, Nex was still magnetised to the door. As both Nex and the door were metal, it would have taken quite a while to wear off, even if Incommodo wasn't concentrating.IC: IncommodoIncommodo noticed Chronn's throat being crushed, and used Magnetism to start acting against the force, freeing Chronn. He then magnetised Nex and the other two murderers together, so that they would all be stuck on the roof, and left unable to do anything as they were stuck together."Have a nice time up there, guys!"He turned to Arkrak."Go to the Ussalry, Whenua, the Mata-Nui daily, anything! Tell them the leader of NEX has been caught."Incommodo looked up."Even if you escape now, it'll be a Pyrrhic victory. We have witnesses, and Arkrak's making sure word gets out. It's over."

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: I know, but the door was broken. He's dragged the broken part of the door was was magnetized to along with him. And i'm fairly certain OOC only posts are not allowed.IC: Nex and ChronnThere was not much time left for the Detective, before his life would be ending at the hands of Nex, leader of NEX. This was going completely different from planned, but it was working. Then, the detective's henchman tried to free Chronn... but he was too late, only by less than a second. There was no stopping it now. Chronn's throat was crushed by the metal before there was time to pull it from his neck.I couldn't breath, I couldn't breath... I made a gurgling cough noise, but nothing... no air...He was magnetized to Zadron, and apparently the stone roof. Not a problem for him, he could get free any time he wished. And he laughed, laughed at the words of Incommodo."There are no witnesses. The design of Chronn's building, to keep prying eye out, was cause you a problem with that. And it appears his throat could have more easily been crushed by a Toa of Magnetism, and not a harmless Turaga, wouldn't you agree? Any witness would have seen you and your fellow fool fighting Chronn, and earlier attacking us."His calm face turned into a smile, a heartless and cold smile."What is it like to be a murderer?"

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Just because they're both metal, it doesn't mean they stay magnetised after you stop concentrating. Not all metals are magnetic, so once you stop concentrating your powers to magnetise them, they would indeed stop being magnetised.Nevermind.IC (Skraatuth): Skraatuth was itching to get in on the action. She slowly approached the building, unseen. Peering through the door, she saw all combatants fighting valiantly, but still, Nex had Chronn on the floor. Skraatuth grinned a maniacal grin. Today was a good day.

Edited by wotsiznum

IC (Zadron)"Ah, company," said Zadron dryly as his fellow attackers were sent up at the roof.The Vortixx aimed his energy rifle carefully. It didn't have much charge left. This would have to count.The Toa of Magnetism wouldn't be able to to anything; he was already trying to counteract Nex's attack on Chronn while simultaneously keeping the assassins on the roof. Chronn was on the ground, face down.Zadron fired one last bolt of red energy, straight at the back of Thedar Chronn's head.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:Nighting"What on earth is going on in here?" Nighting asked, walking in the front door. Almost as soon as he walked in the door Zadron fired his bolt of energy. So Nighting decided to bug him. By teleporting in front of it. Taking the hit for Chronn. He shook a finger at Zadron. "Tsk Tsk. Never hit an enemy while they're down." He then noticed that the hit missed him. He turned to the Turaga. "Can I ask one question before I whoop on you guys? Why are you trying to kill this guy?"

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: IncommodoIncommodo focused even more, pushing Chronn's armour further away from his neck. He turned to Nighting."Go tell Whenua, and the ussalry." He said. "This Turaga is the leader of a group of killer's called NEX, and is trying to kill Chronn here."Incommodo looked up at Nex."No witnesses, you say?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]