Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Shade burrowed up from the ground, shapeshifting back into his true form. He hopped up, then pulled up Rockosis behind him. "Do you ugggh, really think that this plan will work?""Positive. We out-tunneled them, and we memorized the first clue. That gives us an advantage.""But we need to figure out where. A tunnel that is not a tunnel. A tunnel that leads to nothing isn't a tunnel. Maybe one of the uncompleted mine shafts? If not, some sorrt of uncompleted work. Let's start looking in the mine-shafts."-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: PyrrhonPyrrhon entered the Highway. He had his own idea of the clue's meaning.He had made sure that NO-ONE WAS FOLLOWING HIM, and he walked into the old cave where the Onu-Koronans had mined for lightstones. The light surrounded him on every side. "Shazzam! Pyrrhon is looking for an X."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: "First, though, let me get some stuff from my home. I'm running low on daggers." As they manuvered throught the tunnels, they suddenly saw a light. "How could I be so dumb!" said Shade to himself. He ran down the lightstone tunnel, and suddenly saw Pyrrhon. he also heard his last comment."There are many X's" said Shade, stepping out of the shadows. "And no, we didn't trail you. These clues seem to have a somewhat common theme. and it mentioned something opposite to the dark. What better item than light? Besides, what better place to put x's over your eyes." he said, grinning evilly. "Rockosis, give him a fight."Rockosis prepared his weapons, then attacked, slashing with a spinning motion at the toa of fire.-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC:Ire"Ow......" muttered Ire. "Oh, I'm back in Onu-Koro?! Who teleported me here?" she yelled. "Never mind. What happened to the others? Maybe they're in Po Koro?"OOC:Ire to Po-Koro.

Edited by Trad of Law and Order

"Wer Traumt?"

OOC: BTW, you still have prermission to RP as Krell when I'm offline. :DIC: Krell"Heck yeah," Krell said, a slightly evil grin growing on his infected mask. His tail was dragging on the cavern floor, the spikes on it creating a less-than-pleasurable sound."So, any preference?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Aw yeah http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png A laid back bad guy is surprisingly fun :PIC: Kuhrin"There's a trade caravan coming in from Le-Wahi in a few minutes time. We should be able to make it there in time to murder and pillage them and their supplies, respectively." Kuhrin told him, changing direction down a tunnel to their right.

OOC: inorite? lol :PIC: Krell"Cool," he said, following the Toa of Sonics down the tunnel. A flick of his wrist, and a ball of blackfire formed in his hand, sucking what little light there was into it. This hid their approch to the caravan.Hopefully, Kuhrin would get the hint and absorb the sound coming off of them.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Nekron & Keuirce"Okay. This looks good enough." Nekron grinned, turning to face the rest of the group. "Now, something very bad is about to happen.""That being?" Keuirce raised an eyebrow."Your friend there, that insane Toa of Magnetism. It wasn't that other Mystix who killed that guy, it was him. He tricked you, Arkrak and me into going right into the outskirts of Onu-Wahi, and then tried to kill us all. You and Arkrak couldn't stop him, but I turned his power back on him and caused him to die, before running back to The Unfortunate Fikou, traumatised by the event."Now, who wants to die first?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Keuirce & Nekron"Hold on!" Keuirce shouted. "You're obviously intelligent. If you don't want to get caught out, you obviously would try to avoid killing, as it would increase suspicion."This point was met with a thoughtful hum from Nekron."There is obviously a compromise we can come to that won't involve death.""Ah. Okay then. Well, if you two can go on like this never happened and the malevolent being in Arkrak's mind would come out for a chat, I'm sure that it would be fine. And while you're at that, go and grab me THE PIG FLYING PAST US. I'm afraid killing you is actually the only option here."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]