Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Savina Savina sat down on the couch, sighing loudly, lucky for Ravage she'd picked the part of the couch he wasn't on. She did not notice him."So...Zauk...are you gonna tell me what exactly you do? Or do I have to guess..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: NaruNaru, slightly annoyed at being interrupted during breakfast and then not having a battle at hand, dropped her knife belts unceremoniously by the door before grabbing her blanket from the chair she had been sitting it. A bit frosty, she wrapped it around herself and jumped into the couch, opposite of Savina, where she planned to sit and get warm again.She soon found out that someone was already there. Needless to say, it was quite painful for both of them. Naru felt a jab in her back from Ravage's knee. The Toa of Plasma tumbled to the floor with a crash, where she laid staring at the couch, not quite comprehending what had just happened. The truth dawned on her in a few seconds, however, and she couldn't help but cry out."What the HEEEEEE--"

IC: Savina yelped in surprise of the sudden outburst of yelling. She put her hand on her heartlight. "Where...how...waht....don't hurt me!" She said as she stared at the now visible Ravage.

Edited by Snelly

IC: ZaukHe sighed and walked over to Naru. Helping up.the Toa of Plasma he said, "Great. Party at Zauk's place, I guess."IC: TehlinThe Toa of The Green, jumped up a good meter.He was a bit more vocal than Zauk, too and said, "Holy! How did? You were? Wut?""Wait a sec, weren't you just outside?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: RavageRavage looked almost hurt by Savina's reaction. "1. If I was going to kill you, you would already be dead. Two. It's not I just walk around killing people." The toa complained. He then looked at Tehlin. And when he spoke he sounded more than a little smug. "Volitak."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Ravage"I startle everybody, Volitak or not!" Ravage complained again. Then, rather sullenly, "And besides. People are most honest when they are startled. They aren't censoring."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: RavageRavage wanted to believe that. He really did. But he couldn't. So he shrugged. "I think you missed my point, however, miss. My point was that when startled people often reveal what they are truly thinking. In this case, you are truly afraid that I am going to kill you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Savina"Okay...ya I see what your saying..." Savina decided to ask Ravage something...something she hoped wouldn't make him mad."Now...forgive me if this is too personal or something but...have you always been...the way you um....are?" She was rather curious why he went around on all fours like a Rahi.

IC: RavageRavage's head turned to look at Zauk. "I must regrettably inform you, that it is not an act. I do have things I fear, anything that lives does. But I am very much, as you put it, a lone wolf. There are only four people in this world I trust at all, and only one that I would trust with my life." Ravage shrugged. On hearing Savina's question, Ravage shrugged again. "I grew up in the jungle. To me, all the Two-Legs looked foolish, and clumsy. So I emulated the great cats of the jungle, to the extent that I don't often speak. This is the most I've spoken in years. I can however," Ravage stood on two legs. "Stand as you would say, normally." He lay down again, like a cat.He was quiet a moment, than spoke to Savina. "I won't kill you, I promise. As long as you don't try to kill me, I have no reason to harm you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Zauk and Tehlin"Dude, wasn't talking to you. Just the cool dude over there," Zauk said, pointing to Tehlin.He shot Zauk a look before standing up, "Anyway I don't think we've beed properly introduced, I'm Tehlin, Toa of Plant Life."He held out his hand to shake, "And I guess you could say I'm Zauk's brother. Sorta."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Savina"Oh, and I'm Savina..." She said to both Ravage and Tehlin, she didn't hold out her hand though, she didn't quite understand the concept of shaking hands."I wish I was more a Rahi like sometimes..." She said out loud to herself.

Edited by Snelly

IC: RavageRavage shook Tehlin's hand, making sure not to spike him on his claws. "I don't know what name I was born with, only the name given to me by society." There was a slight grin on the bestial tao's face. "I am Ravage, Rahi-Toa of Crystal."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Savina"Well...I've been living by myself in the jungle for...a really long time...I um...haven't actually had any contact with anyone outside of Rahi till yesterday..." She said, looking down toward the ground, she was getting tired of telling her story, it made her feel like a freak.

IC: Savina"Yeah...it was neat..." Savina wondered if she could ever go back to the jungle, though, she wasn't sure if she could go without social contact again, not after just getting back into society, even if she was still incredibly afraid of large crowds, and hospitals and...whatever restricted her ability to move around freely...and being restrained in general...and......and she realized she had a really, really long list."Things were a lot less complicated for me in the jungle though..."

IC: Though Perxin saw, out of the corner of his eye, the crazy professor from before(I don't even know what to think of him anymore, he thought) but Perxin simply ignored him. The Toa of Fire simply didn't have the time or the inclination to deal with crazies right then and there. I'm having a hard enough time dealing with myself.He looked this new professor, this Kaccio, straight in the eyes. "Hello. I was told that you have...the ability to interpret dreams."

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Ic: Great, Vern and his gang is back, Kaccio thought as he looked beyond the visitor and saw his fellow professor coming forward with a troupe. This could mean many things, but Kaccio knew better than to distract himself with possibilities when there was a more urgent issue at the fore. Redirecting his attention to the artist, he added three more adjectives to the lexicon he already conjured for him as he witnessed his demeanor and eye twitches: Dreamy, concentrated, confused."Interpret dreams?" Kaccio said, arching his brows high. "I've heard people ask me if I can alter chance, kill people with my brain, give haircuts without blades, even transform into a flaming dragon, but I think I would have better chances doing any of those things than truly comprehending, let alone translating, someone else's mind." He paused, maybe for effect, maybe to measure Perxin's disappointment, then asked, "Who told you that I can interpret dreams?"

IC: Naru"I consider both me and Zauk fairly normal," Naru muttered, though she didn't really care if anyone heard. She counted on her fingers. "Savina, when she's not confused by things she haven't see before. That guy Phavion. Most Matoran. Yeah, plenty of normal people around."The Toa of Plasma sat down on the couch now that it was no longer occupied."Don't forget the beds, Savina," she added, a bit louder. "Can't go back to the jungle after sleeping in a bed."

IC: Tehlin"And someone would have to bring you clean sheets n' stuff," he said, chuckling.IC: ZaukHe disappeared into his room and sat down on his bed. Using his assorted paints and dyes, Zauk began to recolor the parts of his armor that were blackened by Kahuwa's last minute attack.He sighed, not wanting to think about the fire spitter right now.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: RavageRavage settled on the floor, since his previous position was no occupied. He said nothing, but watched the group, staring at one individual or another for several minutes before switching to the next.It was rather disconcerting.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tehlin"Uh, dude. Thats creepy man," he said, a little uncorfortable with the Rahi-Toa staring at everyone like that.The young Toa looked around and asked, "Hey, where did Zauk go?"He looked at Ravage suspiciously.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Savina"I thought I saw Zauk go to his room." Savina commented. For whatever reason, the staring hadn't really bothered her, for all she knew it was normal to stare. She lay further back on the couch, it was pretty comfortable. "I feel like I could sink into this couch and never come out." She said contently.