Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

ooC: Vernadon is on his way Snelly.IC: VernadonVernadon smiled, "Yes the two of you will spar, but not here. I've a better location in mind, if you use your Mask powers well we can be there sooner than you think." Vernadon looked Isfel in the eye, cracking a smile as he did so, "tell me, did you ever by chance use your Pakari to increase your speed?"IC: MovikThe Ta-Matoran was hard at work, no one seemed to have heard his call, so he had been forced to do some quick first aid before rushing Lif to a Ko-Koro hospital. Now he was finishing up the last of what he could do, hopefully the Matoran would pull through.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: VernadonVernadon smiled, "By chance I've seen other Pakari users perform such a feat. You increase the strength and your legs and basically perform leaps to cover distance further, almost like using a Kualsi." He then looked at the two Toa, "follow me." he stated, before teleporting off towards a mountain, waiting for them to catch up.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC:As he watched the hapless Toa's body tumble down from the mountain, Perxin cringed inwardly. He had seen war and death certainly, but never done in such a passionless, careless fashion. Especially since the two of them were both Toa; only animals killed others like that, with no disregard for life. Perxin cursed his lack of foresight. "It's clear," he thought, "that this man is at least mildly disturbed." He did not voice this opinion however. Instead he called out. "Hey! Can you keep the noise down? Some people are trying to sleep. Next time you go on a murdering spree, can we have indoor voices please?"Hiemalis would have arched his brows if he had any to arch. He stood in the same emotionless and cold posture, his face only reading incredulousness and disbelief at the stranger. Despite the unnaturalness and distanced personality of Hiemalis, he knew with no doubt that it was not usual for someone to do what the stranger did with little more motivation than to reprimand people for being noisy in the middle of nowhere. Surely, then, the stranger was new to the area if he even held a residence there; Hiemalis knew the land well, and he neither recognized or believed this new person. "You must be new," he said in his typical brusque manner. Perxin shrugged. "You could say that. I've been living here for a few years. Nothing too substantial. It's nice and quiet out here, which is why I like it. Lets me think for once." In all complete honesty, Perxin had no idea what was going on but merely stood by casually, trying his hardest to cloak the growing sense of dread he was feeling.Hiemalis wasn't the inquisitive type, but in this case, his confusion fed his questions. "What do you think of?" He slid his blade back into its scabbard without cleaning it in clear defiance to the societal norms, but his eyes remained fixed on the stranger, gauging his reaction to the act of apparent barbarism, judging the other toa's reaction. "I think of things to draw. I'm an artist, you see. I come here to focus on my art." Perxin wasn't terribly impressed by the sheathing of the sword; he recalled someone telling him that cleaning a sword off was important so your scabbard didn't smell like blood later or something like that. It didn't shock him for the simple fact that watching people get ripped in two was a wee bit more shocking than what had occured so far."What do you draw?" Hiemalis asked, unsatisfied with the feedback he got from watching his neighbor's reaction. He still was unable to pinpoint his personality, as if one enigma was looking at itself in a mirror, perplexed by what he saw. "I draw a lot of things. Depending on what I feel like, honestly. Though my paintings have had a fairly common subject late-" Perxin suddenly cut off when he realized that this Ice Toa was almost shockingly familiar. The talk about the thing had gotten him thinking about his dreams and his dreams, his last one-"Oh dear," he said aloud, looking around him for a sign of the thing. "You haven't seen anything with teeth around lately have you? I think there, er, might be one around here. Some sort of snow beast perhaps.""No," Hiemalis said."Oh."An awkward pause filled the awkward space."Visions?" Hiemalis said finally, if only to see what the toa was talking about. He would have preferred the silence, honestly; he enjoyed the chill it brought, the reverence it wrought. But he wanted to know more. Know thine enemies, in any case.Perxin was silent for a moment. He didn't really trust this guy, but then again it had been a while since he had trusted anyone quite frankly. But then again... "Yes. Visions, I guess you could call them. A recurring nightmare with differing elements. You and that Toa you were fighting were both present." There was another pause. "Do you have experience with these visions? Do you know how to interpret them?""No," said he. But that was not satisfying enough, and the face on the stranger said as much. Hiemalis' eyes closed and opened slowly and his voice crackled like the noise of crunching snow as he spoke his longest sentence yet n the conversation, the nature of his speech materializing as he did so. "Talk to Kaccio in the nearby Academy. He is an intelligent man. He can help you with your visions.""Could you show me where this, uh, Academy is exactly? I'm afraid I'm not famaliar with the area." Perxin asked. All he needed to do was make sure he could get his weapons, then he would be fine. Hopefully.Hiemalis gave the toa a look of incredulousness once again, though to his credit, the school had not been around long. "Follow this valley that way," he said, pointing north-east down the length of the glacial valley. "It is overlooking Ga-Wahi." He paused a moment and looked at Kol's limp form. "I would take you there, but I must take the matoran to a hospital in Ta-Koro."Several things clicked at once as the situation somewhat unfolded in Perxin's head. Obviously the now-dead Toa was some sort of bandit who had jumped the unfortunate Matoran. This stranger was probably some sort of mountain man, like himself, who had aided the Matoran in his time of need. He bowed to his strange...ally? No, that was a little strong. There was certainly respect there, even if the Toa was odd. Words failed him to describe the bizarre conversation he had just had. "Thank you for your assistance. And also, thank you for helping that Matoran. It's amazing how terrible this world can be, with Makuta running rampant, eh?""Yessss," Hiemalis said slowly, turning away to hide his mocking face as he went to recover the fallen body of Kol Uskey.Perxin bowed once more, before running back up to his house to collect his things. He was, in all honesty, a little cold and certainly didn't want to attempt any journey without his wool coat. "What a stroke of luck," he thought, "that I should meet that stranger. I wonder if we'll meet again.""I'm sure we will," Hiemalis muttered under his breath as the two toa went their ways.Ooc: Hiemalis and Kol Uskey to Ta-Wahi.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC: Seemingly left with nothing to do, Cyrunei soon found herself in a small area near the academy all to herself. Intent on putting this time to some good use, she began to practice her fencing form, as she used the time to think about the events of the day.Hm. I'm still down a good seventy-five widgets, she recalled in the middle of a thrust. That pickpocket's managed to make himself close to the least strange thing of the day. Even so, quite the accomplishment for me to forget that. she snarked mentally, eyes narrowing in self-annoyance.And then there's Jolek, she continued, dodging and parrying her imagined opponent before boot checking them, and bursting back onto the offensive. Quite the oddball he is. She thought, recalling with a small giggle his method of dealing with his then-unheard of hordes of fangirls. Not sure if he quite gets romance... she continued, cheeks flushing slightly as she remembered his method of getting her onto the gukko they rode here. "Bit of a shame..." she said with a whimsical sigh, before shaking her head and focusing again. Not the time to let herself get distracted.And then there's this place. Never heard of a school quite like this one.

helo frens

IC: VernadonVernadon smiled as he saw the two Toa start following, those two are very eager to learn, good, hopefully one day they can set an example for others. Vernadon then turned his head, and that's when he saw it, Wraith, falling from a cliff, it seemed the Ko-Toa was injured in some way. Immediately instincts took over for Vernadon. In less than a second he had teleported beneath, Wraith, grabbed the toa and was now slowing down their descent with Magnetism, repelling the ground beneath them at a slow rate. As soon as his feet touched down, he set Wraith on the snow, and called to Nova and Isfel, "Nova, use your Kakama and run this Toa to the nearest hospital, Isfel, protect Nova. I'm gonna find the freak who did this." Without waiting for a response, Vernadon had teleported up on top of the cliff from where Wraith had fallen and looked for wherever the killer may have gone. Looks like we're gonna have a fight, fun, fun, mind if I join in? Yes, I do mind, I can't trust you to not kill every random bystander, but that's where all the fun is. Don't worry I'll make sure Wraith's assailant dies a long, painful death. I can't allow even that. We'll see, we shall see.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: "I'll try my best." Isfel called to Vernadon. Wasting no time, he unsheathed his greatsword, making a mental note to reposition the sheath. He hadn't realized how awkward it would be to have six feet of steel dragging along the ground as you walked. Nevertheless, he was ready to protect Nova now. "Come on Nova, We have to get this guy to a hospital soon. You better start running."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC:The academy turned out to be somewhat easy to find. Though a more suspicious part of Perxin's personality did not trust the strange Toa or his instructions, this part was proven wrong rather quickly as the academy came into view. It was relatively small; Perxin had been expecting something slightly larger. There was no main impressive building, merely a courtyard with a number of huts surrounding that expanse. He shrugged part of his cloak off as the climate began to warm, his wheels dangling precariously from the side of his belt. As he approached, he noticed a female Toa of Ice(running into a lot of those today, eh?) fencing, practicing against an invisible opponent. He watched from afar for a moment, then decided it was probably best to have some sort of interaction rather than creepily watching from the side."Hullo!" he called out, trying to smile as winningly as possible, "How are you this fine evening? I need some directions...perhaps you can help me?"OOC: That's you, Mr. Raz

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Aldarin, Turaga of Plasma, walked to the center of Ko-Koro. And put down 1 sign of six. On it said...

THE ONE AND ONLY ISLAND FIGHTING TOURNAMENT! Toa? Skakdi? Vortixx? Matoran? Turaga? Evil? Good? Neutral? Anyone applicable!

Rules are as applied:

No killing.

Weapons, elemental powers and all other battle abilities allowed.

Location and setting: There will be a stadium located north-west of Ko-Koro, made by environmentally friendly ice. Inside, there will be X amount of 10x10 battle platforms 1 meter above ground level, created by extremely durable stone, earth and crystals. The amount of arenas contructed depends on the amount of people joining.

How to win in a fight:

When your opponent falls off the battleground and hits the ground, he/she forfeits, or if he/she falls unconscious, the remaining person will be the winner. If one competitor is unable to battle during the time of their fight, the person who is able to battle will win.

Prizes and Entrance fees:

First place prize: Custom constructed weapon of choice. Designs allowed.

Second place prize: Custom constructed armor. Designs allowed.

Third place prize: Custom constructed shield. Designs allowed.

Entrance fee's are free, but to enter the competition and fight, 200 widgets are required. All the widgets will either be used as material for the prizes, or donated to hospitals or the military.

How to enter:

Enter your (OOC: Character) name to the competition by (OOC: sending a message to Jl1223 X). Recruitment ends in 2 days. Competition starts in 4 days. Location: Top of Glacier north-west of Ko-Koro. You will know when you come across a battle arena. If you do not find it by the start of the competition, you will be counted as forfeit, and you will be out. (OOC: Only 4 characters per person maximum, please. 32 characters maximum in competition, 8 in 1 set, 4 sets in the competition.)

He turned, and walked off towards Ta-Koro.

=====

Red, Matoran, had been flying around on Vestus in the skies after finding out that he had forgotten to go to all the classes by sleeping in. Not bad, he told himself, for school. However, he was pretty surprised when he saw Vernandon walking one way, and something that looked like Nova, another student and some white Toa, running at high speed towards Ko-Wahi.Intent on finding out what the rush was, he went on a dive, Vestus already knowing what he wanted. They dropped down, and landed next to Vernandon, not knowing he was having a chat with himself. "What happened?" Red asked, sitting on Vestus, who was flapping steadily and hovering a few feet above Vernandon.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Lightning crackled into the tip of Hau's dangling hook. The toa looked straight ahead as he aimed without an apparent care for the stench of ozone, the blinding white light sparking off the metal angle, and the sparking and snapping sound of great amounts of electricity.This technique is powerful...!With one swipe, his chain hissed into action--Flying down into a boulder--And then there was a greatKRAK-As the force blitzed through the rock.Hau retrieved his hook automatically. He had a hard time keeping a straight face, grin permeating Miru.The toa turned to Sucogu."Did I do it?"OOC: Actually, he didn't quite get the technique right...Sucogu will probably know if he checks the boulder.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: At the sudden reveal of Perxin's presence, Cyrunei whirled, soon finding her blade pointing directly at the newcomer's throat."Ah!" she blurted, realizing how bad of a first impression that would have made. "I-I'm sorry, you suprised me. I'd be happy to, um... what did you need again?" she asked, after a pause in which she tried to remember his request."R-Really sorry," she apologized again, flushing slightly in embarassment. "I was off in my own little world there..."OOC: Ohemgeei'mplayingwithavetnowIcanlearnstuffagainsquee

helo frens

ooC: I talked to LL, and since he's gonna be inactive for a little bit, I'm gonna run Nova to the hospital.IC: NovaActivating his Kakama, Nova ran, with Wraith in his hands, to nearest Ko-Koro hospital. Quickly handing over Wraith to the first Doctor he saw. The Doctor than immediately got to work. All this had occurred in under 2 minutes.IC: VernadonMeanwhile Vernadon continued to look for any signs that may lead him to Wraiths assailant. Finally, he found two sets of foot prints, one of which led towards Ta, the other to the academy. His duty as a teacher coming first, he teleported off in the direction of the academy. So when's the fight. the voice in his head cackled maniacally.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC:Nightning"Yep. Shouldn't be too bad." Nightning replied. "It's not that cold." The lucky Toa of Lightning had grown up in Ko-Koro, so he was used to the cold.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: ZaukHe laughed and said, "Good luck. Although the Ko-Matoran may not like that."The teal armored Toa looked around his hut, and noticed that some stuff got thrown around during their sledding entery into his hut.Zauk sighed, and used his mask to clean up the chaotic mess withouit leaving his couch.

IC - Naru - Zauk's hut"I don't care if they like it or not. They will learn to like it. Heat has so much more going for it than cold anyways."

IC:Nightning"Hey! I used to live here!" Nightning shouted, slightly insulted. "Anyways, we can stay here arguing or we can go find shelter, your choice!" It was annoying to have to shout over the storm.

IC:Nightning"Okay!" The Toa of Lightning quickly scanned all of what he could see. "Is that one over there?" he called, pointing to a cave.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

OOC: I'm not good at writing hospital scenes, but here goes.IC: WraithThe doctors were working hard to keep Wraith alive. He had lost a ton of blood. One doctor used his Mask of Vision to find every injury, and he relayed it to the doctor with the mask of healing, who began to heal the most serious injuries. They stopped the bleeding first of all, then they had to preform a blood transfusion. They did this as quickly as they could, but no one knew at this point if Wraith's body could take it, he could die at any given moment.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

ooC: So is Wraith gonna survive?IC: VernadonVernadon was a blur. As quick as his figure showed up on the land, it was gone. That is to say, anyone who saw would think they were hallucinating. Soon he arrived at the academy, still following the tracks he located the newcomer, Perxin. He began to walk over to him. He was going to find out just who had assaulted Wraith, this man was going to tell him.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: OH heck, I'll take a post. :P Back in ko-wahi... Who'da known... XDIC: Draeverian JoskiirMany dead mosquitos later Draeverian and his female companion found themselves at the outskirts of the mountain region marking the land of snow and ice."Ko-wahi." Draeverian said, his breath turning to puffs of steam. "I couldn't bought a coat, if you weren't such a cut throat," DJ jested at his gravity toa companion -- Kohra she had said -- before muttering again to Rivet about being close to home. His feet left tracks in the snow-covered ground as he climbed ever-higher. He could hear Kohra's breath behind him like some cat about to pounce on a weak mouse.'Cept, you're the weak mouse aren't you?Just can it Rivet. I've gotten this far haven't I?

IC:Kohra on the other hand, didn't have much trouble with the cold. It was mid-day, the sun had come out after a foggy morning and to protect her from the discomfort it caused her, she already wore a cloak. It had come in handy when they had climbed the way up to the top of the cliffs rising from the Le-Wahi jungle, a narrow path, meandering back and forth, carven into the rock and perpetual ice by Ko-Matoran, barely wide enough for two people to walk abreast on."I did not hinder you to take your coat with you." she replied to Draeverian's remark. The unlikely duo continued to make their way up, until they finally reached the top of the cliff. Before them, the drifts stretched out.They took a few moments to catch their breath again. And Kohra felt the all too familiar presence nagging in the back of her head.You gave him your name. He will remember it. He will talk.He won't. Kohra replied.And what makes you so sure of that? What is to stop him from talking once you leave?Kohra grinned deviously. He won't. OOC: No worries. He'll live.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Dreenan"Actually, mine was faster. I shot plasma, and it worked better by melting more snow. You power is not as good as plasma against snow, and you just don't want to admit it." Dreenan snapped back. The two had been fight for quite a while now, from back in Onu-Koro a while ago.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Nightning"I think you misunderstood me." Nightning said, rolling his eyes. "I said mine was faster, because I covered more ground in less time. My method was slower, but I covered more ground. Thus, I cleared more faster."

[iC: Rannin]Rannin sighed as he brushed up the grounds on the school, wondering why he actually bothered with such things. There wasn't anything he could really do now, and was suffering from boredom. He paused, and a mischievous glint appeared in his crimson eyes. The Iron Toa grinned, and began to walk in the direction of his hut.