Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Zongu"Buried in the ice in Ko-Wahi. My clumsy friend Keuirce here tripped over it. Apparently this guy's the so-called 'Emperor' of the Mystix, so naturally there would be a lot of people out to get him. I also deduced that he had been stabbed in the back, which is considered a great offence in Mystix society."OOC: Yes, he did just take the credit for all that thinking Keuirce did XD

IC: Nekron"I wasn't talking to you." Nekron growled. "But, on the topic of my own thoughts, it appears that someone very high up killed him. Someone he trusted an unbelievable amount. Not a lieutenant - he should have known his were untrustworthy. A sibling, maybe. So, we're talking about an Ice Mystix with a knife and some relation to our dead friend."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Sideways, Rook, Crosswise (Onu-Wahi, Onu-Koro, a bar):Sideways downed another Tahu's Fury, and then placed empty glass on the counter. He pulled his Kanohi down and annouced, "Anyone else want to challenge me to a drink-off? I was downing worse drinks when you all were newly made! C'mon you stupid pieces of Rahi, challenge me!"OOC: Still open to interact.

IC: Zarnarax & AruZarnarax walked quietly through the streets of Onu-Koro. Nothing could stop him now. The Mystix were his.Now, he only had to find them. "Hello, Aru."Aru gasped as Zarnarax noticed her. "How... how did you...""How did I know you were following me?" Zarnarax chuckled as he turned around to look at the blue Mystix. "You never were the stealthiest, Aru."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: I didn't notice till afterwards, but it's awesome.IC: Nekron"Not really. Your little friend there seems to be somewhat of an expert on them, why don't you ask him about Emperor-buddy's siblings?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Nikarra & PirokNikarra walked over to Pirok. "Are you okay?""Yeah, I've just got a bit of a headache..." Pirok sat down on a nearby chair, and started hitting his head against the table."Are you sure?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Pirok & Nikarra"Actually, I was the only one who DIDN'T drink." Pirok sighed. "And I'm bashing my head against the table because of a weird dream that, while enjoyable, seems kind of creepy.""Uh... that... that might not have been a dream..."OOC: Awk-ward...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]