Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Dreenan"And you couldn't be a gentleman if you wanted to, they'd laugh your sorry -unpleasant- out of the Koro." She responded in remark at Nighting. "Call me whatever you want, but it doesn't change the fact that you are a -Unpleasant!-"A bolt of plasma blasted at his feet from behind, leaving him the choice of fried feet, or leaping into the cave. "Wait, what was that sound?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Elphaba Glinda and Nessarose."The so called 'Wizard', well he was no wizard. Just some crotchety old Turaga using smoke and mirrors to screw with people who believed in him. After we found him out, I convinced him to leave the island forever. He was never any threat, and even if he comes back he'd be no threat to anyone but himself." Glinda assured. She sighed."I guess the this is the end. I mean, without him around, we can just sit back and be anonymous again. Elphie, the three of us could be friends again. We could have so much fun." she said. Elphaba sighed."I can never go back to the past. I'm the Wicked Witch of the West. But...I suppose I could try..." she said.

IC (Weta): "Sorry to interrupt this cozy little reunion" Weta said, "But did you hear the screech? It sounds like a Rahkshi." It was true, the power scream was clearly audible throughout the wahi, and the thought of it was sending shivers down Weta's limbs. Rahkshi were evil beings, but very few had been seen outside of the Kini-nui in recent years. If they were once again abroard on the island... he didn't want to think about it.

ppg2.png

IC: JasikAs Jasik and Veira walked through the snowy region of Ko-Wahi, an earsplitting scream suddenly split through the sky with such intensity the Toa of Air was sure it would fall, crushing both of them."What...was that?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: RedRed asked for the same Soda too, when a loud scream shocked him right off his feet. He put his hands on his ears and waited for it to pass, while he tried to use his mouth to bite his flute up. He walked outside, and calmed Ventus down by playing some soothing music. "What was that?" He said to no one in particular as he walked back into the bar.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Draeverian Joskiir"Where did you put the powder?" Kohra's voice reverberated around the ice-hut. Draeverian rubbed his mask and muttered "I need time." He strode forwards, but tripped headlong over a footstool in the middle of the bare living space. Someone had recently redecorated, and rugs lined the entire floor, while pelts covered the walls. If the matoran rahi cruelty board could have seen the state of things, they might have resulted to more than just eviction. He righted himself, cursing the need for a cane, and then stood still amidst the fabric. "Is there still an oven in the left corner?" Draeverian asked. A small hum of approval prompted him to continue. "Alright. Go to the oven. Take three paces south, then fall on your knees as hard as you can. Your toes will catch the trip lever which will open the small compartment carved into the floor, or..."Draeverian's face beamed as he finished; "Or you're knees will hit the pressure switch that lights the valmai powder underneath and blow us both up."

IC - Veira - MountainsVeira blinked slowly, slightly exasperated. Surely it wasn't the Rahkshi, right?"Look, if it turns out to be them..." she appeared thoughtful, "We learned they can be beat."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Naru - Zauk's hut"...The heck was that!?" Naru yelled, almost falling off the couch in surprise as the distant Rahkshi's cry passed through Ko-Koro. "It sounded almost like... Rahkshi?"She shuddered, remembering the foul creatures she had fought with Zand's Armada near Kini-Nui. Those hadn't been too hard to kill, but then again... this one seemed different, somehow. The sheer volume of its shriek held untold power. The Toa of Plasma now really wished she hadn't spent most of her energy fighting Muaka.

IC:Kohra was about to give Draeverian another snide remark when she heard the sound. A distant scream, high-pitch and filled with malice. The Toa of sound turned in the direction of the noise. Of course he had heard it. The obligatory question followed not a second later: "What was that?"Kohra chuckled. "Bad news for your kind." she replied, striding over to the oven in the corner, avoiding the spot Draeverian had mentioned.had he hoped she would actually step onto the place? Although, the idea of of securing your own home by means of explosives activated by a dead man's switch was quite base, she had to admit. Pointing her left hand at the spot in the floor the Toa had described, she used her powers over telekinesis to open the compartment.Walking over to the opening in the ground she crouched down on the side and reached down into it. When she pulled her hand back she held what looked like a loaf of bread tightly encased in leather. They odd-shaped packet was soft, her fingers easily making dents into the material inside. Valmai powder was quite the neat stuff. It was kept in these double-layered leather packagings, as the slightest humidity would cause it to turn into a putty-like mass. Which was just what she needed for her intended application.The Vortixx began to remove packet after packet from the floor-compartment, until she had a dozen of them stacked neatly on the floor next to her. She did the same with the retardant fuses, small capsules made from metal. Finally she had everything she needed...but nothing to carry all of it. Unless a bag could be found. There didn't seem to be one around. But there were enough pelts lying around the dwelling.What harm could there be if one was missing?She looked around for suitable one, giving a Muaka-hide a pass, then fiddling with a smaller fur, from a Lynx-like Rahi. But that wasn't the right size. Then, she spotted what she needed. A Kane-Ra fur. The giant Rahi-Bull had strong skin, enough to hold the Valmai-powder if turned into a bag. Kohra pulled the roll of hide from its resting-place on a rack and opened it. The fur was probably from the back of the Rahi, as it was narrow at both ends and widened towards the center in an almost oval shape. She tied the two ends together with a knot and looked around for some string. A poacher like this was bound to have some. And indeed he did, stowed away in a drawer. The Vortixx sat down and began to work. She knew the bag wasn't going to hold forever. It just needed to survive the trip back into Onu-Wahi. And that it would, she made sure of that.Finally, she put the needle and thread aside and looked at her handiwork. The Vortixx smiled a satisfied little smile and began to place the Valmai-powder in the bag. Once she had finished and closed the bag, she stood up and put it over her shoulder. It went across her chest and back, hanging from the opposite side, like a Sash, except stuffed with explosives."Pack up." she told Draeverian. "We have what we came for."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: JothamJotham narrowed his eyes. The Ga-Toa was obviously aware of his presence, yet didn't respond. Either she's really intent on her training, or she's trying to make a show of ignoring me. Or both. Jotham extended his arm toward the shore, concentrating now specifically on the rocks beneath the Ga-Toa. The rocks ceased to vibrate for a few moments as he built up power in them and then-An unearthly scream broke Jotham's concentration. The pebbles exploded upward as he spun around toward the source of the noise. It had come from the southeast somewhere. He scanned the horizon in that direction - despite the sound's volume, Jotham was sure it had come from a considerable distance off.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Naara exploded into a whirl, slipping right past most pebbles and deflecting the rest without flinching. She had just finished stretching.All good...The tendril spiralled back into the lake in the exact reverse of how it had progressed thus far. Its body hit the water and disappeared into it without a ripple or sound....As I have a very good guess of what that unearthly scream was.The toa drew her maces. She settled into a guard stance with both hands holding them at chest level and a bit out in reverse grip and feet at a 45-degree angle to each other. The sound had come from a good few kio away. But that only served to increase Naara's hidden wariness."Excuse me," she casually called up to the Po-Toa. "I'm fairly certain this is about the time that you either: One, run; or two, ready your weapons."

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Jasik"Yes," he said grimly. "Three of them died in Le. I heard rumors that some Toa of Gravity killed another when Po-Koro was attacked. Four out of twelve isn't such a bad track record when it comes to all-powerful creatures of darkness."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: KahuwaUpon hearing the dreadful Rahkshi scream, Kahuwa woke in quite a start, his body snapping upwards as if he just had a nightmare. His eyes were filled with panic for he knew that sound too well and if it could be heard, death was nearby."We've gotta go. As in like, right now." he said with such firmness in his voice that it was practically an order. Hopping out of bed, his movements were strange and tinged with fear which Kahuwa was doing a poor job to master.OOC: This is just his reaction, I have no intention of leaving :P

IC: geminiAw, come on, Romulus!we haven't stolen anything for weeks! and I've been lugging your stuff around all the time!IC: RomulusGemini, we need to keep going further. Just stop whining, and lets get on with this.OOC: hello! im Toa Vakaja 2012, as you can see, and these are two of my skrakdi, Romulus, and Gemini.

From your friendly not so neighborhood, Vakaja. that is my profile name right?

here be the link to me profile page! ARG!!!!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=120&p=174210&&do=findComment&comment=174210

I make the most random creature mocs the world has ever seen. most of them have up to 12 legs!! Dont judge me! I am a pyromaniac, and proud of it.

FIRE = GOOD now you know common sense! this is also my philosophy!!!!!!!

IC:NightningThe plasma fizzled out against the Lightning armor. Many years of experience had taught Nightning the best way to negate Dreenan's random bursts of violence. "I have no idea. Sounds like a tough enemy." The Toa of Lightning smirked. "Wanna go see?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC - Naru - Zauk's hut"Let's just stay here, then... for now. I vote that we don't fight unless we're needed. As much as I love action, I am not stupid. I'm drained of energy."She lied down on the couch and rested her head against one end."Can't sleep well as long as there's a Rahkshi nearby, but nothing's gonna stop me from making myself comfortable."

IC: ZaukHe got off the couch to give Naru some room."Agreed. Besides if it comes near here, I'll electrocute it and you can melt it," he joked.At the moment he didn't think he could. Way too tired, he though, I'll zap some Rahkshi in the morning...It looked like he was going to fall alseep standing up.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: BruntoaBruntoa growled, there was a threat to the school, and the students in it, this he could not allow. He began to march toward the direction of the Rahkshi scream.As he was marching, he came across Naara and Jotham, Naara seemed to have weapons at the ready and prepped up for battle.He kept marching toward where he heard the Rahkshi, he figured Naara would follow, she was a true warrior, like himself.IC: Savina"We do!?" She sounded terrified, if Kawuha was this scared, then she figured she should be too. "W-why? What was that noise? It's not...coming this way...right?"

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Kahuwa"I don't know whether it's coming this way or not but have you ever heard of Rahkshi?" asked Kahuwa, re-assuming a calm demeanor as control over his emotions became slightly easier with comforting thoughts. Still, the Ta-Toa's nervousness always had a cozy little spot inside of him.

IC: KahuwaKahuwa pinched the bridge of his nose, closed his eyes and sighed as if he had a rather strong headache. Things weren't going to work out if Savina was too chicken to get up, pack her things and leave at the first sign of danger, something which caused Kahuwa to wonder how she could have survived in the jungle so long. It seemed the burden to calm her down rested on the Ta-Toa's shoulders, something which he wasn't very good at which was clearly demonstrated with the incident with the bear."Look, either we can leave and get to live another day or we could take our chances and risk our lives staying here." he said, sounding as if he was trying to convince himself as well. Maybe staying wouldn't be so bad since they could escape with the confusion going on or could fight back with numbers. If people fought back that is.

IC: Naara did not look at the Po-Toa. Her tone was enough to cut through his thoughts with its cold force."Keep watch from there. If you detect approaching foes, fall back to the school."She then began to stride alongside Bruntoa with maces hanging loosely in hands while they swung back and forth slightly. Naara was confident he would serve as a good ally in their hunt. And while she had little experience fighting with others-let alone a guy she'd barely met-she knew enough of the ways of Earth to guess how he would fight and plan accordingly.Rahkshi? A feral grin slipped onto her Iden.An excellent challenge.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: KahuwaEven though Kahuwa was still pinching the bridge of his nose, his body seemed to tense when Savina said to return to Naru and Zauk. He almost forgot about them, another element strengthening his reason to leave seeing as how he never intended to pay them back in the first place.Still, she does have a point..."Fine. But don't say I didn't warn you."

IC: SavinaWith that promise being made, the sheets Savina was under quickly went flying onto the floor. She jumped out of the bed and too her feet. She already had her bag around her arm. "Okay...let's go!" She said rather hastily, she'd feel safer with more familiar faces around. IC: BruntoaThey continued walking for several kio, Bruntoa suddenly stopped and knelt on one knee. He used his hand to brush away the snow, and put his hand on the cold earth. He closed his eyes, concentrating, he felt foot steps through the earth, but they weren't like the foot steps of a Rahi, Toa, Matoran, or any living thing.They were incredibly...mechanical."They're close...very close...in that direction." He said, stand up and pointing due south.

Edited by Snelly

IC: KahuwaKahuwa indulged Skyra's hasty reply and wasted no time to return to Zauk's hut. In almost no time, the two were standing in front of the tiny house, something of comfort to Savina but representing mild dread for Kahuwa.Karz, I really don't want to pay them back. The Ta-Toa raised a timid hand and knocked on the door, waiting for two familiar faces to pop up, asking for money.

IC - Veira - MountainsA smile slowly crept onto her face at his words of agreement."It would be a Toa of gravity." chucked she.She remembered what she had heard about the Koro of ice."Looks like we spoke too soon about not meeting Rahkshi. Say, isn't there some kind of school around here? I may be wrong. It could be in Le-Wahi. I've never actually been here."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Bruntoa"Two...there are two of them at the very least." Bruntoa figured that some Rahkshi might be able hide from his earth sensing, but he was sure there was at least two. "They're about a kio and a half to the south..." OOC: I'm gonna say it's almost morning now, or close to it...some time as to have pasted sinse Savina and Kawuha left right?IC: SavinaSavina waved from behind Kawuha. "Sorry to come back...so early...but we heard the Rahkshi scream...and figured it might be...safer together..."

IC (Lema): Before the unfriendliness between Zauk and Kahuwa could escalate, a green blur zipped around the corner and entered the street. A moment later, it stopped inside the ice house and resolved itself into a toa."I'm back" Lema panted, taking a moment to catch his breath. "Ran from... Lake Kanae... when... Rahkshi"

ppg2.png