Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Yeah, but will his mouth be stitched shut??? o.0 Oh noes, I just gave Kohra a good/bad idea...IC: Draeverian JoskiirDraeverian's perfect memory of Ko-Wahi's path, the one he had spent days learning each twist and turn by heart, was useless. During his three month injury induced exile, the perpetual drifts of the region shifted the path considerably. On more than one occasion Kohra had to grab Draeverian by the neck to save him from falling off a cliff. Every mile or so, Draeverian begged to pause and sit, letting his weakened legs and healing arm rest. These long stints were filled with silence and the occasional muttered conversation where nothing important was said. Having lived in the jungle -- almost sea level -- for three months, the higher altitude made even taking a few steps a chore. Getting to Ko-koro was the hard part, and long hours drew their close before the duo found themselves at the checkpoint.Once over the ice bridge, Draeverian was rewarded with the flooding of regular rebounding sound waves off buildings."Everything's still here," he said proudly while tapping his head. With a whistle, Draeverian set off in the evening air, the Sun having begun to go down on the horizon, towards the direction of a small building amidst the jungle of ice-caves and towering glacier peaks. As soon as he arrived in Ko-Koro, Kohra could see an immediate change in her prisoner's countenance."It's so quiet here," he said with a sudden laugh that reverberated in the icicles hanging off a rain-chain. With those four words, suddenly a torrent broke inside him, and Kohra was prey to the story of his life. Draeverian recited to her his talents as a rascal of a matoran with an eye for adventure. And the notes, always the notes, would resurface in his stories, as if Draeverian were a priest converting a lost lamb --kohra or any passing stranger -- to the glories of music. It was a small ice-hut that saved Kohra's ears from the constant babble of the punky musician. "We're home!"A small abode stood before the two travelers. No more than a door into the wall of ice, with a window and steam hole poking their way out higher up, Dreaverian's home seemed altered not just by the weather. A sign hung over the doorframe with the words "DJ not welcome" scrawled in red ink. Draeverian reached forwards, his face suddenly turning cold, and firmly grabbed the knob."This could get tricky, since I don't really live here anymore. I lost the house in a bet." He turned, but the door stayed shut."KARZ!" Draeverian yelled and stomped back. "Why now?"

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

IC:Getting a sword pointed at him was, strangely enough, the least exciting thing that had happened to Perxin that day. It was somewhat expected; in fact, it was exactly what he expected the slightly nutty ice hermit to do earlier. Bizarre dreams, a killing, and perhaps some answers...this had been quite a day indeed. There was a brief moment where Perxin considered taking out his wheels but this choice was made for him as the Ice Toa sheathed her sword with a blush."Ah!" she said, bringing down her sword from its precarious position at Perxin's vitals, "I-I'm sorry, you suprised me. I'd be happy to, um... what did you need again? R-Really sorry, "she apologized again, flushing slightly in embarassment. "I was off in my own little world there..."What a ditz, thought Perxin, How incredibly unprofessional, did she think I was an assassin? I really hope this isn't indicative of the rest of this "academy"...These thoughts did not get voiced however. Instead, Perxin merely gave an amused smile and bowed slightly. "No apologies needed. It was a harmless mistake. There is no foul in being overly...cautious. Especially in these troubled times. Allow me to rephrase my quandary. I am looking for a professor here named Kaccio. He is apparently some sort of expert on dre-"His explanation was cut short, however, when another Toa began to approach the pair. He looked slightly angry and determined, if a little demented, and once again Perxin found himself on the receiving end of yet another unfortunately awkward situation. "Can I help you, sir?" he asked, watching the newcomer carefully.

Edited by Vismund Seraphim

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: VernadonAs he neared Perxin, Vernadon had caught the last few snippets of his conversation, "So, you're looking for Kaccio. Well, I myself am another teacher here, and I assure you that Kaccio won't mind waiting. First you'll need to answer my questions. For example, question one, your tracks lead back from the sight of a battle, a battle in which my friend was gravely injured. What was your involvement in the battle?" Vernadon questioned the being, still eyeing him warily, when the voice spoke up in his head: Well won't this be fun. I just can't wait till the fight. Can't you just feel the excitement. SHUT UP! My friend is dying and all you can do is provoke me, well I've had enough, just shut up. Fine then, no need to yell, you can always ask nicely. I'll be here if you need me.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Onarax, you missed my post. Red saw you, and asked what happened. Meh. I miss posts all the time.IC: RedRed watched as Vernandon teleported away, following a faint trail of snow. Too bad there wasn't a snow storm to cover it up. Him and Vestus flew down, following the trails, finally reaching the Academy. He saw Vernandon, talking with someone else, He flew in closer, but stayed flying above his teacher and whoever Vernandon was talking to, hovering a few meters above them.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

ooC: Apologies, here to make sure you have some interaction.IC: SlifeSlife groaned as he got out of bed, it seemed someone had patched up his wounds. Struggling to his feet he walked outside and saw what seemed to be a confrontation between Vernadon and another Toa. Taking in another glance of his surroundings he noticed Red watching, walking over he asked, "What happened?"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: [septimus/The Seventh]Septimus was promptly flung into the ice, and ended up getting wedged in it. He groaned in pain as he looked down at the boat, which had been mostly destroyed by the glacier, meaning that they would probably be unable to travel by boat."Overland journey then?" he muttered.The Seventh had been luckier, and had ducked when the ice shards slammed into the boat."Probably," she coughed.

OOC: Septimus? That name was used in a movie for the 7th son of a king. He ended up dieing from a voodoo doll being thrown into a water. Pretty cool - he levitated and acted completely wet while in the air. Then his body was used to fight some other guy through use of the voodoo doll. All his bones broke because the voodoo doll was being flung around and its arm was doing 360's and stuff.IC: RedRed turned towards Slife.Red: I'm not sure. From what I can guess, though, somebody did something that Vernandon now wants to know about. Oh, and I believe some other students brought an injured Toa here. Although I couldn't see properly - they were going at Kakama speed. I think they nearly started an avalanche thanks to their running speed. And that would have sucked, because then Vernandon would have lost his footprint trail. Bad, bad decision for a teacher, although I don't know how I know this.OOC: Red might also be a MB.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Salvinn"Sep we're on a Glacier, not the mainland," to emphasize his point, Salvinn pointed to the ocean surrounding the Glacier, "now get back on the boat, before it decides to drift off, we can try getting it to go in the right direction or something."ooC: Are you sure, Matoran MBs have all their bodily functions shutting down if they're not being fed.IC: Slife"Don't you mean Vernadon, not Vernandon, I don't think it's wise to mispronounce a teacher's name. Still, in other words, you have no idea whats going on."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: JothamJotham flipped his sword around in an arc several times before suddenly lunging forward in an uppercut that would have likely harmed an opponent rather severely had he been in battle. He spun around into another attack-Suddenly he froze. Something was wrong, though he wasn't sure what it might be. Jotham lowered his blade and scanned his surroundings. The pristine beauty of the lake remained unchanged. The two Water Toa had finished their training on the opposite shore, but that was no cause for alarm. Then it hit him - he was surrounded by the sound of rushing water when moments ago the scene had been perfectly silent. He looked down over the edge of the pillar. The water at its base was a roiling mass of foam and spray, and a tendril of the liquid was spiraling up around the column.Jotham's initial reaction was one of panic. After all, water and stone didn't - couldn't - mix. Then he relaxed. The water was still less than halfway up the pillar. He could easily get back to the cliff before it reached the top. But first... Jotham again scanned the nearby shore. This can't be natural...there. A Ga-Toa was training on the lake's rocky beach, and the tendril of water was spiraling upward in concurrence with the her movements. He contemplated what to do. Go down and talk? Nah, what would I say, anyway? 'Hey, would you mind not using my pillar to practice with your element?' Yeah, right. Maybe I could...hmm. An idea forming in his mind, Jotham concentrated on the pebbles of the shore, which began to vibrate.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: The water merely gushed upwards in its twist. Naara did not appear fazed; on the contrary, she didn't even turn her gaze from her pushup stare into the rock.She'd trained under much more difficult circumstances. 'Surprise muaka attack'-difficult circumstances.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:"So, you're looking for Kaccio," asked the newcomer, his face the definition of stern.Perxin nodded. "Yes, that's correct. Do you know him?""Well, I myself am another teacher here, and I assure you that Kaccio won't mind waiting," said the newcomer, not really answering Perxin's question. "First you'll need to answer my questions."Perxin frowned slightly. What now? What does he want? Why is everyone at this academy crazy?"For example," began the teacher, "your tracks lead back from the sight of a battle, a battle in which my friend was gravely injured. What was your involvement in the battle?"Perxin's mind immediately began to whir, possibilities running through his head. What happened on that mountain? he thought, Who were those Toa? I can't ignore the facts, but what are the facts? He recalled the scene in his mind's eye. Two Toa of Ice, facing off. A critically wounded Matoran. The Matoran was already badly injured but was able to push some rocks onto the two Ice Toa, indicating that his assailant was one of the two Toa. The hermit Ice Toa managed to gravely injure the other Toa and then carried the Matoran to the hospital. So, what does this mean? Chances are the 'friend' was most likely the Toa, not the Matoran, because otherwise this 'teacher' would have met the hermit carrying the Matoran and would have known that his assailant was dead...which means...Perxin adjusted his stance, putting himself between this "teacher" and the girl. "Oh, I'll tell you my involvement, 'teacher.' I'll tell you plenty. I know everything that happened...you can't fool me. Your 'friend' is dead...you and your little partner in crime won't be hurting anyone anymore."The movement was swift; his right hand flicked slightly and suddenly a spiked metal wheel came flying towards the newcomer, whirring as it cut through the air.

"...is semantics."
"Dies, died, will die."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Kohra stepped up behind the Toa of sound to take a closer look at the door herself. Her eyes narrowed ever so slightly at the sign above the door, before she stepped forward, pushing Draeverian out of the way, surprisingly gentle.She bent forward, examining the doorknob, before reaching out with her left hand, firmly grasping the metal. She tapped into the powers of the crow's talon, sending out tiny telekinetic feelers. Like shadows they reached every minuscule detail every corner of the mechanism, until a mental image of the lock former in her mind.She knew exactly where to apply force now."Allow me..." she said, turning the knob to the right and left. It didn't look as if she did anything special, yet Draeverian could hear the bolt snap back. If anybody was home, they probably wouldn't like the unannounced visitors, even if it wasn't breaking and entering, only the latter. Still, it was illegal. Which was exactly why the Vortixx did not care about the fact at all.She pressed her palm against the face of the door and it swung open. "After you." she told her companion. Kohra waited until he had passed her and entered before she followed him inside and closed the door behind them. Despite the threat of imminent death, Kohra had been treating the Toa quite friendly over the course of the trip. She needed him functioning, not paralyzed with fear. It was a lot like an animal backed into a corner. When it can not move back anymore, it lashes out. The way things were now, the Vortixx was in control. And she planned to keep it.They stopped behind the door. "Alright. Where did you put the powder?" she asked Draeverian, looking around the room.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: VernadonThe disk soared through empty air, for Vernadon was now standing behind Perxin. "Partner in crime, my only crime is teaching. Which anyone of the members of this academy can attest to, including Kaccio. My friends only crime was protecting the Wahi, now either you're lying, or you've been deceived. Which is it?" Vernadon asked.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC:What Vernadon didn't know, however, was that Perxin had...experience with those with teleporting abilities. Back on the islets, mutations took on all sort of strange forms, granting the Rahi a more diverse range of abilities than most Toa. The only thing that stopped them from easily killing the entire village was their lack of intellect; the poison warped their minds as well as their bodies. Though most of the 'porters, as they were called, were more intelligent than the average two-headed Muaka, their tactics were predictable. It was always the same: come around from behind, the enemy's so-called blind slot. Perxin was more than used to these tactics and reflexes immediately kicked in.He grabbed the Toa right in the mask holes, grabbing firmly on his mask. With a yank, he brought his outstretched arm down to the ground. Back on the islets, this action served the singular purpose of forcing his opponent to stand still but here it served an equally useful if not similar goal. Vernadon's mask was forcibly ripped off of his face in one swift motion. Perxin caught the mask with the back of his foot and propelled up towards his empty hand and caught it.Staring at the modified Kualsi, Perxin frowned. "You should always fight an opponent head-on. Surprises only get you killed." His off-hand already had his other wheel resting firmly in its grip. "So, please do explain why teachers make a habit of mugging Matoran nowadays?" What is this? he thought, Some sort of political conspiracy? Since when does protecting the Wahi include assaulting Matoran?

Edited by Vismund Seraphim

"...is semantics."
"Dies, died, will die."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Nightning"If you're talking about yourself, you have to keep in mind I said ladies. You are not a lady. You are a rude #####. Most of the time." Nightning said, rolling his eyes again. Knowing Dreenan, he quickly coated himself with lightning, so that anybody pushing him would get a good jolt.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: VernadonUsing his power over magnetism, Vernadon retrieved his mask, and then pushed himself away from Perxin, "I'm not here for a fight." Aww you're no fun. Shut up, I don't have time for you. "And what's this you say of mugging Matoran, all I saw was my friend falling from a cliff."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC:The wind whipped cruelly through the icy ravine. It was a deep shaft, a crack in an immense glacier whose depth was unfathomable. The craggy walls were, beneath the layer of snow, solid ice. This ice crunched as two beings, one purple and grey, the other red and yellow, made their way along the ravine midway down, where the walls drew closer to be about tree feet apart. Only the pressure exerted by their bodies and the sharpness of their weapons prevented the beings from slipping into the unknown blackness.With an unlucky strike into the ice, the purple being created a crack which, when the red being crossed it, let a sizable chunk of ice fall from above. The red being, directly beneath, made no move to evade the imminent strike of the glacier piece. Instead, when the solid water rock almost hit, it rapidly melted, as though all the coldness had been drained from it by the body of the red being. The water, now harmless, sizzled against the armor of the Rahkshi of Ice Resistance. Its partner, the purple Rahkshi, hissed back impatiently, and, full of angst, continued down the treacherous path with angry strength. More ice fell at its hard blows, subsequently being melted by the Rahkshi of Ice Resistance, as the pair carried on. After a time they stopped and propped themselves in a spot that seemed to be trivial. This place looked like the rest of the ravine - two cold walls a few feet opposite each other, with unfathomable dark between. But the Rahkshi clearly discerned something different about this particular location.The Rahkshi of Ice Resistance activated its power, leaning into the wall of ice, melting a tunnel quickly. The purple Rahkshi followed it as it delved further into the glacier. The path seemed arbitrary, but the two clearly knew where they were going. They arrived at a place maybe a hundred feet inside the glacier, and then stopped. Before them was a craggy rock, wet with the ice that had once rested on it. In the rock was carved a brief inscription in Matoran, but the Rahkshi paid no heed to it. Instead, they struck at the stone with their staves, and, at their blows, a secret door swung inward. The Rahkshi ambled inside, ducking to fit into the opening.Before them was a little room. The chamber was all rock, save for the ceiling, which was ice. Harsh sunlight from above was muted by the thick ice roof, but was sufficient to light the room. On the wall were more inscriptions, but these were not in Matoran. Almost no beings alive would have recognized this writing. The Rahkshi didn't waste time puzzling over the writing on the walls, though. Instead they aimed for what lay at the end of the room. It was a block of amethyst, remarkably beautiful, a light lavender color. The crystal was in the rough, but not too much for the Rahkshi to miss the shadow of something enclosed within the stone. It seemed to be a small object.The purple Rahkshi stepped forward, and faced the block of amethyst. With a screech, its power was revealed.This was a sound of strange quality. It was like the call of a normal Rahkshi, but louder a hundredfold, shriller, oddly warbling and displacing. Even the thick walls of ice could not prevent the scream from being heard for hundreds of kios around. Even the other Rahkshi seemed to wince at the purple Rahkshi's voice. The Rahkshi of Power Scream had been effective, though; the amethyst, target of its sound, had shattered to dust from such close proximity. The ice of the ceiling had cracked, but was for the moment holding. The Rahkshi of Power Scream approached the object that had fallen out of the amethyst. It appeared to be what the Rahkshi had been looking for. But for one feature. Across the object was hastily scrawled in charcoal the following message. :t: :m_o: :m_o: :l: :a: :t: :e:The Rahkshi of Power Scream hissed in fury, but the sound of cracking ice drew its attention. The roof of the room seemed to be about to collapse. The two Rahkshi sprinted out of the tunnel as the room behind them collapsed and was buried in gigantic blocks of ice. Back out into the open, the Rahkshi leapt spider-like at the opposite wall of the ravine, and dug into the ice with their staves just as the other side of the ice canyon crumbled. Once the glacier's death throes had subsided, they scrambled up the icy cliff, clambered back onto the snowy surface, and ran into the cold wilderness.

test2.png

IC: SavinaSavina woke up to a horrifying scream. She pulled the covers over herself and looked around frantically, then realized the sound was coming from out wander. "Kawuha....what was that..." she said a little scared. IC: BruntoaBruntoa was working out, as usual, when a monstrous scream was heard across the school."What the karz..." He exclaimed as he covered his ears.OOC: As for Wraith, he is not conscious and in surgery...or whatever...I'll worry about him laters... :P

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Vestrix Karas was out of his element, that was for sure. Keeping his cloak close to him, he walked the lonely road to Ko-Koro in the darkness of night. The cruel, icy winds battered his skin with his every step. Guided only a small fire out of his hand, he could barely see a foot in front of him.Then, out of the night, came a high, demonic scream. Sending a chill down his spine the cold could never caused, he began to trudge faster through the snow. Doing his best to supress the fear, he prayed that he'd find an inn soon.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur