Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: JothamSnow swirled around the Toa of Stone as he slowly made his way through and around the ever-deepening drifts. Jotham had no particular destination in mind, but wherever he was going would certainly be more tolerable than the village of ice and its insufferable inhabitants.Eventually Jotham found himself at the base of a formation of rock. Granite. It rose a few bio above his head, and though he could not see what was atop it, he could sense that the stone leveled off into a platform of sorts. This'll do. Reaching up, he easily found a handhold where another Toa would have found little more than a hairline crack. He did the same with his other hand and in this manner soon found himself at the top. The rock easily sloped down in the other direction. Drawing upon his power, he interrupted the smooth slope slightly in several places, causing protrusions of stone to appear above the snow. Satisfied, he turned back toward the direction he had climbed from and sat down, looking out onto the dim landscape through the whirling snow.OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

IC-Naria:Naria gasped slightly when the Toa of Ice in the lead mentioned a cannibalistic Toa he had traveled with. Then she got angry-mainly because he said that he had traveled with said Toa."He wasn't a Toa of Stone, was he?" She asked, slightly frighened that he might be near them. "Hunched over, claws, lots of teeth?" She twirled her staff absentmindedly.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: :lol:IC: ZaukThe Toa of Lightning went back into his room, and feel onto the bad there; without taking off his armor or pulling the blankets up.He promply feel alseep.OOC: Time-y skip-y to te morning. :DIC: ZaukHe woke early, like he usually did, and sat up. A small groan escaped him, he was sore all over, and was cramped in certain places because of leaving his armor on. Knowing it was better to warm up his muscles, he forced himself to get up and out of bed.He walked out of the door, and too the small kitchen in the back, careful not to wake Naru who was sleeping on the couch. He looked around, and raided his food stores for a morning meal. Using he a heatstone he warmed up a metal pan and began to make eggs, bacon, and waffles. It filled the small house with a delicious smell.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: DekalThe mysteriously clothed Toa casually walked into the frozen streets of Ko-Koro, searching about for a place to warm up and find some information regarding the village and its residents. Dekal shivered slightly right before yawning and stretching, obviously tired. Lazily peeking through his mask, two things caught his eye but mainly one thing: widgets...and a Toa counting them.That's quite the generous amount... "Excuse me." said Dekal, trying to catch the being's attention as he strode towards him. "I noticed your generous amount of widgets and I was just wondering where you got them. I'm looking for a...job, you see,"

OOC: I just realized something....Savina is a vegetarian! :lol:IC: SavinaSavina woke up to some strange smells, they smelled good though, she was curious to see what they were and lazily made her way toward their source. She made her way to the kitchen with droopy eyes, she rubbed them as she asked. "What is that? It smells really good."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: DekalIn a quick blur, Dekal's arm swung to the knife and as the motion ended, his hand was holding the knife which was slowly being consumed, an ability granted to him thanks to his Faxon. In a matter of seconds, the tiny projectile was gone save whatever non-metallic parts of it."Easy there..." he said casually, completely unfazed by what just occurred. "Just your average Toa looking for pay...if you know what I mean." Dekal tipped the tip of the hilt of his Katana slightly, indicating he was up for dirty work. Dehkaz's reaction was enough to tell that he was...aggressive, something which gave Dekal a small reason to trust him. If the situation didn't turn out in his favor, what's the worse that could happen?

IC: Dekal"Well, that saves me the trouble of asking around. If that's the case, I believe I'll be making my way to Xa-Koro as well." Dekal said, giving a curt nod of his head as thanks for the Toa's advice before beginning to walk away."If we're both going there, would you feel up to travelling together?" he suggested. "Safer and all, y'know? People like you and I should watch out for each other's backs from time to time."

IC: DekalIt made Dekal's day to find someone like him, who shared similar ideals. It wasn't too often bounty hunters or other people in a similar field of work met and weren't at each other's throats."I'm glad we see eye to eye. Name's Dekal, Toa of Sonics." he said, offering his hand as an act of partnership.

OOC: Are there even pig Rahi on this island? :lol:IC: Naru (Zauk's hut)Naru stirred. It was morning, and someone was up and going, at least. The couch was just too warm, however. She rolled over on her side with her face towards the wall, and slept on.

OOC: I has no idea...IC: ZaukHe finished the making the meal and set it down on the table, along with three plates. He sat down and waited for everyone else to wake up, and was staring off into space. The Toa wasn't paying attention to were he was looking though...IC: DehkazHe took the Toa's hand and shook it."Dehkaz, Toa of Magnitism," he replied.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Dekal"Pleasure to meet you, partner." Dekal said, releasing the hand. The two were now exiting the village and the snowy huts began to drift out of view as the snow storm engulfed it save for the tiny lightstones shining through."So tell me, what's your profession in our field? Bounty hunter? Assassin? 'Errand' carrier?" he asked now that it was safe to speak.

IC: Dekal"Bounty hunter and assassin, just like me. Dehkaz, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful partnership." Dekal said in an upbeat tone, its effect greatly diminished as his voice tended to be more casual than anything most of the time.OOC: Feel like just going to Xa-Koro directly or do you want to travel the legit way, Wahi by wahi and cause a little trouble here and there :P?

IC: ZaukWhen Savina bumped into him he realized he was staring at the couch and- nevermind.He picked up the Toa of Plantlife with his mask and asked, "Hungry?"OOC: Trouble is good. *evil grin*IC: DehkazHe smiled, which was rare."I agree, now to Xa-Koro."They crossed over to border to the next Wahi.OOC: I might have failed Mata Nui geography 101. :lol:

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Don't worry, I've got the map. We'll take the long way so that means to Ga-Wahi...lets go sink some lily pads :PIC: DekalDekal responded with a small nod before stepping into the border which divided Ko-Wahi from Ga-Wahi. The storm began to lift and the climate grew exceedingly warmer, sandy beaches a few kios ahead coming into view.OOC: Dekal and Dehkaz to Ga-Wahi. You post first in Ga-Wahi.

IC: SavinaSavina sat down, looking at the waffles like they were alien, she took the bottle of syrup and tried to pour some on, it came out way faster then excepted, and she quicky stopped pouring it. She looked at the now soaked waffles funny. "It's strange...I...I feel like I've eaten them before...but I can't remember where..."

IC: SavinaSavina took a bite, it tasted heavenly. "Woah...this stuff is great!" She started eating it more quickly. OOC: The thing I love about this character is that she won't take anything 'modern' for granted. :lol:

Edited by Snelly

IC: Carraig"Yes, he was definitely a Toa of Stone. And he did have claws." Carraig also looked around, sincerlely hoping the Toa would not return. "He was wearing a hooded cloak, so I couldn't make out much of his face. How do you know of him?"

IC-Naria:"No, no, he can't be back," Naria murmured to herself, fear suffusing her demeanor. She didn't even notice Carraig's comment, leaning heavily on her staff. She shook her head once, and fell over, not moving.OOC: Oh look, slight nervous breakdown. Well, looks like Carraig gets to carry her...she'll probably be rather happy when she wakes up. xDAlso, Snelly, the think you love about that character? :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: So... waiting for the bacon to sink in, and that Zauk's a hunter, and that Naru's not much better. XDIC: Naru (Zauk's hut):The smell of food eventually woke Naru enough for her to get curious."Wha... what time is it?"She stretched, something that proved a bit troublesome from inside the blankets. Without them, the room suddenly felt quite cold compared to the couch. The Toa of Plasma was not looking forward to going out into Ko-Wahi again later that day."Well, 'morning to you," Naru said a she swung her legs onto the floor.

OOC: Well, she hasn't seen the bacon yet, she's too fixated on the waffles. :lol:IC: SavinaSavina swallowed the waffles in her mouth. "Morning Naru!" She said cheerfully. Savina looked at her plate, it was now empty. She looked just slightly disappointed that she had eaten all her waffles already.

IC: Naru (Zauk's hut)"Waffles? Not many left, I see..." Naru glanced at Savina, who was oblivious to the slight accusation aimed at her. "What's this, then? Ah, bacon!" Naru scooped up a few strips and sat down to eat. The meat was nice and crunchy after being fried. "Delicious!"

OOC: I'm trying so hard not to lol... I'm fighting a battle I can't win....IC: ZaukHe grinned, "Why thank you. Its not every day someone complements my cooking."He pick up a peice of bacon, too."Hmm..... You're right. This is pretty good," He said, happily munchin', "Its bacon, by the way."

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Naru"What could be wrong with fried pork?" Naru asked while chewing with her mouth full. "Oh, I get it! It's the fire, isn't it? Cooking food in the jungle must have been hard without setting things on fire..."OOC: Completely oblivious. XD

Edited by Katuko

IC: Savina"Pork!? It's made of...oh..." Her face went pale. "I...I...only ate...fruit and vegetables it the jungle I...I never even...considered... eating....eating...rah..rahi..." She looked like she was gonna faint, she was feeling dizzy. "I don't...feel...so good..."

IC: SavinaSavina looked, she was in fact, standing. How had that happened? She was sure she'd been sitting a minute ago. When had she stood up? Must of been a reaction. Savina slowly sat back down, looking clearly bothered by their eating of the bacon, she tried not to look, covering her eyes with her palm. "So...people...actually eat...rahi...that's...that's horrible...how can you eat...something that was alive..." Considering this was Savina, she was actually taking it rather well, at the very least she hadn't started to bawl her eyes out.

Edited by Snelly