Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Lema): "My name is Toa Lema" he introduced himself. "I had been travelling with these two, so when I heard the sound of a Rahkshi's scream, I came as quickly as I could to see what was the matter. As for the fight, I was trying to seprarate them before things got too ugly, but I fear I failed in that reguard".

ppg2.png

IC:If Perxin wasn't confused before, the newcomer had done a thorough job of making sure that was the case. If he's working with the Toa from before, why isn't he trying to kill me? Is he scared of the repercussions from the rest of this academy? Or perhaps this student is an innocent witness and he hesitates to draw blood? Still, I know the truth...Perxin stood his ground, unflustered. "Yes, a mugging, an assault. A Matoran was badly wounded and the other Toa there was kind enough to save him from certain death, along with fighting off your friend, stopping his attack. Your friend must have been the attacker, because the Matoran attempted to dump rocks on your fri-"Suddenly, a cutting scream echoed through the Wahi. Perxin reflexively shivered; he had heard sounds similar to that back on Kumu, but never one so loud. What could possibly have made that noise? Perxin looked towards Vernadon. "What's going on? What was that sound?"

IC: VernadonVernadon gritted his teeth, "Rahkshi." Karz such a thing takes precedent over this Toa. Aww man, but I wanted a fight. And I told you before, too bad. "Cyrunei," he said to the student caught up in this confusion, "go tell the rest of the students to go and get in their huts, they're not to come out until I or another teacher, give the word." Speaking of the others, please don't tell me they went off in search of the Rahkshi. Don't they know our duty is to the Student first and foremost. Looks like I'll have to find them. Can we punish them. NoVernadon looked Perxin in the eye, "Apologies, but we'll have to settle this later," and just like that he was gone. Teleporting off in search of the others.ooC: Um @JL, okay. @Armadijo No offense taken.IC: SlifeKarz, Slife the dolt, I don't like the sound of that. "Um yeah, I don't really like where this conversation is heading. Can we please just go off in search of the Rahkshi."IC: VernadonAs if on cue, Vernadon arrived, "No, none of you are going off in search of the Rahkshi. We are heading back to the academy. Teachers I expected better from you. You know as well as I do that our duty is too the students first and foremost. If the Rahkshi decide to turn around and attack the academy, then I want all of you there and ready." He then turned, and started walking back towards the academy, "Now come on, we've wasted enough time here."IC: SlifeSlife sighed in relief, "Yeah I agree with Mr. Vernadon over there. That Chap seems to know what he's talking about. Now can we go? Please?" Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC - Naru - Zauk's hut"Hm. Well, you better grab your pal and go then, before any of them wakes up. I don't think they're gonna be too happy with each other after this, and I can't guarantee I won't take a stab at him myself. So yeah, I'll take care of Zauk."

IC: Red/AldarinRed: Fine. Give your teachers a detention or something.In a whisper, he cursed at Vernadon for being a [bundle of Sticks] and not letting them go. But that was ok - He'd have to stash the soda first, and then worry with some evil stuff going on. That seemed a bit similar to what he did in his old 'forgotten' life.====Aldarin: Oh, Hi. I'm mad. Nobody is joining my ISLAND WIDE ONE AND ONLY BATTLE TOURNEY! and I lost my books. I have nothing to do, so I can train you in the arts of being better at battling.OOC: Where is Barricade? Cuz Argentum is following him.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Barricade spat. "So we signed up for nothing."OOC: Does that answer your question? Oh, and can you check out my comics?IC: "I guess we could take some lessons, considering how ridiculously we lost the last 2 fights.""Agreed!""I'm in, if there's a safe place to put Tahuva. I'm a medic, so I need to brush up on my fighting skills!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Please keep shameless advertising to your signature.[iC: Rannin]Rannin groaned as he sat down, having accidentally carved deep tracks around the academy in his vehement cleaning. The Rahkshi cry had distracted him, and he was thinking about the Sons of Makuta, wondering why they could be heard so loudly in the region."I really need to get a drink," he muttered, rubbing his blood red eyes.OOC: Open. For. Interaction.

IC: Aldarin/ArgentumAldarin: Just put him on the floor or something. Its cold enough that all of his wounds would, y'know, not get messed with. And then he'd fall alseep, and nobody would touch him because its always happening here. Or you could bring him to my house and let me cauterize all his wounds. And training, well, you have to be up for it first.Argentum simply hovered above Aldarin. Somehow, he doubted this would 'enhance' his skills whatsoever - He was good enough. For now.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Naara didn't even look at Vernadon. Her tone was icy enough to emphasize her message."Intel-gathering aids in defense and it aids in offense. And a preemptive strike-if possible-is generally an excellent move. Both were our aims."You," she sighed, "Don't appear to recognize this. Neither do you appear to recognize that travelling this far has left the school with one less defender."Naara's tone dried a bit. "It's troublesome, but I think I'd prefer to keep on the hunt as opposed to be one of the more-than-enough guarding the school. Especially considering-by the looks of it-that our students don't think they need protection," she pointed out. "I even ordered one of them to act as a lookout and he rushed over here."I think it obvious, Vernadon," the I'Rohu continued, "That this would be a teaching experience as well as an excellent strategic one; considering you seem to want those, I have no idea why you'd turn it down."

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: VernadonNaara had picked a bad time to provoke Vernadon. Already today his friend had been nearly killed and was left in the hospital, then some newcomer not only dared claim that Wraith was some sort of murder, but also attacked Vernadon, and now Naara dared to cause more trouble for him, after she had run off.Vernadon glare showed that now was not a good time to mess with him, "Naara, we are not here to hunt Rahkshi. We are here to teach students. There is nothing to be gained from striking at them, or even trying to gain intelligence. All that will lead to is the injury of Students. An unnecessary risk. The Rahkshi are leaving, if they come at the school, so be it we'll deal with them, but now is not the time.""For one thing Krohlen has run off on some errand that only Mata-Nui knows about, and we have yet to even start up classes. You want to hunt Rahkshi right now, well fine, but then you shouldn't be a teacher. Your duty currently is to teach, at the school where the rest of the students are, there'll come a time to fight Rahkshi later, but, I repeat, now is not the time. You can deal with that, then leave. I have no more time to deal with this nonsense." Vernadon then continued on his way. This had not been a very good day, and it was obvious to the others that something had Vernadon on edge.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC:He didn't, he just diverted it with Lightning so that it went around him.IC:Nightning"Alright..." Nightning said, a frown upon his face. "I bet it was a Rahkshi or something too..." The Toa of Lightning grumbled unhappily.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: "The injury of the students? What doesn't kill you typically makes you stronger," Naara pointed out with a shrug."And do you honestly think we can start up classes when the school has not yet been finished? I think I may be of more use hunting rahkshi than trying to teach when no one else is at present," she added coolly. "Realistically, there is nothing I can do right now to further anyone's knowledge as you are telling me to. In one week, when my apprentice sees me again, perhaps-but not at the moment; I feel hunting is definitely more useful here."

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: BruntoaBruntoa just stood there, not really caring to say anything until he felt it was needed.IC: SavinaSavina thanked Naru for helping her up, she was relativily okay, just a bit bruised. "Why did they have to fight like that...men can be so...dumb." She said as she looked at the two unconscious fighters.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: ... Lightning can do that?IC: Dreenan"A Rahkshi? Just based on a noise? What are you, some sort of psychic? There is no way to know what that is, and I seriously doubt it is a Rahkshi." She snapped, wonderiing howw Nighting had gotten the idea that it was a Rahkshi.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Lightning can do much, much more, V3. It can feel like a kinetic force, to crack and damage you, and it can also electrify you, giving pain, numbness and stop you from moving through paralysis. And burns are possible, since burns are possible through simply getting electrified.Lollightningbeossim.IC: AldarinAldarin: It will be a hard process, but should you succeed, you will become much better in battling. If you fail, though, you will either end up dead, or locked up and prevented from ever being on any other location on the island again.'OOC: True story.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Hubert, my char Naru will be draggin' Zauk over to the hospital, so if you need someone to interact with, feel free to notice and help. :PIC - Naru - Zauk's hutNaru ignored Savina in order to take a closer look at Zauk."Eh, forget that. As said, I was not far from helping Zauk. You can help me help him now, though. His wounds are worse than I thought, so we'll have to take him to the hospital. Hopefully that guy with the Mask of Healing is still at work."

Edited by Katuko

IC: SavinaSavina ran over to Zauk as well, ignoring Kawuha completely, who seemed to be fairing a bit better, besides, Savina was mad at Kawuha."Just tell me what to do." She said to Naru, she felt guilty for bringing the cool dude here in the first place, she should of just came by herself. OOC: Ha, no one really likes Kawuha it seems, he's kinda rude and stuck up anyway. :nahnah:

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: That's how I intended him to be. By the way, is everyone blaming him for the crash into the hut? 'Cause that wasn't his fault. :PIC: KahuwaMuch to Kahuwa's displeasure, Savina ignored the Ta-Toa completely without a care in the world whether he was injured or not; he just so happened to be in intense pain and couldn't exactly move properly, laying there on the floor twitching slightly. That and rest didn't exactly come easy when you're body's been jolted with electricity.

IC: JothamJotham rolled his eyes. Told me to stay behind as lookout, huh. Lookout, what good would that do? The Rahkshi is obviously a good ways away; I wouldn't have been able to see it anyway. And if I had, so what?He drew one of his daggers and began to examine it.Of course, we should be attacking the Rahkshi, but for what purpose? For a school lesson? What happened to destroying the servants of the Makuta, eh? Not to mention that these things are unspeakably powerful - 'What doesn't kill you will make you stronger,' she says, but what if it does kill you?

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: AldarinAldarin: Yeah, you're right. Its a bit too insane that this training, if you fail, can cause you to die or get locked up. Are you really up for it? If so, come with me, and make sure you do not get lost. If not, you fail. You will die. If not, jump off a cliff.He walked off towards his home, a house somewhere on the slopes of the mountain range northeast to Ko-Koro, not turning back to check. It would be slightly hard for anyone without the required powers to...simply journey up to the small rock cliff sticking out of the mountain. He, however, had teleportation. Several quick teleports later, if the Xanthium didn't have keen eyes, they'd be lost, free to be prey from the dangerous Rahi that lived there. If they could see, though, perhaps there was a chance they would be much, much stronger than before.The path was not straight - The actual path all around the mountain before reaching the rock outcropping that had his house. Due to the snow, nobody ever saw him from Ko-Koro. And, thanks to the snow, it would be hard to know if there was an avalanche to come when you take a step on the narrow road made from solid - and weak - ice.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: A voice spoke up from near Naara and Vernadon, slightly out of breath. "Rahkshi? Oh, that must have been what those screeches were. Anyway, Vernadon, Nova got Wraith to a hospital safely. Anything you guys need me to do?" Isfel had returned, and was still bursting with energy.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: If you want us attacked by Rahi, you play as the Rahi. I won't get any better if I make the Rahi.IC: Dino shot lightning, heating the air and turning some of the falling snow to water. It gave him momentary clear vision. "We have to a-go slightly to ze left, we've been a-going too much to ze right.""Thanks, Dino." They went on their corrected path, Dino clearing the snow every now and then to keep them on course.""Heh. I never thought I'd say this, but what would we do without you?""Die, get lost, turn back, get jailed, starve, oh, and die?"Barricade facepalmed. "And don't forget be free of excess EGO!""No, we'd have to get rid of Dino AND YOU for THAT." Dervian laughed.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Lightning doesn't heat up air.====IC: AldarinA small herd of Mahi that lived in the northern part of Ko-Wahi had stumbled up into the mountains. They couldn't see anything, so they couldn't trust their sight. But they could hear loud stuff, and see bright stuff. So it wasn't a surprise that the Xanthium came face to face with a herd of around 20 Rahi - all of them not meaning any harm, and perfectly innocent - charging towards them thanks to the fear of loud noises and bright lights. From the outside of his home, Aldarin could also hear the sound of the lightning, and then the sound of a lot of hooves on the ice. He teleported to take a look, and teleported back before being seen.Aldarin: Wow, they really need to train. Well, then, let us start. Lesson 1: Make sure you are doing what is suitable. Never make loud noises in a place like Ko-Wahi where avalanches occurs because of it. Never make bright lights because you never know what you disturb until it's too late. Make sure you know what you are doing in that place, in that time, in that job. But, I can't tell my trainee's that, so they have to learn it on their own.Argentum, meanwhile, floated up onto the house and walked inside.Aldarin walked off into another road, one which slowly lead to the summit of the mountain where he could see the entire road the Xanthium were traversing. The Maha herd were rushing at them, but that was not what he was interested in. A 5 minute walk away from where the Xanthium were right now, Aldarin planed another surprise. He put his staff into the ice, and started to put his elemental energy into it.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Yes, it does. That's how thunder forms. Lightning flashes, heating up the air and messing it up, which makes a huge sound. Look it up, for once I know my physics.IC: Dino noticed a herd of Mahi the seventh time he cleared the snow. "THOSE ARE IN A-KO-KORO?!"Barricade made a huge earth wall for the Mahi to slam into. "Dervian, wind shuriken! In case something goes wrong, I want you to throw that, which will explode and send them flying away!""All right!" Dervian made a wind shuriken.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Dreenan"Yeah, and I wish it was a two headed Tarakava. doesn't mean that it's going to be." She commented, rolling her eyes. Sometimes she thought Nighting intentionally annoyed her for whatever reasons he could think up. And currently, he was imagining Rahkshi.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Nightning"Well Rahkshi are the only species I've ever not won against. I've beaten all kinds of Rahi, Toa, Matoran, Skakdi, and Vortixx, but never a Rahkshi." Nightning said. "So you can understand why I wanted it to be a Rahkshi."

IC - Sucogu - TrainingHau's face seemingly slit near the bottom, and the void was filled with sparkling white shapes. However, he forced it down by virtue of self-control. Sucogu smiled a bit cheesily as well."That's not...exactly, how it's done, but you did great for the better part of that move. The chain is a nice touch. What I think you could work on is a little less show of power. Not to say it should be necessarily less powerful, just more condensed." he said, making sure to compliment and not seem too chastising."So, am I to try that again, or shall we spar?" Hau asked.Sucogu thought it over. He did want to see what the kid could really do."I think we should spar." he responded.He instantly shifted back into a fighting stance, hands up. He was obviously waiting for attack.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Moylan"What about the only time we've taken on a Toa of Water, and you ended up... with lightning.... and... you remember what I'm talking about, don't you?" She asked, wincing at the memory. That day had ended poorly for both herself and Nighting.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Nightning"Yes, but I've never won against a Rahkshi before. I've beaten Toa of Water. In fact, I've probably beaten over a hundred of them. I have the upper hand when fighting Toa of Water, so it's usually no problem." Truth be told, Nightning wasn't exactly sure what had happened that day. He was a bit out of it that particular day.