Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster smiled beneath his face-mask. "You keep 'em kid. Keep practicing and maybe one day you'll be the fastest on the island." He paused. "And if I ever need a guide, I know who to call." He winked.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster grinned. "Oh it's unusual. It's not the name I was born with, but they call me 'Soundblaster' because of what happens to the bad guys who meet me." He smiled again. "They can't hear very well for a while."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:Pearl"Oh... People just call me 'Pearls.' Although, it's not all that different than my real name..." The young Matoran had found a friend. Which meant Soundblaster had a companion, whether he wanted one or not.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Ignul stumbled around in the cold, harsh climate of Ko-Wahi. Fearing he would meet his end, he slowly lost conciousness as the snow enveloped him...OOC: I suppose it would be nice if he didn't die, haha.

If you can read this, then you have found somehting interesting. But I wouldn't continue reading. It's boring. See? Nothing exciting is happening.

IC: Soundblaster"As far as I can tell, to Ga-Koro. My friend sent me a message, saying to meet her in Ga-Koro. So that is where I'll start." Soundblaster replied. "I'm not sure why me friend needs my help, though. She didn't say."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster had exactly no experience dealing with little girls, and thus, little resistance to the 'cute trick'. "Well, maybe someone could take you sometime."Little did he know, he had practically sealed his fate.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster, mentally, floundered. Karz. Well, Laserbeak did say she was out of the mercenary business..... There might not be any danger involved. Soundblaster sighed. He had been caught, hook, line and sinker. "Alright. Grab anything you need."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Pearl"This is gonna be so cool!" Pearl said, following Soundblaster. "I've always wanted to climb over the volcano. Have you ever climbed over the volcano? Of course you have, if you've been to Ga-Koro. Have you ever been to Ga-Koro?IalwayswantedtogotoGa-Koro,butnobodyeverwantstohelpme,theytellmetogohomeandbeagoodlittlegirl.YournicerthanthemMr.Soundblaster." The Ko-Matoran took a breath.

IC: Soundblaster"Yes, I've been to Ga-Koro. In fact, I've been to every Koro on this island." Soundblaster answered. His path was taking them on a somewhat longer, but safer path toward Ga-Koro.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Soundblaster"Yeah, I live in Le-Koro. I never bother to use tree-speak, though I could, because I've found that outside of Le-Koro few people use it." Soundblaster replied. He kept his hand near to his katana. Though this route may be safer, Ko-Wahi could hardly be called safe.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Soundblaster"Oh, they'll be impressed. It's not something that many people who aren't from Le-Koro can do." Soundblaster said quickly. "It's just that outside of Le-Koro, not many people use it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Pearl"Oh, okay. That's good, I thought all my hard work learning a language that nobody uses was a waste of time." Pearl said, wiping her forehead.Nightning"Well that was strange." Nightning said, looking at the two unlikely companions as they left. "Completely and utterly strange."

IC: SoundbalsterIn his head, he breathed a metaphorical sigh of relief. He continued to trek along, his eyes constantly scanning the path. "So, why do you want to explore the island so much?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Pearl"Yep. I only know two people that actually were nice to me. Big Bro, and Sew*." Pearl said, as they continued walking. "How long does it take to get there anywho?"OOC:*Pronounced 'Sue' for those who care.

IC:Pearls"Well Big Bro is my Big Brother." Pearls said. "Big Bro is a term that we use in Ko-Koro to describe our older brothers." She explained, not knowing that it was a common abbreviation. "Sew's my Sitter." She paused for a moment, before explaining that term as well. "A sitter is somebody who watches other kids."

IC: Soundblaster"I know what a sitter is." Soundblaster said, with obvious amusement. "I had one when I was young." He looked thoughtful a moment. "Won't your brother be worried about you?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Pearl"Probably not. Sew probably appreciates all the extra time she's gonna have. Bro doesn't come home all that often, I'll probably be home before he is." Pearl said, looking at Soundblaster's face. "Are you okay? You look like your in pain..."