Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

ooC: Gah, can't write today.Also @Armadijo Actually every teacher is there, the only students missing are Ayla, Knife, Edge, and Krayzikk. Krayzikk ran off and hooked up with Riaril, so it'll probably be a while before he returns, although I've been thinking what if the hospital relocates to the academy, and helps our students. Knife and Edge are your chars, and I believe you stated that they weren't coming. Then Ayla was killed off by TX. Thus we actually are ready to start.Also the physical building isn't made, but a bunch of huts surrounding the place do exist, and the original plan was to teach from these huts. IC: VernadonVernadon was about to enter the academy grounds and confront that arrogant Perxin, when he caught sight of Matoran Messanger waving to him. Karz, what does he want, Vernadon thought as he walked over.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Wraith (Spirit Form) - School Grounds -Wraith was now at the academy. He floated around aimlessly, looking for any possible clues to where his attacker had fled. He didn't really expect to get much results here, but it was the closest place to where his attacker had been. Then he saw Vernadon approaching a matoran, and decided to listen in, it would have been really convenient to be able to be seen or heard right about now. NPC: The matoran got straight to the point. "You're friends with Wraith yes? I have a message from the hospital."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

NPC: The matoran gave the message, in a clear and unemotional tone like all good Ko-matoran. "Wraith is alive, though his injuries were incredibly severe. He had multiple fractures in his rib cage, internal bleeding in his lungs, and massive head trauma. The doctors were able to patch him up just fine, but unfortunately, the head trauma is another matter entirely."The matoran paused, then continued. "He's in a coma, and the doctors have no clue when or if he'll awaken again. He's not likely to wake up at all, statistically speaking. Though, even if he does it would be many weeks, possibly months from now. I'm sorry." The matoran had completed his message. "Do you have anything you would like me to relay to the hospital?"

Edited by Snelly

IC: Auron, Ko-Wahi, Ko-Koro:Auron had arrived in the village after traveling through the wastes. He wandered about the village, and had second-thoughts about not getting supplies before he had left. Again. He also regretted not learning how to read, as he didn't know where a place to find work was.OOC: Auron, open for interaction.

OOC: Muhahaha! Interaction on your way, AuRon. >:3IC: DehkazThe Toa of Magnstism stalked in the shadows of the ice made buildings. Perfectly silent, drawing his crossbow.The silent assasin took a metal dart from a bag on his back, and loaded it slowly into the deadly weapon. Dehkaz raised the bow, aimed, and pulled the trigger.A Ko-Matoran directly in front of Auron suddenly died, as if he decided to stop living. Dehkaz metal bolt had found its mark perfectly, thanks to some magnetic fields. This wasn't senseless killing, though, that certain Matoran owed a bit more than some widgets to a local Skakdi.The gunmetal armored Toa attached his crossbow across his back and turned to dissapear into the shadows. As he turned, his armor glinted, allowing one to see him if they looked in the right place at the right time.OOC: Hint, hint. :P

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Auron, Ko-Wahi, Ko-Koro, Chasing a Murderer:Auron had stared in shock as the Matoran had suddenly died, but saw the strange glint of light from in between two ice buildings. Now using his control of his mask, The Toa of Fire disapeared.This like in Ga-Koro, but now Toa Auron have bad stranger! The Toa thought.He followed the Murderer into the alley, seeing him among the shadows. His anger increased as he believed the killing of innocents to be the work of evil beings. Unwitting, his rage caused the snow to melt into water and the ice buildings dripped. He didn't know he was exerting heat via his elemental powers, all he knew that he was angry, and that the murderer would pay.

IC: DehkazHe moved through the ally ways, back tracking and making false trails. Dehkaz was nothing if not cautious.He suddenly felt the temperature increase, which was odd for Ko-Koro. The bounty hunter spun around, looking for the source of the heat.A wickedly sharp knife was in his hand."Who's there?" he asked, his strong deep voice ripped through the shadows.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: DehkazHe saw a semi-visible blade come at him, and the bounty hunter jump back just in time. This wasn't good, he was bad at short range combat.It was just his luck he got cornered in an ally.He drew another knife, and swung it towards his attacker's midsection, followed up with a knife stabbing to Auron's chest.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Auron, Ko-Wahi, Ko-Koro, In combat with a murderer:Auron gasped as the knife entered his chest, he had managed to block the first attack and almost evaded the second one, luckly for Auron it seemed to have missed any important vital organs, but the Toa couldn't tell. In a flash, a memory returned to him of a similar incident. Auron knew he could spend some time recovering from what he was about to do, but it could save him. He quickly stepped back from his attacker, and drew the knife from himself. Bracing his mind and body, he used his elemental energies to sear the wound shut. The intentional use of his power brought back more memories of using his powers to burn and sear his opponents, especially the monsters, but he had to try to stop his attacker.Quickly absorbing the thermal energy he had released earlier, he quickly charged up his powers to heat his sword and the knife. He charged again, this time using the knife to stab at his foes empty arm, and his sword to try and slice his opponent's body.In a flash, he remembered an old saying that occured funny at the moment, An eye for an eye, The Toa thought to himself, a semi-invisible grin stretch across his face as he attacked.

OOC: Got a little character development I see. ;)IC: DehkazBrakas took my knife, he though angerly. That same knife was glowing red hot, and coming towards him.The bounty hunter didn't move, and the sword and knife came towards him, nothing to stop it.Well thats just it, isn't, nothing at all, he thought with a small grin.The sword stopped centimeteres from his armor, not even singing it. While the knife flew out of his attack's hand and embeded itself into a wall. While this was happening Dehkaz was drawing another two knives."Magnitism," He said in an almost bored tone, "Wonderful, don't you think?"He suddenly pushed the Toa of Fire back and ran, turning only to throw the two knives at Auron. The bounty hunter was going to end up dead fighting in this enclosed space any longer.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Auron, Ko-Wahi, Ko-Koro, Fighting a murderer:The Toa sidestepped as the knives flew at him, and watched them fly by. He started after the assassin, sheathing his sword on the way. He turned invisible again, chasing the Toa. He began to charge up something his magnetic powers couldn't stop, say, a blast of fire. Concentrating, the Toa began to charge up his elemental energy. Focusing them into a stream of fire that was aimed at the Toa of Magnetisim."Magnetism is wonderful, yes. But Auron think Fire much better than magnetism!" The Toa shot back, hoping this conflict to end sooner than later.

IC: ReordinThe Ko-Matoran couldn't remember the last time he'd run this far. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw his partner a couple yards behind him, clearly thinking the same thing. Sighing, he put another burst of speed into his legs and ran for the edge of the nearest hug, springing off the balls of his feet and grabbing the edge of the roof easily. He pushed off the wall and climbed on top, crouching and trying to get a better view of his target.There.A Toa of Psionics, about fifty yards out, had stolen the bamboo disk launcher of a foreign guest to Ko-Koro, and the Sanctum Guard was put out to retrieve it. Springing off the roof, Reordin soared through the air like a Gukko, landing in the Market District of the Koro. The Toa had seen him; Reordin was sure of it. He launched a small rickshaw towards the Ko-Matoran, which he cleanly jumped through as if he were a Rahi jumping through a hoop as part of a circus act. He rolled forward in a somersault and sprang towards the Toa.In hindsight, foolish move.The Toa launched a blast of energy, sending Reordin flying backwards. Catching himself in a handstand and landing cleanly on his feet, he drew his Icicles and began to run. The thief was almost to the bridge out of Ko-Koro into the Wahi, and if he escaped, he would have one very angry dignitary to attend to. As the psionicist crossed the bridge about a hundred yards ahead of him, Reordin cursed to himself as the thief spun, destroying the bridge with a slash of his sword. The Ko-Matoran jumped forward, spinning his daggers as his momentum carried him across the cavern. If he didn't time this right, he'd be a puddle at the bottom of the canyon. Worse, his perfect record would be destroyed.That can't happen.He jabbed his daggers into the ice and began to climb expertly, making sure his feet hit the jagged parts of the ice and giving him a space to stand on. Pulling himself over the edge, he saw the thief getting away. One thing left to try. Bending down, he ripped a Bamboo Disk out of his bag and hurled it like a Frisbee, crowing with success as it rammed into the Toa of Psionics, sending him to the ground in a yelp of pain. Before he could stand, Reordin was on top of him."In the name of Ko-Koro and Turaga Nuju, you're under arrest," Reordin spat. "And you owe me a new Disk."OOC: HE'S BACK. <3-Teezy

• Like 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Dehkaz"Oh, I don't know," he said, using his mask of rebounding to send his knive flying back to him, hopefully hitting his invisible attacker in the back.The bounty hunter flipped onto a roof of a nearby building, barely dodging the stream of fire as it melted a hole in house. He wasn't fast enough, though, and was burned on one leg. But, with that fire came light, and the one disadvatage of a Huna was that you cast a shadow.Dehkaz used this to his advantage, spotting Auron's shadow, he threw four knives to the spot, magneticaly guiding them.

• Like 1

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Psionics is not an available element in this RPG. Otherwise I would have brought in an older character of mine to use. :)IC - Naru - Hospital"We'll see," Naru said, bumping fists with Zand. "A Rahkshi was heard somewhere in the drifts," she joked. "I still don't intend on wading through the snow just to find one crybaby in a metal suit, though."

OOC: That's why I made him a one-post NPC and not a player character. ;)IC: ReordinAfter finding a way around the destroyed bridge (no easy task) and returning the criminal to a holding cell, Reordin Saporta found himself...bored."Wonder what's to do on this fine...morning," he said, checking the sky. Was it morning already...?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: ZaukHis eyes darkened momentaraly at the mention of Rahkshi, as it reminded him of his 'argument' with Kahuwa."Yeah," he said, upbeat again, "And a metal suit has some major drawbacks, its a very good conductor of electricity.""And meltable," he added with a wink to Naru.He looked at Savina, "Tell me about it. I don't think I could do much more in a fight than tackel and hold onto someone."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: KahuwaAfter a good long and uncomfortable 'nap', Kahuwa stirred awake, the effects of the paralysis gone along with the pain, however his muscles ached like never before. Taking time to register and remember what had just happened, the Ta-Toa stood up and looked like rather weary with zero idea of what he should do. It seems Savina and Lema had abandoned him, not caring whether he just got electroshocked to near death or not.Bunch of Brakas...I better go to the hospital.With that, Kahuwa took his time and slowly made his way to the hospital, his legs groaning in protest.

IC: Savina"I've heard stories...of those things...I think as a child...though it's hard...to remember..." Savina closed her eyes, scrunching them up as she struggled to remember something. "All I can remember is...being really afraid..." Not to mention I'm in a hospital...I hope we leave soon...

IC: KahuwaKahuwa lumbered off to the hospital, his haggard look earning him many looks of concern and those of disgust, primarily from people who thought he was some street hobo. Upon entering, the Ta-Toa went through the little boring snippets of entering a hospital and was soon being led to a room to get himself examined, only to see Savina as he passed by where she stood.Kahuwa paused his walk and stood there, staring maliciously at the Toa of Green, wanting to strangle the living pulp out of her.

IC: Kahuwa"Unless you want to become my next roast, you'll keep your mouth shut, cripple." retorted Kahuwa, his mood turning even more foul upon seeing Zauk. Ignoring the Toa of electricity (unless provoked, of course), Kahuwa marched towards Savina, standing right in front of her, his expression enough to make a Muaka to become nervous."I guess I should thank you for leaving me in the snow, paralyzed with the risk of my heart stopping, eh?"

IC: KahuwaKahuwa jabbed a threateningly warm finger at Zauk's chest and dug it into his skin where he was just burnt. The action was nothing serious, just a deadly warning that if Zauk intervened, he'd be turned into another bonfire."I believe I have the right to have a talk with her. Move."

IC: ZaukHe looked darkly at Kahuwa, before pushing past him to stand intentonaly at door way. As he passed by the Toa of Fire he sent a small shock through his body, a warning. He would turn Kahuwa into a Toa sized lightstone at a moments notice.He stood there, stone faced with crossed arms.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -