Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: AldarinAldarin: Lesson failed. You guys even messed up the second lesson and put it onto the first, without me doing anything. Oh well.All of the Mahi in the front of the charge rammed into the earth wall. And then the Mahi behind them rammed into their rears. And so on, until there was a massive, colossal sound. Dervian then formed a wind shuriken. Bad mistake.Aldarin: You would truly form an object with the power of a tornado in such a landscape? You would create the noise of the ramming in such a location? Ayah. I regret my decision to take you in as my students. You messed up my home!An avalanche, which started small but got bigger and bigger, appeared on the slope of the mountain, going down onto the Xanthium thanks to the combination of a wind shuriken, lightning, noise and rahi trampling.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: WraithThe doctor's had done all the could for Wraith, he was alive, but in a coma, one that he possibly would never wake up from. His body,had been thoroughly repaired with a mask of healing, unfortunately could not heal brain damage. But...Wraith wasn't one to give up so easily, with the power of his Iden, his spirit was once more released from his body, though this time...no one could see nor hear him.Wraith had only one thing on his mind as he stared at his broken body...finding his attacker.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: The earth wall was to stop all the Mahi, not just the ones in front of them.IC: "Oh, great! Now what?!"Ratchet removed the gravity from the falling snow, and let it just float there. "Let's get out of here, then I'll release it." They ran a good ways away from the area, then Ratchet released the snow. It fell with a crashing sound."Well, that's was a-lame. An embarrassment!""Yeah...now what?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC:No she didn't Zoma. Nighting has beaten her every time they fight.IC:Nightning"What are you talking about? The first time I took both you and Fehdran down by jolting your water covered bodies, and the second it was a draw because we got bored and stopped fighting." Nightning said, rolling his eyes.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC:True, true. The second was the fight in the NBZPRPG, which I'm going to assume happened, as you stated (and then we all agreed) that the three met each-other the same way they did last time. Which was that fight.IC:Nightning"The very first time we met Dreenan. Back in Ta-Koro, by the volcano, remember?"

OOC:Well I asked how Nightning and Dreenan knew eachother, and you said it was the same way as before. And Dreenan got to know Fehdran in the fight, as before that Fehdran and Dreenan hadn't met.IC:Nightning"And then we went to go spar on the volcano." Nightning insisted. "I remember it clear as day."

OOC:Nightning recruited Dreenan. Fehdran was sleeping, and woke up when Nightning told her that he was off to go spar with Dreenan. (We should know this... I feel old. :P)IC:Nightning"When Fehdran get's back, I'm going to have her remind you that we indeed fight on the volcano twice." Nightning said. "Anyways, I wonder how Fehdran is do-" A loud roar from inside the cave interrupted Nightning.

OOC: I seem to remember all three being in the inn before deciding to go and fight.IC: Dreenan"Unless that is Fehdran roaring at us and she's rather mad at your for making up a fight on the side of the volcano, then that is clearly not a good sign." She commented on the growl. A blast of plasma shot out, lighting up the path ahead.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC:This is getting nowhere... She was in the inn, talking to Jasik. Nightning was talking to Dreenan. I think, I might not be sure...IC:Nightning"Or it could be that she's mad at you for forgetting our first sparring match." Nightning quipped, a bolt of Lightning flying next to the plasma bolt. It seemed both of them had the same idea.

OOC:Fine.IC:NightningNightning sighed, and relaxed. "Man, we're nervous, aren't we?" He said with a chuckle. "Anyways, let's move on, the snowstorm seems to have died down a bit and-" *ROAR* a loud roar interrupted his thinking. But this was from outside the cave. He turned around to find himself staring into the face of an angry Muaka. Or two.

IC:Nightning"Want to focus attacks on one, or each one of us take down one?" Nightning asked, aiming his arrow at the Muaka, right between the mask slots. One of the Muaka seemed to be infected, the other just mad.

IC:Nightning"So, we both attack different ones?" Nightning asked, firing an arrow at the second.Muaka 1The Muaka dodged the plasma bolt, and lunged at Dreenan, claws outstretched to maul her to death.

IC:Nightning"I thought you were joking." Nightning said, teleporting behind Dreenan. "In that case, they're all yours."Muaka 2The arrow hit, knocking one of the two infected masks off it. The Rahi shuddered, before leaping at Dreenan. The cave wasn't tall enough to allow her to dodge by just continuing to fly upwards.Muaka 1The Muaka waited for Dreenan to fall, attempting to dodge the plasma.

IC: VernadonNaara had really picked a bad day to mess with Vernadon, he looked at Naara, "A school exist not in the form of a building, but in a state of mind. As teachers we do not need a physical place to teach. If you desire one so badly, use your hut, that was after all the original plan. Not to mention classes would've already started if you all, hadn't gone running around all over the place. Every single time, I went to get us together in a meeting I find out that one of you is off doing Mata-Nui knows what.""Don't tell me you'd rather be hunting Rahkshi, when you could instead be starting up this school that you volunteered for. We've wasted more than enough time as is, waiting on Sucogu, don't make me wait on the rest of you as well." And just like that he was gone, teleporting off back to the school, he had wasted enough time here.ooC: Seriously guys, Nuju himself said chasing the Rahkshi was a dead end, and we really have wasted enough time.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Red might be leaving the school for a short whiles. Its ok, he'll leave the Soda for anyone to take. @TNG, If you took away Gravity, inertia would simply have the avalanche continue. And plus - its a mountain of snow falling on you. Even if you stopped the gravity of the snow currently falling, there is still a few (Hundred) tons of snow yet to fall.IC: AldarinAldarin watched. And watched. And watched. And....Will edit later.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:NightningNightning teleported out of the cave, waiting to see what Dreenan would do. He had heard that the legendary Kopaka had trouble beating one Muaka, so unless Dreenan was better than Kopaka, she would probably not defeat two Muaka on her own.OOC:Hint hint.IC:Muaka 1 & 2The two watched Dreenan, tracking her movements. At the opportune time, one leaped, into her path, causing her to veer to the side. But on one side of Dreenan was a solid rock wall, so the only way she could turn was left. Speaking of the left side, the other Muaka was lunging at her from that side.

OOC: @Onarax: Naara doesn't think in those terms. Not to undermine your plans or anything, but people are gonna have to work to get her to not hunt rahkshi.As well, it seems to me like only half the population of the school is present. I dinnae see why it'd be a smart move to get together at this time.

IC - Sucogu - TrainingHau's face seemingly slit near the bottom, and the void was filled with sparkling white shapes. However, he forced it down by virtue of self-control. Sucogu smiled a bit cheesily as well."That's not...exactly, how it's done, but you did great for the better part of that move. The chain is a nice touch. What I think you could work on is a little less show of power. Not to say it should be necessarily less powerful, just more condensed." he said, making sure to compliment and not seem too chastising."So, am I to try that again, or shall we spar?" Hau asked.Sucogu thought it over. He did want to see what the kid could really do."I think we should spar." he responded.He instantly shifted back into a fighting stance, hands up. He was obviously waiting for attack.

O my frak SHINY TEETH SONG XPIC: Naara sighed lazily. She threw Ebb up and caught it, then spoke."Your plans, one of Earth?"Hau instantly went into his defensive stance-one Sucogu knew well by now. His feet spread apart to form a 45-degree angle with each other; right fist held before and a bit away from chest while left extended from waist, chain slithered onto ground as Hau's eyes flitted across the elder toa.Toa of Lightning, large arsenal and Mask of Rebounding. Threat Level: Extreme. Defeat in any means necessary. Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: DreenanThe Toa flew low to evade the attacks and shot out of the cave. She blasted plasma at the floor near the entrance, turning it molten. Then she landed by Nighting. "And Victory is mine... we better get out of here before that cools down and they try to kill us again."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Dreenan"Look, do you want one of us to end up wounded in this frozen wasteland because we decided to fight a few cats?" She asked, strapping her weapons back onto her back. "I'm not feeling cold anymore. Let's get moving towards the village to get supplies to make the alien."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I don't see why Vernandon's so ticked. Wraith's only injured; anyone else would be sad in his position. Proving him wrong isn't messing with him, unless we have different perceptions of the word. Besides, there are slightly more teachers than active students at this point in time.IC - Sucogu - SparringSucogu would have to take this easy. The very last thing he wanted to do was actually hurt Hau.He started off with a weak bolt of electricity. Hau would be able to block it with much ease. However, it was followed up with an axe kick from above.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.