Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Kahuwa"Shaddap, you!" exclaimed Kahuwa, jabbing a finger into Zauk's chest with intense irritation in his body language. Turning back to Lema, he gave him an approving nod and was glad to see a friendly face, one which wouldn't be asking for money and seethed with annoyance."Rahkshi? In Le-Wahi? You've got to be kidding...first there and now here...." he asked, bewildered by such news.

Edited by TX Wade

IC: JasikJasik and Veira had just been traveling over a glacier when they saw two Toa traversing softly and stealthily in a southern direction. Not stupid nor suicidal enough to try and sneak up behind them, Jasik grabbed on to Veira and used his Kakama until he was about 50 yards behind them and began to follow them."If they can lead us to the Rahkshi," he said quietly, "then maybe we can help fight them off."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: BruntoaBruntoa nodded, and began to walk across the ground as stealthily as his bulky self could. Then he stopped suddenly, he felt movement in the earth, not 50 yards from them, he didn't need to concentrate to detect the movement of the earth this close."We're being followed." He said in a hoarse whisper. "Judging by there movements...I'd say they mean no harm..."IC: SavinaEveryone was yelling. Savina just stood inside, looking around nervously.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Jasik"There goes stealth," he said quietly before zooming in with his Kakama. After all, they had been noticed; Jasik, it seemed, wasn't good enough to tail this particular duo."I'm going to assume you're after the Rahkshi, as well," he said simply.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: @ Gravity: Cos Phavion just got knocked out in Le-koro. I wonder who did that... :wasntme-sign: :PIC (Lema): "No,no" Lema corrected, having recovered somewhat from his breakneck run to Ko-koro. "I was in Le-wahi, but I heard there were Rahkshi here. I came as fast as I could." He indicated his mask. "So what has happened here? Do you know anything of the Rahkshi?"

ppg2.png

IC: Jasik"My guess is we're dealing with at least a Power Scream," said the Toa of Air. "I was at the Rahkshi attacks at Po-Koro and Le-Wahi, and neither of them had a screech like that. If I can suck away the air around it with a vacuum, then it would be powerless. Still dangerous, but powerless."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: JasikJasik was silent in thought for a moment."My best bet would be Ice Resistance," he said. "Rahkshi aren't generally meant for cold-weather environments, from what I've seen. They've gone for more humid locations, like the jungle and the desert."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: A strange and foreign sound pierced Gyren's ears as he floated through the icy winds of Ko-Wahi. He had just collected the claws and fangs of a recently deceased Muaka when he heard the screams of the Rahkshi. He descended rapidly as he lost his concentration before floating back up and continuing his psuedo-flight. As he flew, took notes under his coat on the magnitude of the Power Scream and described it as a "shrill, pained sound that seemed to come from a creature bigger than a Tarakava." in some strange short-hand. Gyren also rooted through the pockets of his coat. He retrieved had a large jar the size of his head. It was made from thick glass and had an outer layer of tempered protodermis. He continued his flight towards the source of the noise.OOC: Up for interaction. He'd probably be easy to spot from the ground.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: "Or Adaptation," Naara pointed out. "That would also work well for travelling through cold environments."In any case," she breathed, "We should keep moving. We'll never find out if we don't catch up and observe."Still keeping to the stealth she'd learned while in the wild, Naara moved through the ice and snow like a shadow. She knew she was at least halfway to the rahkshi from where Bruntoa had earlier stated the distance now...

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: SlifeSlife had left without Red, if the Matoran didn't wanna come that was fine with him. After a little while of trudging through the snow, his Matatu's scope picked up four beings on the horizon. Unfortunately one of them was Naara, he quickly ducked behind a snowbank, karz, here's hoping she doesn't see me.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC:"Pack up." she told Draeverian. "We have what we came for."

IC: Draeverian Joskiir"You mean, you're taking me with you?" Draeverian asked airily, attempting to not sound curious. He still stood in front of the closed door, barring the vortixx's exit. Unless someone dug a new one since I've been gone... He thought to himself. Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

IC - Naru - Zauk's hut"Stop. It." The Toa of Plasma was becoming visibly agitated. "The Rahkshi we heard is miles away, as that sound was distorted like a Power Scream would be. Judging by its more normal volume here, it must be far into the mountains. There is no reason to go looking for it in the drifts; it would be a waste of energy. I'm already drained from this cold environment, anyways. That said..."Naru made her hand glow with her white-hot elemental power."...I've still got more than enough to scorch your rear armor if you don't let us be."

IC: Kahuwa"Yeah sure, and Makuta goes around giving gifts to little children." retorted Kahuwa in response to Naru's threat. If she so wished, he would burn her rear to a crisp if provoked. He was already in a bad mood as it is."It was Savina's idea for coming here, blame her, not me. She had good intentions"

IC: One of the advantages of having lived in the wild for many years was that one knew when they were being watched. This handy trait aided a survivalist in using their gut feelings to prevent an unforeseen ambush leading to an untimely death at the paws of a rahi.And that same gut feeling was rising in Naara as it had many times before.While gliding along, she breathed in a pass of Bruntoa: 'Check behind us'. The Ga-Toa then kept on her stealthy way.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC (Lema): Lema could hardly believe that these other toa weren't more concerned about a possible Rahkshi attack in their wahi. Where was their sense of duty?"And I'll tell you" he snapped back "that I have enough elemental power ready to blow you all to wherever the Rahkshi might be. Doesn't it worry you that hardly any Rahkshi have been seen in years and now there are some in your Wahi? Are you happy to just let those evil mosters come near this village? This needs action!" he spluttered.

ppg2.png

IC: BruntoaBruntoa nodded. He began to 'feel' for an additional presence behind the group, and he found one. "Ya...it's another Toa most likely. They seem to be popping up everywhere." He remarked.Bruntoa looked at the snowbank, and smirked as he raised his hand, the ground beneath Slife slowly rose, revealing his presence to all of them.IC: SavinaSavina just watched the argument, completely speechless, too nervous to say anything.

Edited by Snelly

IC - Naru - Zauk's hut"I do not like your attitude. Leave now, and hunt that Rahkshi if you want to. I am not going to."She glanced aside at Savina, and mumbled grumpily after being interrupted by her the second time that day."If it comes here, we will deal with it, and I guarantee you'll find my power more than hot enough. Until then, goodbye."

IC: JothamJotham rolled his eyes. Keep watch? Like karz. Activating his Kakama, he crossed the narrow stone bridge in two strides and sprinted off after the Ga-Toa and the Onu-Toa who had joined her. The landscape faded to a blur as he contemplated the situation. That was a Rahkshi, no question. Power Scream, I'd say. Others? Probably. Why? Well, that's the question, isn't it.Jotham quickly caught up with the pair of Toa, finding that they had been joined by a few others. He came to a halt without a word.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC:Kohra chuckled knowingly. She had know this question would arise. The Vortixx walked up to Draeverian slowly. If he had been able to see he might have been distracted by the way she moved, but like this, it was her soft voice contrasting with the hard words she spoke that got his attention."Did you think I would just leave you here, free to run to tell others about me? Do not take me for a fool." she said, brushing past him and stepping outside. The Vortixx looked back over her shoulder at the Toa of sound."Besides, I heard it's not safe for a girl to travel all alone by herself." she added, amused.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: RedRed had stayed behind because he had a Kahu to mount (And also because he had bought 10 more of the fizzy drinks to sneak into school, all of which were strapped to the underside of Ventus), so he was also faster. He flew quickly enough to catch up with Slife, who seemed to be standing on some sort of irregularly formed hill. Red looked at Slife, then at where he was facing, and found several other beings there, one of which probably did that.They were also teachers, so he was lucky to have made sure the fizzy drink's weren't physically in sight.Red: Hi.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Draeverian Joskiir"Like you'd need any help in a fight," Draeverian grumbled but stepped out into the colder climate of the outside snow, following the toa of gravity's footsteps. "Where to, we gonna' run to?"

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

IC:"Underground." Kohra replied shortly, keeping as much details from the Toa as she could. The left the house behind them as she left the Toa of sound on another path, in turn following her own mental directions from the dark passenger.Soon enough, she spotted the first sign that said 'Onu-Koro' on it.OOC: Kohra and Draeverian to Onu-Wahi. Let's get this moving XD

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: ZaukHe really, really, didn't like Kahuwa. At all.The teal armored Toa of Lightning stood next to Naru, an occasinal spark of electricity flickered around him."Go," he said, his voice showing everyone that he was about to boil over, "Before I have to make you."He never took his eyes off Kahuwa, throughout the entire argument.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: KahuwaKahuwa spat in Zauk's face and stood there silently, observing the Toa of electricity. Just what did they have against him? All he wanted- scratch that- all Savina wanted was some protection, comfort and safety while he was to be dragged along for her sake out of selflessness and this is what he got. It made him boil over, forget that he crashed into the hut and once Zauk challenged him, Kahuwa would not back down. Losing just wasn't in his nature."Make me."

OOC: And so it begins... :PMUHAHAHAHAHAHA!IC: ZaukHe didn't wait a second, and sent a telekinetic punch towards Kahuwa's midsection.At the same time he ran at the Toa of Fire. Even in his enraged state, his movements were fluid and planned out.A gray armored fist came speeding to Kahuwa's face.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Lets try to not put ourselves out of commission for the next Rahkshi battle, eh? :PIC: KahuwaThe kinetic punch caused Kahuwa to double over slightly but luckily didn't take much of the force because of his armor. What was even luckier was that since he was now hunched over, Zauk's second attack flew right past Kahuwa's head, making him stumble over.Not wasting any time, Kahuwa employed a counter-offensive attack by sending a speedy uppercut which would surely connect with Zauk's jaw and hopefully knock the living daylights out of him.

OOC: Yesssss....... So, no weapons.IC: ZaukHis fist went sailing over Kahuwa's head, causing Zauk to stumble. The Toa of Lightning saw the fist coming up, and brough his arm down, locking it with Kahuwa's. The force of the punch connected with Zauk's arm, bruising it badly. He stood there staring into the Toa of Fire's eyes, his own were burning with anger.The Toa of Lightning suddenly jumped back from Kahuwa, and sent a powerful round-house kick to his side.OOC: Do you have any idea how evenly matched they are?

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: gah, ninjaed!IC: Savina"No! Kahuwa stop it!" She cried out getting in between the fighters, she got hit but Zauk's round-house kick instead. She fell over onto the ground, she looked dazed, her chest was probably pretty bruised now, she said nothing, just looking surprised more than anything.

Edited by Snelly